Thread: Jewel crafting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Default Jewel crafting

This has been a request in the past and is still something that the whole community would benefit from.
    What is requested is the following:
    In the previous expan updates we have had amazing features like complete all for cs, open all, sell all. Why not add craft all x jewel type?
    Jewel farming isn't difficult but is very very time consuming, the farming part isn't even the time consuming part. The time consuming part is the actual crafting of these jewels.
    Would it be possible if we had the option to craft for example all the damage or weak jewels from a certain jewel type with one click?
    I get that a larger sum of damaged fin jewels for example would take longer and is harder to implement, because of this I propose another suggestion.
    Make a crafting process for maybe 60 to 90 jewels. What I mean with this is give us an option to craft 90 damaged fins into a sack of 30 weak fins, crafting time could be 30s or just 5s, whichever is possible(shorter the better).

What I like to kindly ask when working on this project is to please not increase any gold cost for this faster method of crafting(nor plat :P).
    Hopefully STS considers this idea, it would really help those who want to upgrade their jewels out a ton.
    Last edited by Abuze; 07-23-2018 at 08:31 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Same thoughts well said

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to danishahmed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I suggest that those 5s should just be upgrade without taking any time : once click itll be upgraded. cus waiting the 5s is a bit irritating for me and its only 5s .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    I suggest that those 5s should just be upgrade without taking any time : once click itll be upgraded. cus waiting the 5s is a bit irritating for me and its only 5s .-.
    Don't think this would help much since if you fill up all 5 crafting slots the 5s cd will already be over
    Appreciate the idea but something on a bigger scale would be way more time efficient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Maybe keep minimum tier to weak jewels? Problem =SOLVED

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
    Maybe keep minimum tier to weak jewels? Problem =SOLVED

Watch out xD they might nerf the weaks you get per lix

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Nice idea +2

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    This has been a request in the past and is still something that the whole community would benefit from.
    In the previous expan updates we have had amazing features like complete all for cs, open all, sell all. Why not add craft all x jewel type?
    Jewel farming isn't difficult but is very very time consuming, the farming part isn't even the time consuming part. The time consuming part is the actual crafting of these jewels.
    Would it be possible if we had the option to craft for example all the damage or weak jewels from a certain jewel type with one click?
    I get that a larger sum of damaged fin jewels for example would take longer and is harder to implement, because of this I propose another suggestion.
    Make a crafting process for maybe 60 to 90 jewels. What I mean with this is give us an option to craft 90 damaged fins into a sack of 30 weak fins, crafting time could be 30s or just 5s, whichever is possible(shorter the better).

What I like to kindly ask when working on this project is to please not increase any gold cost for this faster method of crafting(nor plat :P).
    Hopefully STS considers this idea, it would really help those who want to upgrade their jewels out a ton.
    This will shorten the time for sure. But remember that the crafting station has 5 max slots and should be done manually.

With this idea of "90 to 30" which is equivalent to 30 weak finesse being crafted all at once. So the fact that the crafting station has 5 max slots, then this method will just ignore that and craft 30 gems all in one slot out of 5? Seems spoon fed.

Also, I dont see the means of you wanting to not change something on its price. Of course, if they'll implement something like this, they would probably increase the craft tax and time for it to be balanced.

Well instead of this, I would suggest a craft all x type of gem or other items. For example instead of seperately crafting 5 gems, going back and fourth. You would just have to agree to craft enough to fill up the 5 slots with one press. After that a button should be added that will finish all at once as suppose to crafting them individually.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Just craft you jewels normally, there is no need to make any little thing in this game easy. People are so scared to put in the smallest effort if it doesnt benefit them greatly.

Remember when you would actually have to wait on crafting damaged and weak jewels?

Put your jewels in your stash. Go on your toons. Craft like everyone else does. Not everything has to be a one click solution..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
    This will shorten the time for sure. But remember that the crafting station has 5 max slots and should be done manually.

With this idea of "90 to 30" which is equivalent to 30 weak finesse being crafted all at once. So the fact that the crafting station has 5 max slots, then this method will just ignore that and craft 30 gems all in one slot out of 5? Seems spoon fed.

Also, I dont see the means of you wanting to not change something on its price. Of course, if they'll implement something like this, they would probably increase the craft tax and time for it to be balanced.

Well instead of this, I would suggest a craft all x type of gem or other items. For example instead of seperately crafting 5 gems, going back and fourth. You would just have to agree to craft enough to fill up the 5 slots with one press. After that a button should be added that will finish all at once as suppose to crafting them individually.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    It wouldn't because you'd craft a sack of x jewel in one crafting slot meaning x amount of jewels get converted to x jewel sack.. one item
    Also this is just another suggestion if they can't implement the craft all method smilar to sell all, etc.
    Also you know what I think of gold sinks, makes the poor even more poor and the rich stay rich

If anyone has any other great ideas to speed up crafting please include.

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Just craft you jewels normally, there is no need to make any little thing in this game easy. People are so scared to put in the smallest effort if it doesnt benefit them greatly.

Remember when you would actually have to wait on crafting damaged and weak jewels?

Put your jewels in your stash. Go on your toons. Craft like everyone else does. Not everything has to be a one click solution..
    This is just a suggestion to speed up things. Crafting jewels consumes way more time than actually acquiring the jewels.
    Not sure if you jewel farm a lot or not, ofc if you only do around 3 elixirs you won't have this issue much but for those who spent hours farming jewels the time wasted on actually crafting the jewels adds up. This isn't about being spoonfed this is about making the most out of time. Simple and known saying: Time is money.
    Last edited by Abuze; 07-23-2018 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

+11!!! (Chars)
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post

+1 to this idea for low tier jewels. It is tedious to craft jewels till weak especially if ping is bad. Fast fingers cant help with bad ping

Bt the main issue is it will drop jewel price alot. Already the price has dropped alot since last expansion. Profit is decreasing day by day

Hope this implementation doesnt furthur drop the value. Nor should price to craft be increased.

Also i think it was said before bt was nvr implemented. Wish cs tax for low cost items could be decreased.
    Eg: Like 2k item tax changes frm 200-700 for 12h-3d thats alot.
    For items worth 20k or above tax is ok tho wrt 12h to 3d.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
    AL:- Ign:Reanimatedlee(endgame rogue)/ Jewelfarming(nab tank)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    Agreed, they pile up and its so much of a pain to craft them :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Its really a pain to craft em ..i guess sack of jewels e good ideas .if u guys can make sack of 30 jewels like sack of 30 damage from 90 crack in ome slot we can craft like 150damage in sack of 5 from the avaliable 5 slots of craft .u can add total amout of gold wt we pay for crafting em individually so it wont change nothing just save time n ik the craft thing is a way of making plat to u so that ia y i resquest you to keep it upto weaks only as it is now rest can be same is no problem .so i guess it wont harm the company to as i guess no one uses plat to craft till weak..its just a request to save time .hope u guys consider this tysm

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shubham For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shubham View Post
    Its really a pain to craft em ..i guess sack of jewels e good ideas .if u guys can make sack of 30 jewels like sack of 30 damage from 90 crack in ome slot we can craft like 150damage in sack of 5 from the avaliable 5 slots of craft .u can add total amout of gold wt we pay for crafting em individually so it wont change nothing just save time n ik the craft thing is a way of making plat to u so that ia y i resquest you to keep it upto weaks only as it is now rest can be same is no problem .so i guess it wont harm the company to as i guess no one uses plat to craft till weak..its just a request to save time .hope u guys consider this tysm
    Yeah i would like to see a sack of 1 000 weak finesse