Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.1 Content Update (73502)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    Allow me to shed some light here. The luck enhancer was not broken before but we decided to make it even better! Here's how the luck enhancer works, before and after the patch:

Old Luck Enhancer
    Whenever you receive a drop the system rolls for what loot you will receive. With the old luck enhancer the system would roll for your drops twice, then give you the better of the two items. This happens behind the scenes. So it was possible to roll two white items and then receive the better of those two whites. This is how all luck increases have worked in STS games up to this point.

New Luck Enhancer
    The new luck enhancer still rerolls your loot, but the rerolled item will always be one rarity better than the item you should have received. With this enhancer if you roll an orange the system will reroll and give you a random green item, assuming there is a green item that drops for your level in that map.

As you can see the old enhancer was not bugged, but we have reworked the enhancer to be significantly better. We did this because we love you! <3
    So the million dollar question, if you get a purple from the MFer on your first roll, will you be guaranteed a pink?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    So the million dollar question, if you get a purple from the MFer on your first roll, will you be guaranteed a pink?
    If a pink drops in that map yes... But as per the summary, only if a pink drop is available in that map.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    If a pink drops in that map yes... But as per the summary, only if a pink drop is available in that map.
    Are the pinks from the Mysterious Figure in the drop table, or a separate roll? If they are separate, would this affect them?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?