Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 13th Skill

  1. #1
    Member Anireuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Anywhere pvp is
    Posts
    85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default 12th Skill

    Perhaps a skill that we can choose from other classes , for example Eng Heal skill in comm? Maybe Ope AMP in eng? Possibilities are endless. Of course with a rlly high count down , maybe 1/2mns?
    Last edited by Anireuca; 07-10-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    Lapiris: l51 Aggregor: l55

  2. #2
    Member Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    126
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    Perhaps a skill that we can choose from other classes , for example Eng Heal skill in comm? Maybe Ope AMP in eng? Possibilities are endless. Of course with a rlly high count down , maybe 1/2mns?
    Perhaps we can have a skill that takes 100 or something mana but is like an ultimate finisher.

    For ops-Assassination: cost: 120 mana, Does massive damage (100-150) to a single enemy, if a successful hit, gives player -20% hit but +10% crit



    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  3. #3
    Member Anireuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Anywhere pvp is
    Posts
    85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    Perhaps we can have a skill that takes 100 or something mana but is like an ultimate finisher.

    For ops-Assassination: cost: 120 mana, Does massive damage (100-150) to a single enemy, if a successful hit, gives player -20% hit but +10% crit


    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    That's a really bad idea! Game has already too much dmg, pvp ends in a few seconds, WE NEED DEFENSE! DEFENSIVE SKILL!
    Lapiris: l51 Aggregor: l55

  4. #4
    Member Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    126
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anireuca View Post
    That's a really bad idea! Game has already too much dmg, pvp ends in a few seconds, WE NEED DEFENSE! DEFENSIVE SKILL!
    Operatives don't need defense since most of them hide behind walls and shoot through them.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  5. #5
    Member supah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brookyln NY
    Posts
    105
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    You mean the 12th skill which is something i brought up on my post yesterday. I realized it wouldn't make any sense to add another skill that would be a buff because all classes are already complete. Maybe an attack skill should be added but no buffs... And no offense but taking skill from one classes and adding it to another might just be the dumbest thing I've ever read on forums.

    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Its Friday, the 13th..
    By Epw in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 06:34 PM
  2. Have a happy Friday the 13th guys!
    By Snacking in forum PL Trader's Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2015, 03:01 PM
  3. Can't get past 13th Street?
    By mamamonkee in forum DL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:23 AM
  4. 13th quest in Dark Forest?
    By pcm2a in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 02:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •