Thread: What happened??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Default What happened??

So I get an invitation to Maus 5. What with the expansion..you know what I mean, dailies, new map, deciding what to wear, not forgetting real life...I hadn't visited the place in ages. Well, I can't begin to describe the carnage! I made my usual dramatic entrance, buffed, set off, made glowstick show his powers and promptly died. I got up and looked around, yes..the other rogues and mage were still here, no-one had left. It got worse, we all died. Still we soldiered on but it was a complete disaster. We got Vori and to add insult to our injuries, LICH! Even worse, we died at a mini boss! People started getting nasty and blaming everything from lag to the weather..then each other 😔. We did finish it but in silence and continued to Maus 6. I can't describe the misery and despair, we all secretly wished one of us would suggest leaving but no..we didn't want to be the first to admit defeat. When we finally and thankfully reached the boss, there was no camaraderie like there usually is. We all got out of there and pretended none of us had participated in such a shameful display of..well..dying. Someone has kindly informed me that the Mausoleum has been scaled to 71 but surely that shouldn't have made it so difficult? I am quite shaken by this episode and glowstick is still receiving counselling. 🤕

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I think maus is 10 levels above you, so if you are level 71, the mauso mobs would be 81 IIRC?
    Mage 71: Dalledalle Warrior 66: Dallemanden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DalleManden View Post
    I think maus is 10 levels above you, so if you are level 71, the mauso mobs would be 81 IIRC?
    From what I had gathered, that is indeed correct. Whoever is highest level in your map is the scale factor, if you're all 63 but one 71, mobs and boss are 81.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    So I get an invitation to Maus 5. What with the expansion..you know what I mean, dailies, new map, deciding what to wear, not forgetting real life...I hadn't visited the place in ages. Well, I can't begin to describe the carnage! I made my usual dramatic entrance, buffed, set off, made glowstick show his powers and promptly died. I got up and looked around, yes..the other rogues and mage were still here, no-one had left. It got worse, we all died. Still we soldiered on but it was a complete disaster. We got Vori and to add insult to our injuries, LICH! Even worse, we died at a mini boss! People started getting nasty and blaming everything from lag to the weather..then each other . We did finish it but in silence and continued to Maus 6. I can't describe the misery and despair, we all secretly wished one of us would suggest leaving but no..we didn't want to be the first to admit defeat. When we finally and thankfully reached the boss, there was no camaraderie like there usually is. We all got out of there and pretended none of us had participated in such a shameful display of..well..dying. Someone has kindly informed me that the Mausoleum has been scaled to 71 but surely that shouldn't have made it so difficult? I am quite shaken by this episode and glowstick is still receiving counselling.
    Best atm is to make alt lvl61/66 nd farm maus with set 5/5 . With gl if u want to farm gold. Otherwise new raid maps r the way to go atm. Lvl71 not for farm maus atm. Need lvl71 gears for that.

Also ds got a nerf as it should. So boss fight gets more hard. Use drag blades for stun. Mage with immo staff or hex. Tank with tb or other gud weapon. 1 rogue to take out those mages nd aimshot rogues fast.

Best to make alt nd run maus if u want to gold farm otherwise better to forget that map.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

no fear on lich ;p just use the pools even without ds u can take it down fairly easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

One trick, In m6 use drag staff on mobs instead of hex fire if your party is lvl 71. Try it, you will feel the difference .