Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How I feel about ultimates.

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Spacetime Studios Dev VROOMIGoRealFast's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nohealth View Post
    Energize got extra 65% cooldown time if I remember. So that's ult that has longest cooldown among all of them.
    The effect of Energize was increased to 65% cooldown reduction. The charge/recharge time of Energize was not changed, all Ultimates charge/recharge the same.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Some of you people dont know how ultimates recharge, "Please lessen the cooldown", it doesn't work that way. Ultimates have parameters, its cooldown is dependent on how exposed you are.

The damage you recieve, the damage you deal, contributing to a kill and passively ( in combat ), all of these parameters is considered stacks. All ultimates of classes needs 100 stacks, dont tell us that, "why does mage ult charge faster?", this is because we can deal damage to multiple mobs, meaning faster stacks.

If you're a tank example, if you take the aggro of mobs to hit you, then you'll ult will charge better as you are taking damage.

Instead of "lessen time to cd" which is wrong. They must lessen the stack requirement, perhaps 80 from 100 stacks, so that it will recharge faster.

As for the ult balances, all I can say is that mages have the best ult, only complains are the visuals. As for rogs and tanks, its messy.

Medicibal herb is unecessary, as thats what pots are for, would rather want to see a razor shield that reflects all debuffs and gain an invulnerability for 10 or 15secs. Ult aim shot still needs more damage considering that its just a single shot ( x6 dex would be too op if so ). Tbh I like the 100%ms to be the best among the 3, why? We can pull mobs faster while dodging some of their attacks, and makes me smile .

As for warriors, it is true that they shouldn't be the damage dealers as thats what rogs are for, all classes have their own purpose. And indeed warriors are considered tanks, so my thoughts are something that doesn't instakill boss, nor temporarily deal more damage then rogs.

So, how about instead of reflective barrier. The warrior will slice through a group of enemies that weakens them, causing them to temporarily have low armor/hp. Instead of x6 Str, why not weaken the stats of enemies by 6x as the warrior threw his godly axe? ( except bosses ), so in a way, at least no more complains of warriors dealing damage.

Just my thoughts ty.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VROOMIGoRealFast View Post
    The effect of Energize was increased to 65% cooldown reduction. The charge/recharge time of Energize was not changed, all Ultimates charge/recharge the same.
    Oh. I get it now, thanks
    Though you should consider reducing the cooldown of the ultimates.

Also please check this out: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho....php?p=2843864
    Last edited by Nohealth; 07-09-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

All Ultimates charge/recharge the same.
    Charge/recharge the same? We thought it all depends on all 4 parameters/variables you mentioned? That when integrated in the ultimates, will result to different charge/recharging rates.

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    Charge/recharge the same? We thought it all depends on all 4 parameters/variables you mentioned? That when integrated in the ultimates, will result to different charge/recharging rates.

That is correct, all of those parameters are the same for every ultimate (they're what I'm calling charge), and the cooldown time after an ultimate has been used before it can begin charging back up (what I'm calling recharge) is the same for every ultimate.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

That is correct, all of those parameters are the same for every ultimate (they're what I'm calling charge), and the cooldown time after an ultimate has been used before it can begin charging back up (what I'm calling recharge) is the same for every ultimate.
    Despite cool down, charge/recharge, I think players are sincerely disappointed with the current state of ultimates. The buff to certain ones was a good start, but now I think the feeling is we can't use them enough per map run. Is there anything that can be done to help us out??

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thekragle View Post
    Despite cool down, charge/recharge, I think players are sincerely disappointed with the current state of ultimates. The buff to certain ones was a good start, but now I think the feeling is we can't use them enough per map run. Is there anything that can be done to help us out??
    While I understand the desire to have the Ultimates more, that is a rather large swing in power to allow these abilities to be fired often and would make a lot of content a lot easier than it's intended to be. Currently there is no plan to allow ultimates to be charged faster and if they were, they would likely come with an appropriate reduction in effect.
    | | | |

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VROOMIGoRealFast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I’m not really bothered by cd time of ultimates. I do think, though, that if they are charged then they should remain charged until used.

Seems like I fill it on the last boss hit in maus and then poof, it’s gone and the same thing happens in maus 2 and 3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

When I use the nightmare aegis I charge/recharge multiple times in a map. So consider using skills with dot. I'm guessing you can make a build that paired with a dot weapon allows you to use ultimate multiple times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    When I use the nightmare aegis I charge/recharge multiple times in a map. So consider using skills with dot. I'm guessing you can make a build that paired with a dot weapon allows you to use ultimate multiple times.
    Ah, you make a good point. This is why the Ultimates are more frustrating to rogues than other classes. It takes longer to charge or recharge our ultimate due to either delivering less hits or taking less damage. So rogues Ultimates are the most underwhelming and it takes the longest for us to charge them.
    That's the only reason I am requesting some kind of a tweak.

BTW, thanks for at least responding Vroom!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

We've said before that visual upgrades to ultimates will come. Not sure how that is ignoring you, but oh well I'll repeat it.

Visual upgrades to ultimates are coming.
    My bad.... I missed that post.........

Sorry about that........

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I think the CD time are ok for now, but the damage needs more boosting for meteor and AS as the mobs/boss hp are very high in maus and new maps like festerfang.

The ult charge should also not be reset if you get disconnected or leave another map.
    Last edited by will0; 07-09-2018 at 08:28 PM.