Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Players that are very good probably dont see talon as an issue.

I find it funny how most players are using dex at PVP now even though some on forum think Talon and bow is balanced with the other class set. In this campaign...you have 6 players with dex set and not a single int set or str set. Lets include Drae and Absolize with dex set. I am not sure if the game dev actually are aware of the PVP environment @ endgame. Maybe they are aware.

Why be food when you can be a hunter...

Name:  Talon Dex 2.PNG
Views: 161
Size:  344.7 KB
    Name:  Talon Dex.PNG
Views: 157
Size:  356.7 KB
    Last edited by Jensmage; 07-19-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Ikr, since I started to play Dex mage, I said ima make every mage go Dex. My vision came true I made most go Dex

Although bow takes guts, hardly anyone else can use that as mage.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-19-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Lol without doing any kinda pvp what so ever and tryna play majority card here on forums FOR pvp won't work, only thing for competitive field need is balance and fair play, keep your majority card for pve events, that's where it works. Arena already started to get inactive due to all these luck and unbalanced field.

Again crit hit lol, please learn what a crit and hit does and the cap of those things, we are in an age where these things doens't matter regarding the matter your bringing in, to some extent some proc it matters but that's different scenario. It's even worthless to debate with someone who already DENIED pl basics (oldschool pvp) to be lucky crit/hit fight, if PL's 90% cap other than current one isn't fine for you then definitely we all know what you're talking about.
    Ironic you say that lucky procs dictates fights but crits dont? Contradictory to say so it seems.

My premise on why i say crit/hit can determine fights is because it can. Instances for L105 having crit being a factor in fights. Regardless of a "crit cap" fights can be effected by anything over that. As a int mage has around ~120 with the wand set and ~140 for talon set. No i see there are close BUT take into account the crit buff mages get, they can output massive damage to players and doesnt have to comprimise its nuke, compromise its heal for using dex attributes. Crit/hit can define fights because debuffs dont do much at this stage of pvp. Reason being, lets take blind for instance. You can hit a bear with blind and the bear can still hit everything it wants to on you because it doesnt debuff hit% enough. Same with mages weakness skill. It doesnt debuff enough crit/damage to be a signifcant fight changer. Bears HS is basically only used as a stun for birds/mages at this point in pvp. With so high base crit/hit% on this gear everything but dodge debuffs are extremely effective.

Crit and hit still determine fights but not on a large scale as before. Nearly every single auto from any class is a crit. This is why the bow proc is pretty broken vs all classes. Its a debuff that destroys hit -100 and crit ~70 nearly cutting both of them in half. Once out of the bow proc, your crit comes back and can still nuke perfectly fine without having to worry about any debuff skills that are intended to debuff crit/hit. Though your premise is that crit has a cap? Then why doesnt blind work anymore? Why doesnt hs work anymore? Why doesnt weakness work anymore? They dont debuff enough to cause any significant change to the outcome of fights.
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 07-19-2018 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Ikr, since I started to play Dex mage, I said ima make every mage go Dex. My vision came true I made most go Dex
    I think you got that correct. lol
    I joined another game and see more dex. Zombie and Chao use to be int mage and now they are dex. Rhino obviously are using dex :P

Name:  talon 3.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  201.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Ironic you say that lucky procs dictates fights but crits dont? Contradictory to say so it seems.

My premise on why i say crit/hit can determine fights is because it can. Instances for L105 having crit being a factor in fights. Regardless of a "crit cap" fights can be effected by anything over that. As a int mage has around ~120 with the wand set and ~140. No i see there are close BUT take into account the crit buff mages get, they can output massive damage to players and doesnt have to comprimise its nuke, comorimse its heal for using dex attributes. Crit/hit can define fights because debuffs dont do much at this stage of pvp. Reason being, lets take blind for instance. You can hit a bear with blind and the bear can still hit everything it wants to on you because it doesnt debuff hit% enough. Same with mages weakness skill. It doesnt debuff enough crit/damage to be a signifcant fight changer. Bears HS is basically only used as a stun for birds/mages at this point in pvp. With so high base crit/hit% on this gear everything but dodge debuffs are extremely effective.

Crit and hit still determine fights but not on a large scale as before. Nearly every single auto from any class is a crit. This is why the bow proc is pretty broken vs all classes. Its a debuff that destroys hit -100 and crit ~70 nearly cutting both of them in half. Once out of the bow proc, you crit comes back and can still nuke perfectly fine withiut having to worry about any debuff skills that are intended to debuff crit/hit. Though your premise is that crit has a cap? Then why doesnt blind work anymore? Why doesnt hs work anymore? Why doesnt weakness work anymore? They dont debuff enough to cause any significant change to the outcome of fights.
    Stop a sec my frnd let me clear ur misconception, I'm on phone so I'll type less -
    Crit above 100 is obsolete, doesn't matter u have 100 or 200, it produces same result. Crit means ur chance of getting A crit or not, a yes or no value, 100 crit means always yes, 200 means also yes, it's a percentage, just like 200% marks doesn't makes sense. It's same, YOU CANT GET 200MARKS OUT OF 100.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Players that are very good probably dont see talon as an issue.

I find it funny how most players are using dex at PVP now even though some on forum think Talon and bow is balanced with the other class set. In this campaign...you have 6 players with dex set and not a single int set or str set. Lets include Drae and Absolize with dex set. I am not sure if the game dev actually are aware of the PVP environment @ endgame. Maybe they are aware.

Why be food when you can be a hunter...

Name:  Talon Dex 2.PNG
Views: 161
Size:  344.7 KB
    Name:  Talon Dex.PNG
Views: 157
Size:  356.7 KB
    But you are food, both you and waug. You played triple talon and lost 9-2 games. You played me and my friend yesterday with wand set and still lost 4-0 games. So your premise that dex is somehow preventing you from being food, is false.

Dex mage is pretty broken due to its high crit/hit capabilities and combine that with easy heal and a talon proc. Boom, recipie for another broken pvp class that uses gear that wasnt designed for that class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Stop a sec my frnd let me clear ur misconception, I'm on phone so I'll type less -
    Crit above 100 is obsolete, doesn't matter u have 100 or 200, it produces same result. Crit means ur chance of getting A crit or not, a yes or no value, 100 crit means always yes, 200 means also yes, it's a percentage, just like 200% marks doesn't makes sense. It's same, YOU CANT GET 200MARKS OUT OF 100.
    My premise still remains. If youre saying that you cant have %200 crit or hit. Crit can still be used in fights even after the bow proc destroys it. Im still hitting at 60-70 crit and remain in a fight. As to the bow proc destroying crit/hit, why is it that i still end up with 60-70 crit after debuff? It should be 20-30 and shouldnt allow me to hit any crits at all for the majority of the time that the debuff lasts, which isnt the case regarding the bow proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Ofc I didn't stat "unless debuff"s, tbh ur contradicting everywhere , and I'm straight to my point, skill debuffs doesn't play a role in hit crit much current era, what does? Luck based proc, see? It's proc that luck based not directly ur stat, if u could do it through skill debuffs it would be skill based.

Don't make me post ss of ur looses b4 calling others fud lel.
    Bye
    Last edited by Waug; 07-19-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

But you are food, both you and waug. You played triple talon and lost 9-2 games. You played me and my friend yesterday with wand set and still lost 4-0 games. So your premise that dex is somehow preventing you from being food, is false.

Dex mage is pretty broken due to its high crit/hit capabilities and combine that with easy heal and a talon proc. Boom, recipie for another broken pvp class that uses gear that wasnt designed for that class.
    Its funny when players brag about the wins but not the loses. Ever heard about lag? Ping is really bad at work and I work at the hills area where the reception is bad. Verizon network covers a lot of area but the upload speed data is really bad here.

Let me know when you want to battle 2v2. I prefer when I am at the house where the network is best. We will use Rhino dex and mage dex. Slic can be rhino and Ill be dex mage. I wouldn't be surprised the result will be 10-1 or worse.

LOL you were food when we PVP 1v1. That 24/7 tree works for you.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 07-19-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Finally mine agk got it to the fact that talon broken, indirectly tho xD
    Agreed indirectly *

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Agreed indirectly *

Since there isnt a fix, we might see new set items.
    I guess we will have to enchant the new sets once they are released again. Nice to be the only player op enchanted at the beginning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Ofc I didn't stat "unless debuff"s, tbh ur contradicting everywhere , and I'm straight to my point, skill debuffs doesn't play a role in hit crit much current era, what does? Luck based proc, see? It's proc that luck based not directly ur stat, if u could do it through skill debuffs it would be skill based.

Don't make me post ss of ur looses b4 calling others fud lel.
    Bye
    Depends on what procs you say dictate fights. As it stands, bow proc/dagger proc and even talon proc when played right can dictate fights. The mage proc and axe/sword procs dont dictate fights. Mage proc could possibly depending on how bad the other person is and if they are playing another set of gear (I.E. dex or str)

You can post ss all you want. Although you have very few compared to any guilds that have faced you. (I.E. your kdr on bird being negative what? 70k?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Agreed indirectly *
    So me pointing out a specific example and ONLY SAYING MAGE IS OP WITH TALON, is agreeing that the talon proc is op? Nope, try again.

Talon proc isnt op on bear/bird/fox/rhino. The talon proc isnt op, its the proc COMBINED WITH MAGES FAST HEALING ABLITIES AND CRIT/HIT that is increased while using dex without having to compensate for the loss of healing such as you have had to in previous caps, is what makes talon mages op. NOT THE PROC ITSELF. While in the proc, a mage can easily heal any damage done to them and remain at full health while in their own proc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lets keep this to Talon Dex subject with positive attitude. I dont want this thread to be locked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Its funny when players brag about the wins but not the loses. Ever heard about lag? Ping is really bad at work and I work at the hills area where the reception is bad. Verizon network covers a lot of area but the upload speed data is really bad here.

Let me know when you want to battle 2v2. I prefer when I am at the house where the network is best. We will use Rhino dex and mage dex. Slic can be rhino and Ill be dex mage. I wouldn't be surprised the result will be 10-1 or worse.

LOL you were food when we PVP 1v1. That 24/7 tree works for you.
    Lol? Yesterday you lost 4-0 and left blaming it on lag while playing a bow bird. Ive asked your guild and another guild for a 3v3/5v5 at any point in time and you say "youre too ez, its a waste of time" yet continue to lose 2v2 and 3v3. We can set it up tonight if you want. 3v3 or 2v2 i really dont care. Funny how you will only play with a dex rhino (probably playing dagger) and a dex mage. Though ill ltake that fight on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    In a teamfighting scenario, it is the same idea, but a different outcome. In teamfighting, talon proc now feels like, "Ok, their bird has talon proc on, we can either 1) dogpile him and waste literally 5-7 seconds wailing on him, or 2) focus the rest of his team and try to kill that because he is just too tanky now." Again, that is just anti-fun gameplay imo.
    It's actually quite fun and is different style of gameplay than before, one which most of us have gotten used to already and enjoy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I know many will disagree with me, but I've said it before and I'll say it again. I really don't think the talon set is all that OP as everyone makes it out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    While I agree that talon proc isn't a problem, you need to stop acting like you know what the majority argue for.
    I see merely a few people complaining about the talon proc (over and over again).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Lol? Yesterday you lost 4-0 and left blaming it on lag while playing a bow bird. Ive asked your guild and another guild for a 3v3/5v5 at any point in time and you say "youre too ez, its a waste of time" yet continue to lose 2v2 and 3v3. We can set it up tonight if you want. 3v3 or 2v2 i really dont care. Funny how you will only play with a dex rhino (probably playing dagger) and a dex mage. Though ill ltake that fight on.
    Yup! You're correct. Everything u say is always true :P. Lets do a 2v2 later tonight. This will be fun. ehh I hate playing dex rhino. I play rhino sometimes because it depends on my partner. Im more of a mage person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    I see merely a few people complaining about the talon proc (over and over again).
    first stage is people complain about talon proc (some voices arent heard) and then they switch to talon dex. After they become dex mage/dex rhino, dex bird, they rarely complain. They adapt to the environment. Just like the image below. All dex players now.

Name:  talon 3.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  201.8 KB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Since there isnt a fix, we might see new set items.
    I guess we will have to enchant the new sets once they are released again. Nice to be the only player op enchanted at the beginning.
    Consider the arena of honor, no enchantments, no procs.