Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aunt Emma is a sweetheart <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

She's a mage, so its expected shed heal herself.
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

either way this chick was bi polar when i fought her the first time couldnt decide wether to be dead or alive she like spam healed after more than halfway gone and back to full she was dropping us like flies also lol

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post
    As you can tell it wasn't for Comments or reps, it was just to help ppl, that's what forums r for, not to get teared down byppl like you
    I don't think this comment helped anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by milikechicken View Post

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

OK, some experimenting for people:

Emma has a small ghost circle and a larger ghost circle. Stand just outside her small ghost circle, near door or wall should work. Target her. When that circle disappears, rush her. When her large ghost circle disappears, run back to wall. Repeat.

I want to know if this is consistent.

Emma does have a direct attack. You'll have to survive this if she targets you. If you can't, then you'll need rev'ing mages. And try to time your acceptance of the rev for between ghosts

Usually if you're the 1st to her, I think she starts on a small circle. If you're not sure, stand outside door, wait for her large circle to disappear, then go to wall. Wait for her small circle to disappear, then rush her.

Try to stay within mage rev range in case anyone needs rev'ing.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 11-17-2011 at 04:16 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post
    I don't think this comment helped anyone.
    Lol? sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl 66 Enchantress,Lvl61Enchantress,Lvl 60 Enchantress,LVl 66 Bear,Lvl 61 Bear Lvl 66 Bird, Lvl 59 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

After more experimenting, ok, Emma's never gonna be a peach. She's a vampire! or a witch or something bad like that

I personally think her heal is a bug, but I'm guessing devs don't think so.

So after more runs and lots of personal sacrifice (did my deaths outtake my kills yet?), a few things and a more precise method:

Emma has two ghost circles, one closer to her, the other further from her that she repeats a few times. The big circle hurts, maybe a lot. She also has a direct ranged attack -- this can also hurt a lot. As someone pointed out, she stops her direct attack and raises her arms to 'cast' the small ghost circle. WATCH FOR THIS!

An unelixired bird targeted by her will have a hard time surviving. It's helpful to at least use a gold armor elixir or have a bear get her attention. Personally, I would recommend all birds use at least Trash Can Punch, just because not only does she need armor but she heals, so you want damage on her. It's much easier when she's targeting the bear

On entry to the room, rush her. Watch her arms, and if you're the one she's directly attacking, notice if she stops.

When she stops and raises her arms, move back -- to walls are good. If any of the larger ghost circle hits you and you survive, heal immediately. If she hits you with her direct attack and you survive, heal immediately. When the ghosts in the small circle disappear, rush her. Or rush just inside of the bigger circle. Sometimes movement is hard, so just get close to her.

Attack her! Debuffs are EXCELLENT! Megas are amazing! Watch her!

When she stops and raises her arms, rush back to wall until small ghost circle disappears. Rush her again.

Note: We think you might watch the small circle and note where the heads are together (multiple heads) and where there's gaps and single heads. The big circle will be similar (mirror?) the small circle. The single heads and gaps hurt A LOT less. I usually try to move to where there's a gap or single head and rush her that way.

And yes, she's still a tough cookie. Especially if she's targetting you.

Star light, star bright...

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

if you're not dying, you're not trying

those were some fun runs.

just watch out for the four-faces. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to drewcapu For This Useful Post: