Yeah I agree with that and then the whole honesty and unreliable team would benefit you more you would get more kill points from the map they can't work well then it's kind of their fault it's not going to give the hold team points if one guy just runs through and killed everything but yeah it does get boring only thing is it kind of takes time out of it typing the only other thing is what kind of monster is it you know like is it going to be like a few you may need to work on together like that Maxx or more like the event that's happening now I would think makes them just a little bit tougher that way it kind of evens it out to where one guy can't just go in until like 5 at one time and then move on to five more as we're Birds can't really eat or get more than one person at a time they have they have that one combo so that's the only problem I can see is someone being 2 overpowered and killing more Quickly's in everyone else there it probably don't make sense really but in my head is not really coming out the way I want to make it sound so I'm doing my best

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk