Thread: AFK Hat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Lightbulb AFK Hat

A rare vanity helmet that has the letters 'AFK' on the top, it can be spinning around slowly in circles or just stationary, floating above the head. Overrides the current helmet being worn and gives no statistics bonuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

No need for a vanity helm to say afk. Just make a title that says that. Like in arcane legends. [-- I am AFK --]

But is a special title even necessary? Might be cool. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if someone is responsive or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    No need for a vanity helm to say afk. Just make a title that says that. Like in arcane legends. [-- I am AFK --]

But is a special title even necessary? Might be cool. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if someone is responsive or not.
    I wouldn't say a new title for specifically only there to say that you are afk is necessary, the AFK hat idea is just a suggestion for a cool new, random vanity. Doesn't really feel right if you have to farm the afk hat just to sit in a towne saying you're afk. It would just be cool to have it,

Some players in pvp supported my idea.