Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Goodbye? A letter to everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Goodbye? A letter to everyone

Hello all,

Throughout my time in Arcane Legends many of you guys through the forums have known me as Spheresome, and those of you who know me in game have known me as Chautrao/Paraselscus. I've recently taken a job as a developer for Tencent Gaming and as a result have lost nearly all of the time that I used to play Arcane Legends. Therefore, I dont know if I will ever potentially log on again. So using a bit of spare time this is for everyone:

To the Developers:

Thank you so much for creating such an amazing game. I just want you guys to know how much of an impact you have had on my life and that you guys have created not just a game, but a thriving community that has in fact changed my life in ways you can't possibly imagine. You saved my life. Believe it or not I was very depressed before I had found your game and had in fact contemplated doing unspeakable things. Your game brought the light into my life and I found a community with which I could share my problems with and build friendships that I never could have dreamed possible. Thank you for that.

Even though now a days it appears Arcane Legends is taking things for the worse, I'll always support this game and the impact it has had on my life. But if there was one thing I could say to the Dev team it would be: Listen to your community. I don't just mean us on the forums, I mean EVERYONE. Get online, play arcane legends and talk to us, not as a developer or moderator, but as one of us.

Thank you STS

To the Community:

Boy there is so much I could say about you guys right now, both good and bad. I have made so many friends for life it is staggering how I can retain all of the amazing moments we have had together. I have forged so many relationships but it also saddens me to say that I have broken many as well and there are some relationships that I wish that I could have back.

Even to those of you who have scammed me or attempted to scam me I just want you to know, I forgive you, and hope that you make better decisions in the future for both yourself as well as the rest of the community ^_^.

There were so many people that made my journey through Arlor this amazing and I would just like to thank everyone that has made my playing experience so much better, even if we are no longer friends anymore:

Ayishared/ayishablack, tippertwo, feeling, Eaterofflies, pedrongpaniki, feuafica/paraselcsus, Zuluqdp, Sneakystryke, Zapperdarktko, Noxbot, Groukpvppp/Kqos, Shredderjoe/Gvgs, Shocan/Shocn, Weroguerock/Oneshotwar, Mrgreedy, Xdeathwishx, Dirtyxll, Xthoromerr, Anusyoung, Stopshop, Raynesport, Vxlykrie, Magnetoz/mhsal, Albanti, Getdunkedonu/Lanastarrr, Tigerlilyyy, Aoeg, Kiritocalibur, Strjoshhh

Thank you Everyone and its been a pleasure playing Arcane Legends with all of you.

-Chautrao

P.S. for those of you who use the PUBG forums be on the look out for a potential Spheresome moderator

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Thank you so much bro. Wish you the best of luck. I remember when u came back to AL last year and it was really good helping you get into the game and selling u Mishi egg.

Please remember you are always welcomed back here.

-Handsumlegend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Hey Spheresome, thanks for the kind words and gratz on getting a job in the industry!

All the Best,

- g
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Sad to see you go bud but (I speak for the whole AL community) we wish you the best of luck!

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Congrats on your new job, May you get every success you ever strive for. Best wishes!

-Java

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Wow bro, well good luck in life, and enjoy yourself As they said, you're welcome back always

from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Congrats on the new job spheresome! I look forward to playing your games in the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Gz! Tencent is a very promising company, and i love their game Xunxian and its remake. Tencent is also the actual background owner of LoL. Their new building in Shenzhen looks amazing. Wish you a wonderful future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts

Although we didn't chat in-game, I read your posts here. I wish you all the best and maybe you could just pop on now and again to say hi to us? I hate "goodbyes" you see. Take care, good luck and above all..enjoy your new venture. Kind regards. Susie. 🙂.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

This seems more of a brag about new job thread than a goodbye one.

Good luck I guess. Still don't understand how a new job stops one from playing a game. You get no days off?

Strange. Anyway all the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    This seems more of a brag about new job thread than a goodbye one.

Good luck I guess. Still don't understand how a new job stops one from playing a game. You get no days off?

Strange. Anyway all the best.
    He’ll be too busy with his new job to really sit down and play. Also it lets his friends know what’s happening so they don’t think he just disappeared into thin air.