Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-12 Content Update (256067)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Yeah, ive had myxx spwan only three times as i have no plat. Even with the spawn, the drops are random and not a guarantee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Depending on clear time, you may get to kill Myxx around 3-4 times for 15 plat, however the drop rate of rare vanities by Myxx is still very very low.

PL: iBest - No Longer, rest in peace you beautiful game!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Since we get double points for the myxx skeletons we kill does that mean we get double gold from the skeletons we kill in the vault?
    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + The Mad Mage's Castle player leaderboard event returns this weekend!
    + Event starts at 12am Central time on Friday the 13th and runs 'til 11:59pm on Sunday the 15th.
    + Earn 15k for Bronze, 25k for Silver and 35k for Gold Tier.
    + This time around the Mad Mage's Castle monsters give 2X points per kill (so you can save your strength for gold-farming)!
    + All victory tiers get access to the victory vendor (talk to Augey or Alfie) and the new 'Black Star' vanity suite.
    + Character-bound versions available for gold, trade-friendly versions available for Platinum.
    + All victory tiers get access to a special gold farming zone (more loot depending upon tier) for 48-hours.
    + As a bonus, all victory tiers get discounted item Enchantments for 48-hours after the event.
    + Common boss loot includes eggs. Myxx boss loot includes White Lightning and Black Gold pieces.

Attachment 169470
    Shown above: the "Black Star" set available from Prize Vendor to all Tiers.

NOTE: Any character that reaches a victory tier (Bronze, Silver, Gold) will have access to the Enchantments without having to complete Augey's Level 50 quest.
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soupah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iiBest View Post
    Depending on clear time, you may get to kill Myxx around 3-4 times for 15 plat, however the drop rate of rare vanities by Myxx is still very very low.
    Mage is best for running mad mages castle. I got 7-8 myxx per elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Yes, ive seen several people that still need amulets and 1h/2h weapons. I hope they get added or are already available in the vendor.

Ill also be hoping to see the helm\armor to complete the qtr stat weapons for L50. Would be awesome to recieve the same set bonuse as their L100 brothers.
    That would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    None of the gold bought vanities have been stash-able.

Which reminds me, did the new vanities get added to the forge, like white drag, so that the gold bought versions can be crafted to trade friendly versions later on at people's convenience? Makes sense that they add all the new vanities there since white drag is already there. Just means a little revenue stream that is always available in return for the feature. I haven't hit the myxx maze or hyper maze lately to check. Perhaps someone else has?
    Yeah I agree with this let us craft it when we get the plats . More money can go into the game and everyone that farmed and earn the tier get there tradable set when pay day come around or Allowance. Well at least some sort of ticket to be able to craft 1 set latter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iiBest View Post

U can get ~10.5 runs/myxx plat elixir. The drop rates is way too high. ~20 runs and a drop will most likely happen. Just have to be efficient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I consistently get 14 myxx per elixir
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Good thing we don't hear from Reborn guild members complaining about this event for now. :P

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Good thing we don't hear from Reborn guild members complaining about this event for now. :P
    Well drae is now complaining that his friend (crybabyalert) isnt getting a special prize for being on LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idevour View Post
    Well drae is now complaining that his friend (crybabyalert) isnt getting a special prize for being on LB
    There’s always one that complains... always needs more more more, it was their choice to waste time on getting top 5, for fame and recognition, is that not enough? I mean maybe some sort of ranking banners that are rewarded when you get a certain position?

Or then again, if top 5 do get rewards, make it so lower ranks also get rewards but lower the rewards lesser.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lol if there was a prize for being on leadersboard, I think the list will be different. Players really look bad when they complain about every event that STS provides. All the events that have been released, we should be thankful for an event.

I realized that it’s not the number that benefits u. It’s the drops that are the rewards. I really can’t complain about 35 vanity drops and those aren’t eggs vanities. 2k plat is probably the best pl investment I have ever done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lol if there was a prize for being on leadersboard, I think the list will be different. Players really look bad when they complain about every event that STS provides. All the events that have been released, we should be thankful for an event.

I realized that it’s not the number that benefits u. It’s the drops that are the rewards. I really can’t complain about 35 vanity drops and those aren’t eggs vanities. 2k plat is probably the best pl investment I have ever done.
    Wow

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

We want the majority of the community to be happy. If we raise our voices, the concerns are legitimate. And our concerns usually get addressed in future updates. Most everything was fixed for this event.

There is one minor setback. The golden and devil gaze faces were not included at the prize vendor this time - probably an honest to God oversight. I do know some did the event with those faces being a part of their reason to hit a tier. Maybe next time these faces can be added back. Overall, a very well done event. Thank you, Cinco and team!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I don't care who are the top 5. The idea was that if someone puts that much time in, they might get something special out of it. People who attain a 5x point score beyond gold tier is quite an achievement, right? And if there was some extra incentive to become a top 5 scoring player during an event, be it pvp or pve, I can see many more people putting the time and effort in for whatever unique award might be awaiting them. It was just an idea. Thanks and gl on the prize phase everyone! Awesome event.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I don't care who are the top 5. The idea was that if someone puts that much time in, they might get something special out of it. People who attain a 5x point score beyond gold tier is quite an achievement, right? And if there was some extra incentive to become a top 5 scoring player during an event, be it pvp or pve, I can see many more people putting the time and effort in for whatever unique award might be awaiting them. It was just an idea. Thanks and gl on the prize phase everyone! Awesome event.
    If you change the 2x points per kill to 1pt, that will cut the top 5 tier to 2.5xgold tier. When you count the myxx 30pts/run, it contributes to the score by a lot. Is it consider an achievement? It depends on the standard of the person or how they see it as an achievement. Not really an achievement to be honest.

Should there be a prize for heavy plat spender during the event? I doubt that will happen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

If you change the 2x points per kill to 1pt, that will cut the top 5 tier to 2.5xgold tier. When you count the myxx 30pts/run, it contributes to the score by a lot. Is it consider an achievement? It depends on the standard of the person or how they see it as an achievement. Not really an achievement to be honest.

Should there be a prize for heavy plat spender during the event? I doubt that will happen.
    Crybabyalert and Ansemfnord, the top two leaderboard scoring players during this event, spent 40+ hours in three days. That's quite a workload. More than the typical American work week of 40 hours, completed in just three days. Much respect!
    Last edited by Draebatad; 07-16-2018 at 01:57 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Crybabyalert and Ansemfnord, the top two leaderboard scoring players during this event, spent 40+ hours in three days. That's quite a workload. More than the typical American work week of 40 hours, completed in just three days. Much respect!

If we are considering full time workers, then the typical American actually work an average of 47hrs/week. To be honest, no one know if they spent 40+ hours. They scored half of what I scored and I spent less than 12hrs of farming because all of my runs were with myxx/4x combo and classy. Work efficiently and the stress will be less in life.

But then...not all can run myxx and 4x combo continously...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

If we are considering full time workers, then the typical American actually work an average of 47hrs/week. To be honest, no one know if they spent 40+ hours. They scored half of what I scored and I spent less than 12hrs of farming because all of my runs were with myxx/4x combo and classy. Work efficiently and the stress will be less in life.

But then...not all can run myxx and 4x combo continously...
    Name:  Screenshot_20180715-233554.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  135.0 KB

Ansemfnord ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Name:  20180716_121237.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  132.6 KB

And Crybabyalert spent 44-47 hours.