Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Says the one who describe honor PvP as lucky crit, in the history of pl, crit dodge etc always have been under 100 (old caps for crit)
It's clear where the motivation coming from, you literally kick everything that u don't like to fight in game, or leave if it's not going ur way, how could u know a good class based ffa, if u got to do ffa against talon classes, u would b one to come and complain in the forums lol. Even in 5v5 u kick specific class with typical reason lel, and somebody from u guild blame my post to be personal interests. How funny.
As far as personal interests. I see no problem with that statement. Let me ellaborate.

I have yet to see ANYONE complaining about the talon proc being OP ever since it got balanced out when it was first op because of it have no cooldown. The only people who have complained about it being OP, is you. One other person complained about it being annoying when a full 3v3 or 5v5 game is nothing but talons because its all just shields up the whole time. This once again, is why im fighting for CLASS SPECIFIC GEAR so people have to learn their class, balance out dagger rhinos still being broken and even addressing the whole problem with a full match of nothing but talon procs.