Latko and a 85 set can get you to 100 fast... Then sell both, buy a 100 set to go to 105... If you leave out the gameplay factor of cause and effect this makes sense... But seeing how we are talking about new players, they don't need a 105 set, cuz they ain't 105... They don't need a Dev because latko is nearly as good until 100...

I could mix words around all day and make great things sound horrible, and horrible things sound great... 1-2m is alot to most players... I've capped every class since 76 cap and 1m is alot to me. It's definitely an amount I'd like to have, as opposed to not having... We are talking about 10-20% of the original gold cap...
Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
I would just like to see some new items added to the loot tabke and to see the eggs removed so they can atleast keep some value. There are very few ways that a player can earn a lot of gold to afford a set. And getting a 1-2m drop will not help much.

A dev dragon to help someone level up quick costs 9m while a 105 set costs anywhere from 15-40m. Depending on the enchants that are on them. To afford an unenchanted endgame set a player would have to drop atleast 7 eggs if this were to happen. Highly unlikely.
Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk