View Poll Results: Here? Or there?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Head for THE ARENA OF HONOR and PVP GLORY!

25 45.45%
  • Head for THE MAD MAGE'S CASTLE and RARE LOOTS

30 54.55%

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [A Fork in the Road]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    "The event shouldn't take over people's lives for 3 days, so the thresholds should be much, much less than during the last event."

As I've been saying in all of my feedback, there needs to be respect and balance for people's time and health, the events should not take nearly as much time as they did last time.
    I’ll rephrase that. From what I gathered, the tedious PvE event actually put the PvP event in a much grander light. Players took a liking for the PvP aspect. There are just as many players who like PvP as are there players who enjoy PvE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I’ll rephrase that. From what I gathered, the tedious PvE event actually put the PvP event in a much grander light. Players took a liking for the PvP aspect. There are just as many players who like PvP as are there players who enjoy PvE.
    Okay? So there are just as many players who like pvp as they do pve? Then why isnt pvp more active? I mean by that logic, there should be more people then the ones that people constantly see. Sure, you see a few randoms here and there at random but not as many as people think.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

The same can be said of pve... I look for mad mage farming runs every day, and usually when I find 1 the map doesn't even fill up. 2 or 3 of us are there clearing the entire map, a 4th joins on occasion just before the boss.

When I see no maps I search PvP games, that typically fill up quickly unless it's a 5v5 map, then it still fills in a short period...

Today both Forest Fight, and the honor arena have had players nearly all day...

What you 2 are saying... From a "single guild" just doesn't match my observations.

Have some honor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Okay? So there are just as many players who like pvp as they do pve? Then why isnt pvp more active? I mean by that logic, there should be more people then the ones that people constantly see. Sure, you see a few randoms here and there at random but not as many as people think.
    Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    The same can be said of pve... I look for mad mage farming runs every day, and usually when I find 1 the map doesn't even fill up. 2 or 3 of us are there clearing the entire map, a 4th joins on occasion just before the boss.

When I see no maps I search PvP games, that typically fill up quickly unless it's a 5v5 map, then it still fills in a short period...

Today both Forest Fight, and the honor arena have had players nearly all day...

What you 2 are saying... From a "single guild" just doesn't match my observations.

Have some honor

False equivalency. The reason the endgame maps are dead is because the majority dont see a point in farming a map that takes a decent amount of time to clear even with a party of 5. There is no loot worth gathering unlike 77 and 76 cap where people could find games because there was actually something worth farming.

Dont forget to check how many people run the plat maps to either level or craft gear they need or want to sell. They are way more profitable and you have people still running them to farm for other pieces as they have a better drop rate. I still farm slayer to this day for starries and its fun to grind them out to acquire them because they are still desired by merches and even just regular players that love asthetics.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    False equivalency. The reason the endgame maps are dead is because the majority dont see a point in farming a map that takes a decent amount of time to clear even with a party of 5. There is no loot worth gathering unlike 77 and 76 cap where people could find games because there was actually something worth farming.

Dont forget to check how many people run the plat maps to either level or craft gear they need or want to sell. They are way more profitable and you have people still running them to farm for other pieces as they have a better drop rate. I still farm slayer to this day for starries and its fun to grind them out to acquire them because they are still desired by merches and even just regular players that love asthetics.
    But comparing pve maps 1-105 to PvP maps for just 105 isn't? Alrighty then...