I was always for keeping the rare drop items rare and only have them farming able doing that one special event. But Because eggs are a part of a set I think now they should continue coming back.

Would be nice if ever event had one special drop that only for that event.

I like how there is tier so any one or guild can win. For solo events each class should have different points to reach and there own leader board. Class with out much aoe like rhino can’t get too leader board.

I also like in the past event like pocket legend last birth day we’re we could get drop items for our own levels. But didn’t like how the drops were random levels. If you want a level 10 drop use level 10 char etc

Also like the portals for events. I didn’t know when the pvp event was going to happen. I was in town in there was a yellow portal so I tried to get in and it had clear directions how to participate (get cheap armor from plat store)

I’m ready for a new type of event how about co op monster rush. So basically we enter a portal with and wave of monster come at us. After each 10 waves we move to a different floor and the monsters get harder. Oh and ever 10th wave there is a boss battle. Higher the wave the better chance of the good loot.

Instead of having points base on how many floors you make it to have it base in monster kills boss worth more and ever 10 floor the points for monsters go up.

Let us revisited some of the old boss battles. And maybe update them to have spells that have to be avoided buy getting out of range or getting close or even braking or there armor. Also be nice if there if we had some new bosses there actually have killer abilities.

Or maybe a raid event we’re we have to go threw a dungeon and everone have to use same gear like in that pvp event but have it were each class can bring something unique to the team. Like add a new temp skills that only usable in that raid. So all class are useful and fix taunt skills. And give tanks armor boost a lot that way if a group try’s to raid without a tank they wipe. And also raid boss should do good amount of aoe damage requiring mage to heal. Some boss can have tick damage and rhino tick heal would be great for that boss. Maybe even some boss heal and need to be burst down so would need to boost bird and fox damage for that dungeon to get the job done. Jus a idea

Oh yeah and everyone that enter the raid is the same exactly level for the event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk