Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How I feel about ultimates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Default How I feel about ultimates.

I can't speak on most of the ultimate skills since I've only used Energize (mage one that makes skill cool down super fast), but they seem pretty strong. The only problem is that in a good graveyard run, I don't even get to use it once. They take too long to charge. They're an awesome power to have, but it'd be nice if we could put that power to use.

P.S. I've heard energize is also one of the stronger ultimates so some of the others may not be worth it. I think that they need to have the speed at which they charge buffed.
    Ign - Coolguymage

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I think ults need to charge faster in certain maps mauso and swamp seems to be the only maps ult actually charges by the time the map is finished.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Energize got extra 65% cooldown time if I remember. So that's ult that has longest cooldown among all of them. I tried 2 tank ults so far and I'm able to charge them twice during one swam run and once during normal maps run such as glinstone (XP dailies)

To be honest they all should have at least 40% less cooldown than now, they're good but some of them doesn't really worth the 10 points sacrifice. I would rather get some mastery that will help me and my team more than ult(such as horn of renew) because it isn't worth for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    Energize got extra 65% cooldown time if I remember. So that's ult that has longest cooldown among all of them. I tried 2 tank ults so far and I'm able to charge them twice during one swam run and once during normal maps run such as glinstone (XP dailies)

To be honest they all should have at least 40% less cooldown than now, they're good but some of them doesn't really worth the 10 points sacrifice. I would rather get some mastery that will help me and my team more than ult(such as horn of renew) because it isn't worth for now.
    True. *thumbs up*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I agree! Decrease Ultimates charge/re-charge time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Of all the ones I've experienced (from my using or party members) I find very few impressive, one of those being the one you use. The rogue ones to me are quite disappointing and still need more work imo. The aimed shot, which is supposed to be a very strong ability, is only doing the damage of about 4-5 aimed shots together. In the time it takes to charge I can release a hundred aimed shots.
    However, I do enjoy having a mage in the party who has energize, as it definitely speeds things up for a short time. But you think they take too long too charge, I disagree with this, because if we could use our ultimates every minute, we would be too overpowered.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    I can't speak on most of the ultimate skills since I've only used Energize (mage one that makes skill cool down super fast), but they seem pretty strong. The only problem is that in a good graveyard run, I don't even get to use it once. They take too long to charge. They're an awesome power to have, but it'd be nice if we could put that power to use.

P.S. I've heard energize is also one of the stronger ultimates so some of the others may not be worth it. I think that they need to have the speed at which they charge buffed.
    If the ultimates charged faster the game would break considering how broken warriors 6x strength ultimate is.
    Imagine 4 warriors each like 15k dps......
    Their ultimate should be nerfed or other classes should get a similar one as well
    Warriors one hitting everything isn't how the warriors class is supposed to be.
    They can go against a whole team for as long as their ultimate is active and most likely one hit everyone for 15 seconds....
    All classes should get 6x their main stat or warriors ultimate should be nerfed.
    Rogues ultimate sucks 1 70k-150k shot isn't good enough for an ultimate. Even if we would get 500k it still would suck
    We didn't get something that is more supportive or more helpful we still have nothing for pve. While warriors/mages get op ultimates.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    If the ultimates charged faster the game would break considering how broken warriors 6x strength ultimate is.
    Their ultimate should be nerfed or other classes should get a similar one as well
    They can go against a whole team for as long as their ultimate is active and most likely one hit everyone for 15 seconds....
    All classes should get 6x their main stat or warriors ultimate should be nerfed.
    Rogues ultimate sucks 1 70k-150k shot isn't good enough for an ultimate. Even if we would get 500k it still would suck
    We didn't get something that is more supportive or more helpful we still have nothing for pve. While warriors/mages get op ultimates.

From my experience in farming any maps 70% of player just skip the boss cus too high hp which will took so long and yeah this isnt called mmo. Usually mmo focused on bosses (raids , etc)...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Warriors do not one hit everything in Swamp, it takes about 3-4 hits to kill a minion in Swamp with 13k damage. Attacking Elite Bosses such as Hugal or Jadis with 13k damage is not very impressive either, I would go as far as say it is almost unnoticeable if there are other DPS in the party. Also, to charge the Rage skill in Elite Umbral Chasm we would actually have to clean the map because it won't be ready by the time we reach boss normally, which makes it even more useless.

And after all, it only lasts 15 seconds so it's not even close to being as broken as you say it is. Actually, it is a pretty bad Ultimate even after the buff it got this week. It would have been useful for soloing elite maps such as Shuyal and Ren'gol to kill the boss faster, but it won't even charge in those maps so it is pretty much useless there too.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Due to the low charge time and it not charging in some maps, I got rid of it.
    I'll use it on a couple experimental event alts maybe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

I do wish it had a lower cooldown but yea if it pops up every like 2 min u can chain it with other players and be mega op. Id rather sugguest it charging faster if you get the LAST HIT on a mob,so u get rewarded for doing a kill..but then theres ton of mages running around with hex or somthing and just kill most mobs so that would break it a bit..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Warriors do not one hit everything in Swamp, it takes about 3-4 hits to kill a minion in Swamp with 13k damage. Attacking Elite Bosses such as Hugal or Jadis with 13k damage is not very impressive either, I would go as far as say it is almost unnoticeable if there are other DPS in the party. Also, to charge the Rage skill in Elite Umbral Chasm we would actually have to clean the map because it won't be ready by the time we reach boss normally, which makes it even more useless.

And after all, it only lasts 15 seconds so it's not even close to being as broken as you say it is. Actually, it is a pretty bad Ultimate even after the buff it got this week. It would have been useful for soloing elite maps such as Shuyal and Ren'gol to kill the boss faster, but it won't even charge in those maps so it is pretty much useless there too.
    Swamp mobs got insane amounts of health like 40k even if it takes 3 hits to kill the mobs still op since 1 hit could probably kill almost every player btw you are also getting 50k+ health compare that to rogues ultimates only 1 100k damage arrow
    Regen which is next to useless in wlite maps cause we got potions to Regen our health
    My opinion 100% move speed is the best

Honestly rogues got the worst ultimates even after ulti charges the aimshot is still useless one 100k hit is so useless

Ultimates

Mages ultimate- really helpful
    Warriors- op
    Rogues - useless

I really hope they buff rogues ultimates make aim shot fire more arrows
    Add a damage reduction to other skills ( they made warriors rogues why not make rogues tank a little bit damage which would be actually helpful ) or something else current current ultis are useless compared to other classes.

Also our ultis don't charge much faster either so just as useless as yours.

I think that the game was way better and more balanced without the current ultimates.

Sts made a big mistake with the ultis really unfair for rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Perhaps have a 25% chance for Ultimate to instantly recharge after use or 25% chance that it's recharge is decreased by 1/2.

I also noticed that sometimes it doesn't seem like my Ultimate went off. When I do notice it, my Ultimate Aimed Shot seems to be about 3 of the normal aimed shots. However, I would say about 1/2 the time, it doesn't seem to be anything at all, before going into CD.

Star light, star bright...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Swamp mobs got insane amounts of health like 40k even if it takes 3 hits to kill the mobs still op since 1 hit could probably kill almost every player btw you are also getting 50k+ health compare that to rogues ultimates only 1 100k damage arrow
    Regen which is next to useless in wlite maps cause we got potions to Regen our health
    My opinion 100% move speed is the best

Honestly rogues got the worst ultimates even after ulti charges the aimshot is still useless one 100k hit is so useless

Ultimates

Mages ultimate- really helpful
    Warriors- op
    Rogues - useless

I really hope they buff rogues ultimates make aim shot fire more arrows
    Add a damage reduction to other skills ( they made warriors rogues why not make rogues tank a little bit damage which would be actually helpful ) or something else current current ultis are useless compared to other classes.

Also our ultis don't charge much faster either so just as useless as yours.

I think that the game was way better and more balanced without the current ultimates.

Sts made a big mistake with the ultis really unfair for rogues.

Are we talking about Arcane Legends here? Warrior Ultimates are nowhere near OP, they're all bad. I don't use any of them. 50K health (I get 80K) is legit useless because a normal Juggernaut is still much better, and we can use ultimate once a run and it lasts for 15 seconds. And you mention killing other players - we can't use them in PVP so don't worry.

They also take the same time to charge as far as I have noticed, no difference for any of them.

While you can be right that the Rogue Ultimates might not be good, you don't have to compare them to Warrior ones. It's like you're suggesting that STS should nerf something that is already worthless.

Also, you're saying that Warriors don't have to be Rogues, but you want a Rogue to be everything. Pretty unfair to me.

Warrios always sucked in Solo maps or when the whole party is made of warriors, and having a skill that wrecks bosses is more than needed for that specific reason.

Edit: 13K damage and 50K health is not good. XD
    Last edited by arcanefid; 07-08-2018 at 06:07 PM.
    Retired

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

will be nice if rogue's "ultimate aimed shot" will be changed for dmg buff for 10-15sec

19. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Are we talking about Arcane Legends here? Warrior Ultimates are nowhere near OP, they're all bad. I don't use any of them. 50K health (I get 80K) is legit useless because a normal Juggernaut is still much better, and we can use ultimate once a run and it lasts for 15 seconds. And you mention killing other players - we can't use them in PVP so don't worry.

They also take the same time to charge as far as I have noticed, no difference for any of them.

While you can be right that the Rogue Ultimates might not be good, you don't have to compare them to Warrior ones. It's like you're suggesting that STS should nerf something that is already worthless.

Also, you're saying that Warriors don't have to be Rogues, but you want a Rogue to be everything. Pretty unfair to me.

Warrios always sucked in Solo maps or when the whole party is made of warriors, and having a skill that wrecks bosses is more than needed for that specific reason.

Edit: 13K damage and 50K health is not good. XD
    WARRIORS MAIN POINT IS TO TANK if you don't like the class you want to deal more damage? Then switch you can't have everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

WARRIORS MAIN POINT IS TO TANK if you don't like the class you want to deal more damage? Then switch you can't have everything.

Lol. Why do you want your Rogue to be "a bit more tanky" then? Maybe you should switch to a Mage, or "a Warrior with OP Ultimate that one shots everything"?

I have stuck to warrior during our darkest times by the way, even though we got garbage Ultimates I'm still not asking for buffs, I just decided not to use any of them and move on. :P

Anyway, I can see you're not really reading what I'm saying so I will not waste more time with you.

Peace.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post

I'm trying to figure out why, after so much input/feedback, we are still begging for fixes????

We have said a million times that certain ultimates like "meteor" needs a "visual".... Why is it that these things are still ignored?

STS, the customers are telling you "what's good", why are you "ignoring"???????

I bring no salt to the table but, STS can add a bit, if preferred......

Just "curious".......

These ultimates need better visuals for the sake of "PT" coordination purposes.... If I can see a PT member's "ultimate" use, I can utilize mines around/with it accordingly......

For instance.....

When "GOKU" goes "Ultra Instinct", we KNOW..............
    Name:  zwPA5Sm.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  82.0 KB
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 07-09-2018 at 04:36 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Lol. Why do you want your Rogue to be "a bit more tanky" then? Maybe you should switch to a Mage, or "a Warrior with OP Ultimate that one shots everything"?

I have stuck to warrior during our darkest times by the way, even though we got garbage Ultimates I'm still not asking for buffs, I just decided not to use any of them and move on.

Anyway, I can see you're not really reading what I'm saying so I will not waste more time with you.

Peace.
    Warriors got some of the most op ultimates LOL .
    Greedy players don't care about game balance or even class priorities they just want their characters to be op

Also have you even been reading what I posted???? I said since they made warriors damage dealers why not make rogues more tanky which would be actually helpful and fair keep in mind I AM TALKING ABOUT ULTIMATES HERE had to capitalize it for you......

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I'm trying to figure out why, after so much input/feedback, we are still begging for fixes????
    We've said before that visual upgrades to ultimates will come. Not sure how that is ignoring you, but oh well I'll repeat it.

Visual upgrades to ultimates are coming.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com