Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Exclamation Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Instead of talking about different balance issues, time to talk about the MOST BROKEN thing to fix, it's such game breaking mostly in team play ffa/ctf I'm sure even current tourney members (oldschool fair players) wont disagree to get it fix as if the current tourney is a concern.

Yest 1k armor and 10k talon proc with ANY CLASS is the worst thing, pls change it to something like 200dmg and 200 armor, talon set need a dmg boost anyway and 200 armor is fine.

If we going further abit right now, then nerfing dagger proc would be second next best thing.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

105 sets should be class bound tbh mages with mana Shield and talon proc is crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Instead of talking about different balance issues, time to talk about the MOST BROKEN thing to fix, it's such game breaking mostly in team play ffa/ctf I'm sure even current tourney members (oldschool fair players) wont disagree to get it fix as if the current tourney is a concern.

Yest 1k armor and 10k talon proc with ANY CLASS is the worst thing, pls change it to something like 200dmg and 200 armor, talon set need a dmg boost anyway and 200 armor is fine.

If we going further abit right now, then nerfing dagger proc would be second next best thing.
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Soupah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soupah View Post
    105 sets should be class bound tbh mages with mana Shield and talon proc is crazy

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Talon proc* u see what u said there, talon proc is itself CRAZY, once it's fixed, we don't need items to be class bound.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Talon proc* u see what u said there, talon proc is itself CRAZY, once it's fixed, we don't need items to be class bound.
    100% agree i think this has been brought up many times now, talon proc needs a rework.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

yap ...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Right now playing against talon set feels like a stat check.... For example, if they have the proc up with op stats, they beat you 100% of the time. If they don't have the proc up, whoever has the better stats has the advantage. Since the proc is up 75% of the time, it feels a little too easy to lost against talon set.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hmmm I agree waug. Talon procs shield kinda takes the strategy away.. really everyone just spams auto and relies on the shield. Which is easy to evoid by the only player with any experience once so ever. The 200 damage boost mages get from wand proc is a pretty successful boost. I think it’s the one thing talon set is missing as well. All in all birds weren’t meant to be Tanky, putting out a lot of damage rather is what we’ve been use to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

The only way to fix this without ruining the talon proc is to make L105 gear class based. I actually enjoy the talon proc, especially in pvp for when people are doing team play without a bear or just in general. It makes i fun and forces people to change play styles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The op just wants changes made that will be of personal benefit? What one person or group wants, other people or groups don't want. Learn to play in your procs and around other player's procs and you'll be fine. Kite when you need and move in when they're vulnerable. Keep in mind there's an end game ctf tourney going on now, too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

One thing that could use a buff is the 105 elite staff! Usability is key, and that's not the case at the moment. Needs much more damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    The op just wants changes made that will be of personal benefit? What one person or group wants, other people or groups don't want. Learn to play in your procs and around other player's procs and you'll be fine. Kite when you need and move in when they're vulnerable. Keep in mind there's an end game ctf tourney going on now, too.
    Thats one thing i love about this cap. it forces people to change play styles in both teamplay and 1v1
    Instead of keeping to the same routine of play styles, it makes us switch it up. Its really fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    The op just wants changes made that will be of personal benefit?
    Game breaking things can't be personal, that effects everyone who does pvp in a skillfull way.
    Do u even understand that -
    - Talon proc is a invincibility proc with +1k armor & 10k Hp boost?
    - Procs are random, you can never guess when it can pop up, that diminish the scope of countering it mostly?
    - which classes should tank in a ffa/ctf? the intended class (talon for bird) even shouldn't tank?
    - what happens when in a 2/3 vs 2/3 everyone uses talon?
    - Broken rhino with a broken talon invincibility during the period of proc, it kills opponent, also in ffa it ruins everything?
    What one person or group wants, other people or groups don't want.
    It's not a event/vanity proposal so that, it gonna full fill everyone's desire, it's a balance tweak which ONLY MEANT TO BE FAIR & SKILL FULL not to satisfy everyone & not to satisfy the that can't get kills in a fair situation or can't perform in ffa/ctf in a fair environment, then "learning" is required not criticizing in depth pvp posts in the forum.

Learn to play in your procs and around other player's procs and you'll be fine. Kite when you need and move in when they're vulnerable.
    Learn to play? coming from someone who never even visit arena, last time I saw you arena was in 100 cap with gun rhino sitting behind guidies and that for one game 5 mins, that the first time ever I saw you in the pvp arena. I watched you to comment in pvp related topics, that's fine even a 1 day pvper can portrait their view over pvp in the forums, but how funny it get when that become so much illusive when that person try to portrait their imaginative way of teaching.

Do some pvp first? do some real ffa? if you would do some ffa in the past caps you would get some basic concept of class based teamplay ffa, class roles and basic things rather than proposing a imaginative way of dealing with procs.

Keep in mind there's an end game ctf tourney going on now, too.
    It was in my mind, even I stated that in my original post, as I already said, those players who are experienced doing ctf/ffa in the old caps (most of the caps, in fact, all the caps other than gun and proc age caps) can't disagree with me, they know it's not fine it twist ctf/ffa like never before.

During 71 tourney enchnment was introduced, and this time, a broken thing can't be fixed during a tourney?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Thats one thing i love about this cap. it forces people to change play styles in both teamplay and 1v1
    Instead of keeping to the same routine of play styles, it makes us switch it up. Its really fun
    Says the one who describe honor PvP as lucky crit, in the history of pl, crit dodge etc always have been under 100 (old caps for crit)
    It's clear where the motivation coming from, you literally kick everything that u don't like to fight in game, or leave if it's not going ur way, how could u know a good class based ffa, if u got to do ffa against talon classes, u would b one to come and complain in the forums lol. Even in 5v5 u kick specific class with typical reason lel, and somebody from u guild blame my post to be personal interests. How funny.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-16-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Says the one who describe honor PvP as lucky crit, in the history of pl, crit dodge etc always have been under 100 (old caps for crit)
    It's clear where the motivation coming from, you literally kick everything that u don't like to fight in game, or leave if it's not going ur way, how could u know a good class based ffa, if u got to do ffa against talon classes, u would b one to come and complain in the forums lol. Even in 5v5 u kick specific class with typical reason lel, and somebody from u guild blame my post to be personal interests. How funny.
    I kick teamers and specific classes that require no skill. (Dagger/bow rhinos, bow/talon mages, dagger/bow bears) the only class that requires skill with dagger is fox. With mage/rhino/bear, no skill is required yet people still manage to fail at pvping. Exactly why im fighting more for class specific gear. It forced people to learn their class and not use gear to make them OP so they need no skills to pvp in the first place.

My comparison for honor arena is that is twink pvp for L100+ because its crit/dodge luck based. Thats a fact. I can full combo a bird with ice/drain/light/fire and the bird could die, but i could possibly get 1 crit out of all of those even if i have buffs. Not to mention that birds could dodge the whole combo if they get lucky, which is my premise for the statement in the first place. Bears are extremely tanky vs birds and mages even after being debuffed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

As far as personal interests. I see no problem with that statement. Let me ellaborate.

I have yet to see ANYONE complaining about the talon proc being OP ever since it got balanced out when it was first op because of it have no cooldown. The only people who have complained about it being OP, is you. One other person complained about it being annoying when a full 3v3 or 5v5 game is nothing but talons because its all just shields up the whole time. This once again, is why im fighting for CLASS SPECIFIC GEAR so people have to learn their class, balance out dagger rhinos still being broken and even addressing the whole problem with a full match of nothing but talon procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I kick teamers and specific classes that require no skill. (Dagger/bow rhinos, bow/talon mages, dagger/bow bears) the only class that requires skill with dagger is fox. With mage/rhino/bear, no skill is required yet people still manage to fail at pvping. Exactly why im fighting more for class specific gear. It forced people to learn their class and not use gear to make them OP so they need no skills to pvp in the first place.

My comparison for honor arena is that is twink pvp for L100+ because its crit/dodge luck based. Thats a fact. I can full combo a bird with ice/drain/light/fire and the bird could die, but i could possibly get 1 crit out of all of those even if i have buffs. Not to mention that birds could dodge the whole combo if they get lucky, which is my premise for the statement in the first place. Bears are extremely tanky vs birds and mages even after being debuffed.
    As far as personal interests. I see no problem with that statement. Let me ellaborate.

I have yet to see ANYONE complaining about the talon proc being OP ever since it got balanced out when it was first op because of it have no cooldown. The only people who have complained about it being OP, is you. One other person complained about it being annoying when a full 3v3 or 5v5 game is nothing but talons because its all just shields up the whole time. This once again, is why im fighting for CLASS SPECIFIC GEAR so people have to learn their class, balance out dagger rhinos still being broken and even addressing the whole problem with a full match of nothing but talon procs.
    According to u everything you can't beat requires no skill, if same class same setup no proc beats you then it's lucky crit even if everyone has 100+ crit -

Name:  1.png
Views: 482
Size:  54.2 KB
    Name:  2.png
Views: 447
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  3.png
Views: 426
Size:  74.6 KB

(3rd ss, here? :O strange)

You do pvp in a pretty narrow way, only reason u do some 5-5ctf nexus to do practice tourney, other than that you do all kick unfavour things or leave, the fact is you have no problem killing a talon bird in a 1-1 situation bcz as a whole it's underpowered and a mage can easily kite and stay full with superb heal and proc and kill easily a talon bird when proc is gone, it's easiest thing to do. U kick rhinoes on see, how would you even know that rhino with talon is even harder to kill. Same goes to a 2/3 vs 2/3 where talon proc is more unfriendly, you ddon't even do that, you would realise the consequences.

After getting killed by bow mage you tried bow mage and quickly back to int then you realized, bow mage is weak in general and tweaked your tactics as int vs bow mage, fact.

I'm not the only one, many did complained about talon proc. I won't oppose item being class bound but then it is ALSO NECESSAY to balance other classes, u can take away talon dagger bow etc from other classes but then you'll have to strengthen em to be viable with their own class specific gear and for the person who complains about lucky crit in 100+ all crit era, how can he/she justify the SUPERB luck factor of procs? answer this my frnd.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-17-2018 at 12:23 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Bro all u use is dex set... on all toons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The talon is fine as-is. The 105 staff needs work to match the bow (but that's in another thread).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

According to u everything you can't beat requires no skill, if same class same setup no proc beats you then it's lucky crit even if everyone has 100+ crit -

Name:  1.png
Views: 482
Size:  54.2 KB
    Name:  2.png
Views: 447
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  3.png
Views: 426
Size:  74.6 KB

(3rd ss, here? :O strange)

You do pvp in a pretty narrow way, only reason u do some 5-5ctf nexus to do practice tourney, other than that you do all kick unfavour things or leave, the fact is you have no problem killing a talon bird in a 1-1 situation bcz as a whole it's underpowered and a mage can easily kite and stay full with superb heal and proc and kill easily a talon bird when proc is gone, it's easiest thing to do. U kick rhinoes on see, how would you even know that rhino with talon is even harder to kill. Same goes to a 2/3 vs 2/3 where talon proc is more unfriendly, you ddon't even do that, you would realise the consequences.

After getting kill by bow mage you tried bow mage and quickly back to int then you realized, bow mage is weak in general and tweaked your tactics as int vs mage, fact.

I'm not the only one, many did complained about talon proc. I won't oppose item being class bound but then it is ALSO NECESSAY to balance other classes, u can take away talon dagger bow etc from other classes but then you'll have to strengthen em to be viable with their own class specific gear and for the person who complains about lucky crit in 100+ all crit era, how can he/she justify the SUPERB luck factor of procs? answer this my frnd.
    Lol 100 cap pvp? Depending on the timing of the ss, it was whoever spammed their drain/light/fire first won? Lol k. 3 or 4 skills in mage fights was all it was during 100 cap before pure stats and the armors.

Never once did i say that just because i cant beat someone it makes them OP. Even people with OP enchanted gear have very hard times beating a rhino/bear using a dagger. Dagger is broken on the classes that can get easily close to you and just tank damage. I get that a tank is supposed to take damage but with the dagger, it takes that to a whole new level. Rhino is more broken with dager because it has a heal and drain skill.

The reason why i always say dex mages that play talon/bow takes no skill is because it doesnt. Heres why:
    Talon has more crit and much more hit%. Can do tons of damage and doesnt sacrifice any for using dex. Not to mention the crit buff it also gets.
    Talon proc combined with mages heal makes the mage invulnerable for 7 seconds and they can simply heal the damage they take while in their proc
    Bow has 13 range and with its proc combined with a mages healing ablities, it destroys any chance of kiting.
    Bows proc in and of itself has a broken proc. It destroys any type of defenses regarding trying to heal or fire the enemy away so you can regain hp.
    Mage doesnt have to sacrifice heal if they use any amount of dex since the new healing mechanics. Our ho being so high, cinco decided to add armors that gives us insane amounts of hp all starting when he tried to balance out pure stats at 100. This carried over to 105 and we have the same thing, my heal could be on 1 and still gain 1k hp back along with between 300-450hp for ever second after that. There is no loss for healing if you play any other set on mage besides int due to this newer healing system.

In adressing that i used bow mage, never once have i used dex mage other then in pve when my friend was borrowing my int set in the first solo pve event. I also didnt have a bow at that time, so thats incorrect.

Now saying that other sets need balancing for their respected classes? Have you seen a str rhino? Have you seen a dagger fox? Although i can admit bear needs some tweaking when it comes to a bit more armor or dodge for its set. You can still destroy any class with bear if you PLAY AROUND ITS PROC the axe can be amazing as its proc stacks and can completely destroy anyones hit/crit.
    Str rhinos are tankier then anything right now and i get that thats what they were designed to do. They are extremely fine where they are for being str rhinos.
    Dagger foxes are completely viable classes now with getting increased skill damage recently. Ive fought skilled foxes and given that foxes are still somewhat at a disadvantage vs a mage. They can destroy birds/bears and maybe even rhinos (havent seen one fight a STR rhino).

As far as "lucky procs" go. The only proc thst really saves anyones life is the talon proc. Now given that mages proc gives an insane regen on mana which i would find very helpful especially vs a bow bird after the mage MS. The luck of procs can be easily figured out. Ive surely figured it out and have stated it many time from the beginning when everyone first started even complaining about them. Check some of my posts, you may be able to find my comments about procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lol 100 cap pvp? Depending on the timing of the ss, it was whoever spammed their drain/light/fire first won? Lol k. 3 or 4 skills in mage fights was all it was during 100 cap before pure stats and the armors.

Never once did i say that just because i cant beat someone it makes them OP. Even people with OP enchanted gear have very hard times beating a rhino/bear using a dagger. Dagger is broken on the classes that can get easily close to you and just tank damage. I get that a tank is supposed to take damage but with the dagger, it takes that to a whole new level. Rhino is more broken with dager because it has a heal and drain skill.

The reason why i always say dex mages that play talon/bow takes no skill is because it doesnt. Heres why:
    Talon has more crit and much more hit%. Can do tons of damage and doesnt sacrifice any for using dex. Not to mention the crit buff it also gets.
    Talon proc combined with mages heal makes the mage invulnerable for 7 seconds and they can simply heal the damage they take while in their proc
    Bow has 13 range and with its proc combined with a mages healing ablities, it destroys any chance of kiting.
    Bows proc in and of itself has a broken proc. It destroys any type of defenses regarding trying to heal or fire the enemy away so you can regain hp.
    Mage doesnt have to sacrifice heal if they use any amount of dex since the new healing mechanics. Our ho being so high, cinco decided to add armors that gives us insane amounts of hp all starting when he tried to balance out pure stats at 100. This carried over to 105 and we have the same thing, my heal could be on 1 and still gain 1k hp back along with between 300-450hp for ever second after that. There is no loss for healing if you play any other set on mage besides int due to this newer healing system.

In adressing that i used bow mage, never once have i used dex mage other then in pve when my friend was borrowing my int set in the first solo pve event. I also didnt have a bow at that time, so thats incorrect.

Now saying that other sets need balancing for their respected classes? Have you seen a str rhino? Have you seen a dagger fox? Although i can admit bear needs some tweaking when it comes to a bit more armor or dodge for its set. You can still destroy any class with bear if you PLAY AROUND ITS PROC the axe can be amazing as its proc stacks and can completely destroy anyones hit/crit.
    Str rhinos are tankier then anything right now and i get that thats what they were designed to do. They are extremely fine where they are for being str rhinos.
    Dagger foxes are completely viable classes now with getting increased skill damage recently. Ive fought skilled foxes and given that foxes are still somewhat at a disadvantage vs a mage. They can destroy birds/bears and maybe even rhinos (havent seen one fight a STR rhino).

As far as "lucky procs" go. The only proc thst really saves anyones life is the talon proc. Now given that mages proc gives an insane regen on mana which i would find very helpful especially vs a bow bird after the mage MS. The luck of procs can be easily figured out. Ive surely figured it out and have stated it many time from the beginning when everyone first started even complaining about them. Check some of my posts, you may be able to find my comments about procs.
    Dang somewhere you described L100 is good example lel, you're filtering everything out and getting really very narrow range as said earlier. All old level cap is lucky crit /dodge for you and at L100 it's 3-4 hit but not though, it's funny. So your basically saying this cap is the ONE AND ONLY fine cap (says it all) with class bound JUST BECAUSE you know int mage is op with all that high heal and proc well enough to kill every other class with class specif gear. It was already clear in the "nerf dagger" thread lol, nothing new.

Talon the intended class bird is not meant for such tanking neither this invincibility proc is meant for any class, get that fact straight. This alone fact is enough.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-17-2018 at 01:52 AM.