Thread: New Content Ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default New Content Ideas

Within the years of me playing games made by sts ive noticed several different aspects of the games that would make a great addition to SL(Star Legends).

1)PETS SHOULD BE ABLE TO ATTACK
    If you've ever played AL(Arcane Legends) then you know that you're able to level up your pets while doing runs,etc. Each pet can also provide buffs using certain skills or even deal damage to enemies by using those skills or simply just attacking.In my opinion this would be a great addition to SL seeing how the pets on SL just walk around u in circles and dont really do anything.

2.)ELITE ITEM DIFFERENTIATION
    With the addition to elite items to the game all that was really changed were the stats applied to your character...in my opinion the elite items should have a distinguished look rather than using the same exact look that are applied to the regular legendary armors(Surmanx,Vakryal,and Tekgravel).Instead of using the green/purple colors like the legendaries i believe it should be red seeing how we barely have any red armor as it is..And now we discuss the elite weapons..i feel like there should be something special added to the look to the elite weapons for instance a wisp of some sort that roams around the guns mainly because the elite items are of higher status and should be presented as such.

3.)DYE MACHINE
    A couple years ago i had made a thread about this idea..back then it wasnt as in demand as it is today but nowadays everyones getting tired of having the same old vanities that weve had for years...adding this to the game would enable the players to challenge creativity as well as develop a sense of uniqueness as well.

4).NEW HAIR AND FACES
    I've noticed that ever since u started updating your original games again,you started adding new hairstyles as well as a new face for characters to choose from on DL(Dark Legends)...over the years the SL community hasnt had any sort of new hair or faces and frankly the ones we've always had has gotten real boring. Hey maybe you guys can add new haor colors along with the new hairstyles so we have more of a variety to choose from!

5.)INCREASE INVENTORY/GOLD CAP
    Having to constantly delete items from your inventory can be a real hassle and to be honest 500 isnt enough inventory space especially with the event that has taken place as of recent(Gold Rush Event) which ties in to my other point..we really could use a new gold cap seeing how everyone has max gold now...you guys increased the cap for your other games so we should be able to have an increase as well.

6.)SWINDLER INFINIUM TECH GLITCH
    I previously made a thread about this as well but im going to stress this again..in the plat store the swindler wings show up as regular L30 Chromawave colors rather than the colors(White and Blue) that its supposed to be.Its been like that for years now so please fix this!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xroxinex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Roxy is a nerd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skimasker View Post
    Roxy is a nerd.
    xD boiiiiiiiii

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nice one

Sent from my vivo 1716 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I need to chill out.
    Last edited by Cinco; 07-11-2018 at 10:45 AM. Reason: We hear you.