Thread: Tapjoy Plat Issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Tapjoy Plat Issue.

Is it me or is Tapjoy plat offers not working. I did two plat offers and I still didn't receive my plat. I also sent them an email saying what happened and I'm still awaiting their response. Is anybody else having this issue?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

#BringBackNativeX

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I found both Fyber and Tapjoy gave free plat offers very well.

Provided that you read the conditions of the offer and follow them, you receive the plat.

They have their own reporting systems, where you wait the required time for the plat to be given.

When you report (if you didn't receive the plat) the offer you completed, you enter an email address, ensure you have the correct email and spelling, you can only report the offer once. You should receive an automated email, as soon as you report the offer, check your spam in box folder. Always take screen shot evidence that you completed the offer.

Some times the emails take longer to process due to Fyber or Tapjoy communicating with the company that provided the offer.

The majority of filling real life details to get plat, did not work well. Avoid those offers, But downloading games and applications that require a credit card details of a subscription all work well.

Its a shame that so many complain and get these two company's removed, because they didn't receive plat for particular reasons.

I like the free plat offers, please give Fyber another chance. They where the one company that provided the best free plat offers that paid out extremely well.
    Last edited by Fwend; 07-14-2018 at 09:52 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I havent received any plat from tapjoy.

Fyber gave me plat when i completed an offer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by samuel_bonas View Post
    Is it me or is Tapjoy plat offers not working. I did two plat offers and I still didn't receive my plat. I also sent them an email saying what happened and I'm still awaiting their response. Is anybody else having this issue?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Same exact problem for me

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to redman9983 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Fyber was really good to me. I also wish it had not been removed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Fyber was really good to me. I also wish it had not been removed.
    Yeah I heard it got removed because somebody was complaining. I'm not sure what they were complaining because it was good to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I don't know, either, Samuel. They always responded within 2 days to my support ticket and always paid out. SMH.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Yeah, it's really difficult to get plat from Tapjoy. For one offer, I've provided 5 screenshots of evidence that I have completed the offer but they still reply with a copy/paste response saying I have not completed it. It's really frustrating.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I've gotten emails after my screenshot proof saying I already received Platinum.

I can go to my list of offers, it will be in the "not rewarded" list, but say "resolved"

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I really did like Fyber, and I didn't like many of those offer systems tbh. Tapjoy definitely seems many bars below Fyber. We need another premium offer system in addition to Tapjoy, be it Fyber or something else that is a comparable replacement.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Fyber is a really bad company with over 1k complaints and a 1 star rating with the BBB. There really isn't a shortage of companies that do these offers, some with much better reviews and track records.

I personally got a lot of Platinum without many problems from them.(Although an email was necessary frequently) But I pay for premium anti virus/malware protection, and it went nuts on a lot of fyber links. One warning including "this site contains known malware" was frequent throughout the offers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

None of those companies get more than 1 star reviews from what I've seen. But some are better than others.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Note the differences...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Nativex certainly is way ahead of fyber. I'm surprised fyber got such bad ratings, as they always did me right. Apparently I was lucky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yha i don't know at first tap joy was good but i had several problems with fyber i sent them 8 different emails3 with screen shots 3 with the confirmation email forwarded one with both screenshots in the forwarded email and another saying why you have told me I got it but never been given the credit and then I was Tapjoy I have send some several emails change the email address just to let them know that I'm still waiting and still nothing there was always this one offer you did it you were rewarded right away don't work you email them saying what you did showing the proof waiting almost 2 months to get rewarded I even go to the length of sending him emails saying hey I'm checking on the status of this offer and don't get a reply don't get nothing I even did a survey from one of them whereas multiple ones you click on that I was rewarded never credited to my account it's getting annoying there needs to be a better way and more reliable way you know one of them companies you go to the website it's all in some foreign Asian language and it's to the point to where you know you can't really advance in the game unless you have some sort of plat you know for me I I give stuff away just because that's how I am and I don't ever expect anything in return and it's kind of sad that for such a good company like STS they would have almost Shell corporations to it as it seems legitimate you do something and don't get returned anything almost like a scam pretty much is the go get your information give you it as a reward so many times and then you just keep going back because you think they are legitimate and they keep saying the same thing withhold never reward you because they'll take that information and sell it just like grocery stories you sign up for the reward card at a grocery store they sell that information to other telemarketers and they use the information to narrow down what they offered so if you go to the grocery store use the rewards card and buy a whole bunch of diapers you're going to get a few phone calls saying oh how about this life insurance you know daycare because they're going to suspect you you have a baby how do they know that information on the card and sell it it's basically the same thing they're taking your information having you do a bunch of surveys and giving you nothing out of it but a bunch of headaches from all the stress a Cause

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk