Thread: Murkstone

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Murkstone

Please put “A sack of 100 Murkstones” for 110 Murkstones.

I got unused Murkstones and idk what to buy since it didn’t reach enough to afford the spirit weapons and gears. Ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EynSeren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I would assume they are trying to avoid that of course..

buy your way ect..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I would assume they are trying to avoid that of course..

buy your way ect..
    If they are trying to avoid why make a craftable murkstone coin :/.

I feel like it should be like the planar fragments in the planar tombs

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

You can buy empty vials and sell those

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
    You can buy empty vials and sell those
    I know but I think selling those stones give you more gold...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    If they are trying to avoid why make a craftable murkstone coin :/.

I feel like it should be like the planar fragments in the planar tombs
    Because if they add 100 token kits in the vendor. Then only the rich will have the weapons, why? Cause poor/mid-class will sell their unused tokens to people who are lazy to farm, while making good money. At the end, they will obtain the weapons faster.

Reason why they added the 1 crafted coin is that it is only the tokens farmed from the fragments and not boss tokens, meaning if they add 100 token kits in the vendor, then the token itself will deflate, making these spirit weapons too common because instead of selling the tokens from fragments, boss tokens will also be included. Richies will buy this to obtain the weaps, but would cost more and longer to obtain.

In my opinion I hate it that they made those 1 crafted token tradable. Now richies once again can obtain them first w/o touching the maps.

"We need this for richies to have them and test, so that we dont have to" guess what, even w/o those 100 token kits, not even a week yet and there are several people with the spirit weapons.

And lastly, as much as possible STS wants to encourage both poor/mid-class and richies to farm the map and realize how much effort to really obtain the weapons w/o buying. And not just buy their way in.

So far, majority of people I see and I've asked are selling their tokens, which is sad to see, selling it for gold. Isn't it suppose to be farming tokens to get the gear? And not farming tokens to get the gold? This path is sad.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rauitri For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Because if they add 100 token kits in the vendor. Then only the rich will have the weapons, why? Cause poor/mid-class will sell their unused tokens to people who are lazy to farm, while making good money. At the end, they will obtain the weapons faster.

Reason why they added the 1 crafted coin is that it is only the tokens farmed from the fragments and not boss tokens, meaning if they add 100 token kits in the vendor, then the token itself will deflate, making these spirit weapons too common because instead of selling the tokens from fragments, boss tokens will also be included. Richies will buy this to obtain the weaps, but would cost more and longer to obtain.

In my opinion I hate it that they made those 1 crafted token tradable. Now richies once again can obtain them first w/o touching the maps.

"We need this for richies to have them and test, so that we dont have to" guess what, even w/o those 100 token kits, not even a week yet and there are several people with the spirit weapons.

And lastly, as much as possible STS wants to encourage both poor/mid-class and richies to farm the map and realize how much effort to really obtain the weapons w/o buying. And not just buy their way in.

So far, majority of people I see and I've asked are selling their tokens, which is sad to see, selling it for gold. Isn't it suppose to be farming tokens to get the gear? And not farming tokens to get the gold? This path is sad.

I just wanted to sell my unused murkstones.... xD Kidding aside.

I get your point and it is indeed strong. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with this. I just don’t want my murkstones go to a waste or let them sit in my satchel.I got them while leveling up ( fast cap event where nonstop running of swamp)I realized I don’t need the spirit things and I stopped running (since I got the banner already)I was really hoping to make gold from this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

yeh like eye mentioned these are very strong points, but at this point with spirit weapons costing 1500 tokens, there is gonna come a point where nobody wants to farm the spirit weapons because from what eye has said you only get about 100 or so tokens from farming to 71. At this point there would be close to no spirit weapons within the game because lets face it the majority of the Arcane Legends community isnt enthusiastic with the idea of farming the swamp another 1000 times minimum.

At this point I see there are 2 viable options STS could do from this path:

1) Create a sack of 100 cuz they already have the single coin tradable kit. So if make a single coin, it just inconveniences us so why not just make a 100 to make it less inconveniencing

2) Remove the concept of tradable tokens altogther and make everything untradable like story tokens, but massively drop the number of murkstone tokens required to buy spirit weapons. 1500 tokens is way to much for any single person to farm

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    yeh like eye mentioned these are very strong points, but at this point with spirit weapons costing 1500 tokens, there is gonna come a point where nobody wants to farm the spirit weapons because from what eye has said you only get about 100 or so tokens from farming to 71. At this point there would be close to no spirit weapons within the game because lets face it the majority of the Arcane Legends community isnt enthusiastic with the idea of farming the swamp another 1000 times minimum.

At this point I see there are 2 viable options STS could do from this path:

1) Create a sack of 100 cuz they already have the single coin tradable kit. So if make a single coin, it just inconveniences us so why not just make a 100 to make it less inconveniencing

2) Remove the concept of tradable tokens altogther and make everything untradable like story tokens, but massively drop the number of murkstone tokens required to buy spirit weapons. 1500 tokens is way to much for any single person to farm
    I see your point. I dont like your 1st option as that would make people lazy and depend on farmers.

But 2nd option is good. Richies will either run for farming the tokens for the weapons they want. Or buy the weapons from others.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I will buy them off you pm me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

I see your point. I dont like your 1st option as that would make people lazy and depend on farmers.

But 2nd option is good. Richies will either run for farming the tokens for the weapons they want. Or buy the weapons from others.

So On one hand you don't want people to be lazy and farm for them, but on the other hand you want to make gold by selling farmed weapons to the rich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Wait a minute, even if the rich buy their way into owning a spirit weapon, don't they have to then run the maps anyways to level it up??

So yeah it's easy to obtain the weapon if you have plenty of gold, but that's just the beginning. The weapon stinks until you level it up to 50.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So the problem is that richies are too lazy to farm stuff, tho when u reach a certain amount of Gold u can make millions in few hrs without even touching a map.
    So actually it became the majority(making money with merching) of the game. It became a bit like an auctioneer simulation with no real reward for hardcore farmers(except gl farmers..).
    So actually u can farm elite pirate and would obtain the gold for a Spirit weap faster than farming Fester for the tokens.
    So I actually would really appreciate Soul-bound equipment. Also with Leaderboard vanities. It's always about gold in this game.
    When u see a boi with Leaderboard vanity - u know he is rich. U dont know that he is good at PvP/vE.