Thread: Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Default Update

Whats good guys, I haven't been playing ever since 76 cap and I'm tryna start playing again. It also seems like there has been a lot of updates, could anyone catch me up with the major updates? Also trying to figure out the fastest way to level, does fathom with plat still work? Endgame pvp? Thanks y'all.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Whats good guys, I haven't been playing ever since 76 cap and I'm tryna start playing again. It also seems like there has been a lot of updates, could anyone catch me up with the major updates? Also trying to figure out the fastest way to level, does fathom with plat still work? Endgame pvp? Thanks y'all.
    There has been 5 caps since 76 cap. That being L77,L80,L85,L100 and L105 (current cap)

We, as of recently have been recieving a event every 2 weeks and they can vary from pvp to pve events. 2 weeks ago we had our first solo pve event as the previous events were guild oriented. We have had 1 pvp event the week before that one. Now we are currently voting on the next event for it either to be pvp or pve.

The fastest way to level is to do maxx cave with the 5 star punch elixir, but you will require a team to complete this map to its full potential if Xp.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

welcome back, i hope you are well!

Here are the major changes from 76 cap, in my opinion. I probably missed something here or there

>everything is tradable (including vanities; so you are probably very very wealthy, cap pieces sell for a lot)

>gold cap is now 999m

>3piece drag rings are equippable at all levels; found in the ring section of the cs (new addition)

>new item slot known as amulets, they enhance various stats and can be enchanted in a gambling sort of way, you roll to fill up to three slots in the amulet which can add stats such as +40 armor and damage. It's completely luck-based, can be rerolled for either plat or gold.

>new type of weapons called Stat, they are class bound and require a lot of int/dex/str to equip, they are the best weapon to use from level 50 all the way to 100, with the 50 variant being the best weapon until 100.

>esb, ems and ewt re introduced at a higher level

>lots of new vanities from events (similar idea to forg event awhile back, eg smash chests/kill mobs for points)

>new balefort-esque area, being ok'tal, has a cs and stash. reqs level 80 to join (alternatively buy lil'loko in cs and enter through the portal in Shadow Caves, works for any level char).

>new pets which add stats to your character, ranging from 1000 armor or damage, to 2k armor damge and hp (this is the dev dragon). Would highly suggest buying a dev dragon for PvE, all levels can equip. The other pets work in an area know as ok'tal prison, where mobs drop xp orbs up to 20k exp. Not entirely sure if it is fastest to level there or in maxx as others have said

>another pet was added called 'Tinsel,' which is by far the best one to buy as it adds damage, speed, xp, and gold-loot bonuses over the dev dragon which does not.

>skills go to level 10 now, (i think it was 9 at 76?)

To summarise, sell your vanities, buy a dev dragon, grind to endgame in either prison or maxx (ask which is faster, i have no idea)

Good to hear from you again, sir :]
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 05-28-2019 at 11:06 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burntoutdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't know what any of that means but the fastest way to level up from what I've Been Told is Maxx cave which 30 plat until you reach lvl 100 it's 25 for a one time use pass and 5 for all access elixir it's best to go with a few people and helps a lot if you have a dev not sure if you know what that is but if you have that then you could go to ok'tal and if you have a pet like lat ko or dev then you could go to the overlords prison and it dropped XP orbs up to level 85 that way you could save Plat instead of paying from level 76 to level 105 which is the new cap at least that's how I did it and then I assume everything else should be around the same long the lines is sets and to be honest probably a lot of the stuff you have would be worth a lot of gold because I guess it wouldn't be a lot of it so it it fits was rare then it would probably be rare now with an exception of a few items like xfire it has decreased to 50 million gold the last time I seen one in the consignment shop by the way I'm new here it's my third months I just want to say welcome back I'm probably ain't the best of help but I tried to help out in any way I can I hope you find it fun as when you originally had the game also hope this helps out and at least a little I'd feel kind of silly if what I said doesn't help you someone could have told you you know I don't know but as far as I know the facts are correct along the lines as the prison and the maxx not really sure if you have much gold in the game but if so then when you reach your goal on level so if you wish to reach level 105 then the sets for most people are kind of expensive at least for the elite sets that's pretty much all I know again welcome back hope you have fun and hope this helps

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to redman9983 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    welcome back, i hope you are well!
    Here are the major changes from 76 cap, in my opinion. I probably missed something here or there

>everything is tradable (including vanities; so you are probably very very wealthy, cap pieces sell for a lot)
    >gold cap is now 999m
    >3piece rings are equippable at all levels
    >new item slot known as amulets, they enhance various stats and can be enchanted in a gambling sort of way, you roll to fill up to three slots in the amulet which can add stats such as +40 armor and damage. It's completely luck-based, can be rerolled for either plat or gold.
    >new type of weapons called Stat, they are class bound and require a lot of int/dex/str to equip, they are the best weapon to use from level 50 all the way to 100, with the 50 variant being the best weapon until 100.
    >esb, ems and ewt re introduced at a higher level
    >lots of new vanities from events (similar idea to forg event awhile back, eg smash chests/kill mobs for points)
    >new balefort area, being ok'tal, has a cs and stash. reqs level 80 to join.
    >new pets which add stats to your character, ranging from 1000 armor or damage, to 2k armor damge and hp (this is the dev dragon). Would highly suggest buying a dev dragon for PvE, all levels can equip. The other pets work in an area know as ok'tal prison, where mobs drop xp orbs up to 20k exp. Not entirely sure if it is fastest to level there or in maxx as others have said
    >skills go to level 10 now, (i think it was 9 at 76?)

To summarise, sell your vanities, buy a dev dragon, grind to endgame in either prison or maxx (ask which is faster, i have no idea)

Good to hear from you again, sir :]
    I was actually told by a lot of people that max gold is 1 billion but technically it can go up to 2 1 billion in stash 1 billion on person I know the achievement says 999 million but I am going by with several veteran players have said to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redman9983 View Post
    I was actually told by a lot of people that max gold is 1 billion but technically it can go up to 2 1 billion in stash 1 billion on person I know the achievement says 999 million but I am going by with several veteran players have said to me

gold cap has colloquially referred to the max amount of gold a character can store on themselves. As such, the previous gold cap of 9m could be worked around by extra characters and a stash; done by many merch' and famers. This has always been a feature and how pre 999m cap, people sold ESB for 80m :]. In such aspects, the gold cap is technically infinite, only restricted by the hassle of moving billions of gold around various alts; this has always been the case

(1000 million (eg 999m) is equal to a billion)
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 07-12-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Oh ok I got you now was never explained that way to me thank u I appreciate your information

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    >new pets which add stats to your character, ranging from 1000 armor or damage, to 2k armor damge and hp (this is the dev dragon).
    Pet-bonus even goes up to 2500 armor and damage (psy.ko)
    Ty Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You should come back Extreme

Gesendet von meinem SM-T585 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

You choose a great at time to return. Hope you make it back to the game and enjoy all of these updates. Have a nice weekend, and try to run this event so you can get access to the gold map and maybe loot some nice vanities. Event ends Sunday night.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: