Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goodbye? A letter to everyone

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Goodbye? A letter to everyone

Hello all,

Throughout my time in Arcane Legends many of you guys through the forums have known me as Spheresome, and those of you who know me in game have known me as Chautrao/Paraselscus. I've recently taken a job as a developer for Tencent Gaming and as a result have lost nearly all of the time that I used to play Arcane Legends. Therefore, I dont know if I will ever potentially log on again. So using a bit of spare time this is for everyone:

To the Developers:

Thank you so much for creating such an amazing game. I just want you guys to know how much of an impact you have had on my life and that you guys have created not just a game, but a thriving community that has in fact changed my life in ways you can't possibly imagine. You saved my life. Believe it or not I was very depressed before I had found your game and had in fact contemplated doing unspeakable things. Your game brought the light into my life and I found a community with which I could share my problems with and build friendships that I never could have dreamed possible. Thank you for that.

Even though now a days it appears Arcane Legends is taking things for the worse, I'll always support this game and the impact it has had on my life. But if there was one thing I could say to the Dev team it would be: Listen to your community. I don't just mean us on the forums, I mean EVERYONE. Get online, play arcane legends and talk to us, not as a developer or moderator, but as one of us.

Thank you STS

To the Community:

Boy there is so much I could say about you guys right now, both good and bad. I have made so many friends for life it is staggering how I can retain all of the amazing moments we have had together. I have forged so many relationships but it also saddens me to say that I have broken many as well and there are some relationships that I wish that I could have back.

Even to those of you who have scammed me or attempted to scam me I just want you to know, I forgive you, and hope that you make better decisions in the future for both yourself as well as the rest of the community ^_^.

There were so many people that made my journey through Arlor this amazing and I would just like to thank everyone that has made my playing experience so much better, even if we are no longer friends anymore:

Ayishared/ayishablack, tippertwo, feeling, Eaterofflies, pedrongpaniki, feuafica/paraselcsus, Zuluqdp, Sneakystryke, Zapperdarktko, Noxbot, Groukpvppp/Kqos, Shredderjoe/Gvgs, Shocan/Shocn, Weroguerock/Oneshotwar, Mrgreedy, Xdeathwishx, Dirtyxll, Xthoromerr, Anusyoung, Stopshop, Raynesport, Vxlykrie, Magnetoz/mhsal, Albanti, Getdunkedonu/Lanastarrr, Tigerlilyyy, Aoeg, Kiritocalibur, Strjoshhh

Thank you Everyone and its been a pleasure playing Arcane Legends with all of you.

-Chautrao

P.S. for those of you who use the PUBG forums be on the look out for a potential Spheresome moderator

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post: