Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lack of Spirit XP

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Lack of Spirit XP

Dear STS,

I, with some other players have been spending the time to level up our Spirit Weapons, and we would like to thank you, as we all agree they are strong, enjoyable weapons to use. However, we are frustrated with the levelling process as it takes far too long, particularly the higher levels. We are spending hours per level through the middle levels and are dreading the time it will take in the latter stages. We are disappointed that we cannot use the 50% and 60% elixirs and Abaddon etc. for levelling it up. Even the Spirit Attunement Elixir does not seem to speed it up that much.
    We request that you make it easier to level up the Spirit Gear, whether this be more xp from mobs, decreasing required xp per level, able to use more elixirs or even platinum to finish. Saying all of this, we are very happy with the introduction of Spirit Gear this expansion.

Thanks in advance,

Azziah

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Azziah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Azzi what lvl are your spirit daggers? How long did it take you to reach that lvl?
    Avy
    12-2012

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Azzi what lvl are your spirit daggers? How long did it take you?
    27 at the moment, but its taking 1-2 hours per level since the 20s, despite doing quite a lot of Spirit Marsh runs. And this is only about 3k xp per level. It gets immensely greater in higher levels from players I've talked to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azziah View Post
    27 at the moment, but its taking 1-2 hours per level since the 20s, despite doing quite a lot of Spirit Marsh runs. And this is only about 3k xp per level. It gets immensely greater in higher levels from players I've talked to.
    I do understand the whole concept of the spirit gear, but, to grind two-three weeks for murk frags, only to grind longer for spirit xp, has already exausted my interests ):

Devs can you check the rate of xp gain with the spirit weaps/gears pls (: ?

Thanks! Ava
    Avy
    12-2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Or make a spirit weapon xp chest :0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Or allow them to level in other maps to add variety to the grind.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You probably bought all your murk coins and are now complaining because it takes a little time to lvl up your weapons. Smh. It's an endgame weapon . There won't be another expansion for a while and you want it to take little to no time to level up??? Smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

It's too much grinding. I can't waste my time anymore on this expansion and people in-game are getting fractious. No fun.. sorry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    You probably bought all your murk coins and are now complaining because it takes a little time to lvl up your weapons. Smh. It's an endgame weapon . There won't be another expansion for a while and you want it to take little to no time to level up??? Smh.
    Imagine leveling up a weapon that has tens of thousands of xp, and you can't use any xp elixirs or Abaddon. How do you think people would react? Oh, you wouldn't know because you just complain on every thread you make or respond to. Have a nice day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Imagine leveling up a weapon that has tens of thousands of xp, and you can't use any xp elixirs or Abaddon. How do you think people would react? Oh, you wouldn't know because you just complain on every thread you make or respond to. Have a nice day
    He actually didnt have the experiences. Probably blindly posts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Btw if this cant be change at least sts put something that can be bought to boost the weapon lvling process.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate to say this. But its the truth that nowdays all people want to get is with an instant way. Like common. I aggree if it took along times to lvl it up. But, with a long gap between each expansion, a year or even more, and you now want it all finished, what will you do after it then? Life cant be instant.

Last but not least, theres a reason why they only come up with 2 mireguard set. I dont need to explain this (look pictures).

The point is, they try to make a stuff keeps going. If everythings introduced at the same time, they wont have another things to come up with event. And there will be another post about, "how boring this event was" or "the items is useless" etc.

And there will be some point when rushing is good or nahhhh. Smh harders.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Oh no. You actually have to work for something now. I am nearly level 70 without using any xp elixirs. Do you see me crying. Levelling up with elixirs isn't even challenging. People managed to reach 71 in under 24 hours because of the ridiculous amount of stackable xp bonuses. Now you want to do the same with your weapons?

The expansion is magnificent. A true work of art. Try savouring it like you might do a fine wine or nice sandwich instead of demanding everything all at once.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-15-2018 at 08:24 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to macgreaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

No one is asking for levelling to be EASY. The xp isn’t even ridiculous at L20s, but it is outrageous once you reach 40s. Also for some reason, the graphics in the normal and spirit maps tend to really hurt my eyes. Maybe I spent too much time in it, excited on getting closer to 50, but the exponential xp increase makes it feel unreachable even as I’m trying to compute months into the expansion.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Well Vroom already said that Spirit helm and armor are just free alternatives to Tainted/Endless helm and armor.
    So now I just want the only endgame weapon to be worth all the hard work I am putting, that is all I plea for. It will be a true waste if I have to go back to old weapon procs.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Suprise, people dont like to put in HARD work. I can understand the frustration but i mean come on, the end game content atm shouldn't be mastered in a few weeks . I'd be more upset if the inverse is what was reality.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

It has nothing to do with levelling weapons for me. I did say from the beginning that I'm not keen on the map but that's a personal thing. If you like it, good on you and enjoy. The brawler arena is good, although I just watched the spectacle. Also, after playing or logging on almost every day for years, I'm enjoying the Summer we don't usually get and taking a break. Maybe then I'll come back and find my opinion changed (I hope my wardrobe will still be intact and tidy) and launch myself back into going around shooting things. I will say this..the attitude of some of the players in-game leaves a lot to be desired lately 😔. That being said, AL is still a good game. I do have a low level character I used for victus runes, think I'll jump on that. I do wish people would explore the game as they level..the earlier maps are fun in a same level party. Level 40 upwards can still be enjoyable if guilds didn't pressurise people to "level up or you get removed". Also, don't patronise lower levels by acting all superior for goodness sake. Just give advice and help when asked because some have capped ALTs you know. I do ramble on but when I type my thoughts just come tumbling out and now I've just sent those who read this to sleep. Bye for now, take care and enjoy.😉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

P.S. The guild I have the privilege of being in does not pressurise players. I just needed to make that point in case any of my lovely guildmates are tuning in. ☺️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Only from 49 to 50 daggers want 82k xp. I do around 450 per one fester swamp map. So its 180 maps just for last level. Lvling daggers to this point will take more than 100h for sure. I dont want make it easy. But this is ridiculous.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jakubson For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    I farmed about half and bought about half (using gold I earned from farming Orrick, so I still took the time to farm). But despite this, imagine spending the time to grind 1,500 Murkstones, only to find that a few hundred hours of further grinding is required to max out Spirit Gear.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Azziah For This Useful Post: