Thread: What happened??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Default What happened??

So I get an invitation to Maus 5. What with the expansion..you know what I mean, dailies, new map, deciding what to wear, not forgetting real life...I hadn't visited the place in ages. Well, I can't begin to describe the carnage! I made my usual dramatic entrance, buffed, set off, made glowstick show his powers and promptly died. I got up and looked around, yes..the other rogues and mage were still here, no-one had left. It got worse, we all died. Still we soldiered on but it was a complete disaster. We got Vori and to add insult to our injuries, LICH! Even worse, we died at a mini boss! People started getting nasty and blaming everything from lag to the weather..then each other 😔. We did finish it but in silence and continued to Maus 6. I can't describe the misery and despair, we all secretly wished one of us would suggest leaving but no..we didn't want to be the first to admit defeat. When we finally and thankfully reached the boss, there was no camaraderie like there usually is. We all got out of there and pretended none of us had participated in such a shameful display of..well..dying. Someone has kindly informed me that the Mausoleum has been scaled to 71 but surely that shouldn't have made it so difficult? I am quite shaken by this episode and glowstick is still receiving counselling. 🤕

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post: