Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deep Marsh Request

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
    Thank you for increasing the time to 12 hrs, I say this respectfully but I don't think it's enough time. Come to your own conclusions but in my opinion, the majority of loot wouldn't be dropping in deep marsh and it isn't likely that folks will farm deep marsh for loot other than ap runners because it is a hard map with hard bosses & it takes a lot longer than a raid to farm for the same loot. Majority of loot is coming from the raids because it's very easy to farm. Even when the deep marsh was open, I had to nearly beg for people to join so I don't see how keeping it closed is somehow balancing loot.
    Yeah, it's pretty rare anyway, we just got a lot of it because the bug in the first few days, and I think we're getting more Mireguard pieces because the Raid maps are so easy to farm.

If Deep Marsh was open all this time, I'm sure there would've been less of those looted.

Sorry for being annoying about this Deep Marsh thing, but so far with all people who I have discussed this topic with, no one has said that locking Deep Marsh is a good idea. And as you can see it happens here in forums too.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Would still prefer 24h over 12h bc i still cant play oftwn when im at work/school and sleep and have some hours off in the evening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

I just ran there today for the first time...... Ditched the boss battle because that other mage's flamestaff was hitting "too lightly"............ LOL...... What is lootable there?

And what is "spirit marsh"? Just curious because there is a craftable elixir that grants temp access there, just wanted to know if U need 2 B lv.71???
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 07-12-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

These areas, including raids, will get easier as gears get added. We are able to play it well right now even without the set bonus and weapon from expansion. Things will settle fine, just have patience.
    Deep marsh is as same as cryo/northal, hence 12/24 hrs is fine for special bosses, no need to make it 24/7.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    These areas, including raids, will get easier as gears get added. We are able to play it well right now even without the set bonus and weapon from expansion. Things will settle fine, just have patience.
    Deep marsh is as same as cryo/northal, hence 12/24 hrs is fine for special bosses, no need to make it 24/7.
    Not the same. 10k mobs and 1k boss aps related to Deep M.
    I don’t see complains about difficulty of map, just “availability” of map for aps. Also drops are not being questioned
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Right there is that. I only played it 1 time for few hours out of 3 times it was up, I have 24 boss kills and 2k mobs. Currently only 2 bosses are available, as events will pass the remaining bosses will open.
    I think you will be alright, there is a year to go for season to end. Though I don't mind if they reconsider the availability.

I don’t see complains about difficulty of map, just “availability” of map for aps. Also drops are not being questioned
    I guess you missed the posts above, my post was in general @thread.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    And what is "spirit marsh"? Just curious because there is a craftable elixir that grants temp access there, just wanted to know if U need 2 B lv.71???
    Talk to NPC "Shen'kor Spirit Guide" in Festerfang Outpost
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

People that don't have need for it will always say that it's not needed. (cough)
    C'est la vie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Right there is that. I only played it 1 time for few hours out of 3 times it was up, I have 24 boss kills and 2k mobs. Currently only 2 bosses are available, as events will pass the remaining bosses will open.
    I think you will be alright, there is a year to go for season to end. Though I don't mind if they reconsider the availability.

I guess you missed the posts above, my post was in general @thread.
    It’s just a personal issue for me :/
    I like to run for a goal and aps are my bread and butter. Right now In pve I just miss the deepmarsh aps and when I log in.....what to do??? (I repeat myself....personal problem)
    I love AL but right now I miss motivation to play recently found balanced staff as a reason to farm but.....not that strong motivation XD
    As you say, I’ll be fine just addicted to AL and will find something to spend my time
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

It’s just a personal issue for me :/
    I like to run for a goal and aps are my bread and butter. Right now In pve I just miss the deepmarsh aps and when I log in.....what to do??? (I repeat myself....personal problem)
    I love AL but right now I miss motivation to play recently found balanced staff as a reason to farm but.....not that strong motivation XD
    As you say, I’ll be fine just addicted to AL and will find something to spend my time
    Right, I get it, different players look for different things. I am on the same boat for APs, only left with deep marsh in PVE and thinking of finishing the left over pvp with 71 arcane. It looks achievable to me even if its kept as special boss instead of normal, but may be its too soon to say, lets see.

I am with you on the gears part, I am going to be really pissed if the max level spirit staff turns out bad. :\
    Retired