Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Default Aunt Emma is a sweetheart <3

Non-elixired group: OK
    No mage: OK
    Deaths: 0

Stand against walls (no need to cross the room either, just inside door to left or right is ok), hit her.
    For close up skills, time her 'ghosts' and run up right after the ghosts disappear. You can hit 2-3 skills.
    Run back to wall immediately.
    Hit hp pots if she does happen to be targeting you.

Whoever initially enters can also run up and use a few skills before running back to wall.

There is no need to move around the room. Stand at wall and shoot her.

BTW, this works well if you do have a mage as well, since if someone does accidentally die, the mage can rev easily without running about.

(Did this with 1 L58 elixired bird + 1 L60 non-elixired bird, then with L61 non-elixired birds and bears a few times. No problems)
    --------------------------------------------
    Update (ok, we were not as right as we could have been ):

After more experimenting, ok, Emma's never gonna be a peach. She's a vampire! or a witch or something bad and dark and evil like that.

I personally think her heal is a bug, but I'm guessing devs don't think so. (Yo, devs, BUG!)

So after more runs and lots of personal sacrifice (did my deaths outtake my kills yet?), a few things and a more precise method:

--------------------------------------------

Emma has two ghost circles, one closer to her, the other further from her that she repeats a few times. The small circle kills. Maybe a lot! The big circle hurts, maybe a lot. She also has a direct ranged attack -- this can also hurt a lot. As someone pointed out, she stops her direct attack and raises her arms to 'cast' the small ghost circle. WATCH FOR THIS!

An unelixired bird targeted by her will have a hard time surviving. It's helpful to at least use a gold armor elixir or have a bear get her attention. Personally, I would recommend all birds use at least Trash Can Punch, just because not only does she hit hard but she heals, so you want damage on her. It's much easier when she's targeting the bear

On entry to the room, rush her. Watch her arms, and if you're the one she's directly attacking, notice if she stops.

When she stops and raises her arms, move back -- to walls are good. If any of the larger ghost circle hits you and you survive, heal immediately (spam pots!). If she hits you with her direct attack and you survive, heal immediately (spam pots). When the ghosts in the small circle disappear, rush her. Or rush just inside of the bigger circle. Sometimes movement is hard, so just get close to her.

Attack her! Debuffs are EXCELLENT! Megas are amazing! Watch her!

When she stops and raises her arms, rush back to wall until small ghost circle disappears. Rush her again.

Note: We think you might watch the small circle and note where the heads are together (multiple heads) and where there's gaps and single heads. The big circle will be similar (mirror?) the small circle. The single heads and gaps hurt A LOT less. I usually try to move to where there's a gap or single head and rush her that way.

And yes, she's still a tough cookie. Especially if she's targetting you.

And yes, this method takes some practice but is actually easy once you get it. Though her healing is very annoying if you're not killing her fast enough. As far as we can tell, healing is just something she does after some time. Don't give up and debuff her.

(Thanks to drew and rob and moar and anyone else who helped me die a lot! Told you I rocked! <duck>)
    Last edited by Fyrce; 11-18-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Star light, star bright...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yep. Its funny watching other people die because they won't listen though!

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

While your at the wall, are you free to attack/use skills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

As far as I know, do whatever you want. You just want to stay away from her ghosts. When they disappear, you can move if you like. I just move up, scream at her, move back to wall.

My mage hasn't had too many issues either, other than she's gotta run around a lot rev'ing people, including running across the room. Wish people wouldn't keep crossing the room and dancing about and end up all over the place I think the last few runs with my mage, I just stayed in place and rev'd and whoever wasn't in range had to wait.

I'm guessing warriors can do slashes. I haven't done my warrior yet -- he's L56

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    As far as I know, do whatever you want. You just want to stay away from her ghosts. When they disappear, you can move if you like. I just move up, scream at her, move back to wall.

My mage hasn't had too many issues either, other than she's gotta run around a lot rev'ing people, including running across the room. Wish people wouldn't keep crossing the room and dancing about and end up all over the place I think the last few runs with my mage, I just stayed in place and rev'd and whoever wasn't in range had to wait.

I'm guessing warriors can do slashes. I haven't done my warrior yet -- he's L56
    I see. Seems like a really short window for a bear though. Challenge accepted!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I see. Seems like a really short window for a bear though. Challenge accepted!
    Maybe you should be a bow bear against her? I think she's in range of beckon and stomp even if you're by the wall (I could be wrong though).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robert7204 View Post
    Maybe you should be a bow bear against her? I think she's in range of beckon and stomp even if you're by the wall (I could be wrong though).
    Since there doesn't seem to be tanking involved in Fang anymore, I just might do this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ellyidol View Post
    since there doesn't seem to be tanking involved in fang anymore, i just might do this
    ikr? Want bear round ups
    Uepauke
    PL mage (66) and SL engineer (25), also Loonybird (65) in PL and others
    Alterran Royal Guard and The Farmers' Collective

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Lol didnt get this my first few times and just straight tanked w/ 4x elix
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl 66 Enchantress,Lvl61Enchantress,Lvl 60 Enchantress,LVl 66 Bear,Lvl 61 Bear Lvl 66 Bird, Lvl 59 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Great discovery! & thanks for the tips it really helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Non-elixired group: OK
    No mage: OK
    Deaths: 0

Stand against walls (no need to cross the room either, just inside door to left or right is ok), hit her.
    For close up skills, time her 'ghosts' and run up right after the ghosts disappear. You can hit 2-3 skills.
    Run back to wall immediately.
    Hit hp pots if she does happen to be targeting you.

Whoever initially enters can also run up and use a few skills before running back to wall.

There is no need to move around the room. Stand at wall and shoot her.

BTW, this works well if you do have a mage as well, since if someone does accidentally die, the mage can rev easily without running about.

(Did this with 1 L58 elixired bird + 1 L60 non-elixired bird, then with L61 non-elixired birds and bears a few times. No problems)
    Wow - thanks. I've went up against Emma a few times and got my arse kicked. Nice to know how to handle her!

- BOOTYSTOMPER

"Oh no ... he's gonna be mean to me!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

How many of u have been on a team with no elix and no plat revive that has managed to kill her?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    You've created half the threads on the board. No one has time to read them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

You've created half the threads on the board. No one has time to read them all.
    takes like 2mins to read the paragraph? takes like 1min just to stare at the new set? lmao? how is it that long?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl 66 Enchantress,Lvl61Enchantress,Lvl 60 Enchantress,LVl 66 Bear,Lvl 61 Bear Lvl 66 Bird, Lvl 59 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    takes like 2mins to read the paragraph? takes like 1min just to stare at the new set? lmao? how is it that long?
    The purpose of your post was to bring attention to yourself and your thread. If we wanted to comment or rep your thread we would. We didn't, we wanted to comment on fyrce's thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post
    How many of u have been on a team with no elix and no plat revive that has managed to kill her?
    i would like to know too
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i dunno whats up with her, she keeps regaining her health even when I'm still attacking her

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Arod8ball For This Useful Post:

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arod8ball View Post
    i dunno whats up with her, she keeps regaining her health even when I'm still attacking her
    That's my #1 complaint about her.

It's like she heals or something.

But it's actually a reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The purpose of your post was to bring attention to yourself and your thread. If we wanted to comment or rep your thread we would. We didn't, we wanted to comment on fyrce's thread.
    As you can tell it wasn't for Comments or reps, it was just to help ppl, that's what forums r for, not to get teared down byppl like you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]