Thread: Anyone having this problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Anyone having this problem

I did a free plat offer and for some reason must not understand English very well because I pointed out several times to them that they might have a problem so I had 1 plat and did a offer for 42 plat and was rewarded 32 plat now I am not complaining I am just wondering if anyone else besides me has this problem Name:  Screenshot_2018-07-09-13-13-35.jpeg
Views: 74
Size:  52.9 KB

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Yeah, it's actually quite frequent. As are offers that leave out important details... For example "register a valid email" usually always involves giving your phone# and agreeing to be removed from donotcall.gov. But that's never in the description lol

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yha that is why I have a call blocking app on my phone it works wonders it doesn't ring or give access to my voicemail it a great thing and I am glad I am not the only one who has this problem but then again I am pissed that there is this problem and for some reason no matter what they do no have a way to actually talk to a person who is giving a reply it's just a bunch of pre writing emails that are set out based on key words in your response

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk