Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
Yes, that's why I suggested the winning team in a pvp game would have a a barrel or chest spawn to explode/smash open at the end of the game and the barrel/chest would have a low chance of dropping rare vanity loot, just like in Mad Mage's Castle. Currently, we have barrels in pvp that have rare items drop like the Blood Red Plate of Legend as I referenced in my original post.

Perhaps there can be a certain loot table unique to both the Honor of Arena and another one unique to the Mad Mage's Castle as well, so that players would be interested in playing both over the course of the events ahead rather than prefer one over the other because of the loot aspect.

This would also lower the chances of people holding spots because this gives every player an incentive to win a game for the loot rather than just hold spots for points.
Even then idk how i feel about a loot table for pvp. In all honesty. It should be for everyone. Not just winners. Th problem would be delaying the screen that shows you who got what kills to allow you to go for said loot.