Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    This para is gonna to justify everything alone -

Talon set is never great, it's lame but it's great to exploit. Changing it's proc is necessary because of that. As said many times now, not class bound but talon is intended for birds, it's not meant to tank the way it can tank, it is MOST tanky in pvp while proc is on. Whereas it doesn't serve it's purpose of high damage dealer as bird, rather opposite. Other hand although bow is better than other 2h weapons but still NOT scaled with other 1h weapon sets, it's proc is definitely good.

See, actually you supported my original post it tank unnecessarily and it "lacks dmg" that's what it been said - change the talon proc from 1k armor 10k hp to some armor like 200 and some dmg 200. That's what original post ALL ABOUT.
    You seen to forget that cinco based procs around team play and not 1v1. Though the main fights that people have in pvp are 1v1, this wasnt the way he built pvp foe this cap.

Talon proc doesnt need to be changed. Ive seen 2 birds play around their proc just fine and know how to play around it. Include the enchants, 1 full combo from decent enchants and it does 3/4 damage to a mage. Its good against birds and dex rhinos if it gets its proc at the right time. I find the proc really usefull and if the talon maybe was buffed with 25-30 damage, it may end up becoming the best set in game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Everything based on teamplay, rest repetitive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Be careful what you wish for, without that proc pvp will be a bad place for you and Jen

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushlikeagod For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushlikeagod View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, without that proc pvp will be a bad place for you ........

This is the BEST reply by far in this whole thread :3
    Shows how dedicated I'm towards a fair environment rather than protecting something broken/op etc. Bragging? definitely i'd b proud to brag on this

But as for "bad place" is concerned, I love "bad place" :yum:
    Last edited by Waug; 07-18-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    The only person that has said the talon set is OP is waug. Ive said that talon mages however dont take skill as it increases the crit/hit severely. Adding that they dont have to conpensate for healing abilities in 1v1, they can out their heal at 1 and still heal to full in a matter of seconds. When in talon proc, they can heal all the damage they take in 1v1 fights and just plain out nuke another other class besides talon players.
    You seen to forget that cinco based procs around team play and not 1v1. Though the main fights that people have in pvp are 1v1, this wasnt the way he built pvp foe this cap.

Talon proc doesnt need to be changed. Ive seen 2 birds play around their proc just fine and know how to play around it. Include the enchants, 1 full combo from decent enchants and it does 3/4 damage to a mage. Its good against birds and dex rhinos if it gets its proc at the right time. I find the proc really usefull and if the talon maybe was buffed with 25-30 damage, it may end up becoming the best set in game.
    This is the BEST reply by far in this whole thread :3
    Shows how dedicated I'm towards a fair environment rather than protecting something broken/op etc. Bragging? definitely i'd b proud to brag on this

But as for "bad place" is concerned, I love "bad place" :yum:
    Read the entirety of this post, you will not regret it.

I too find talon proc to be overpowered because of the simple fact that there is no outplay besides waiting for its cooldown to expire. I don't know anyone who would say, "WOW! That's fun and interesting gameplay!", reason being, that it isn't. As a fox, it literally feels like, " Oh he has proc up, time to wait 15 seconds until all my buffs are gone then try to kill him while I have no buffs I guess... Or I can cheese and save my buffs for later and be a stinker."

To me, that isn't fun, that isn't gameplay that makes me want to play the game.

At the end of the day, I want the game to have fun, interesting gameplay. Even in 76 cap, when bears were overpowered to all hell, you could still play around it and maybe kite them out. And that was fullfilling! You felt like, "Wow, I just kited that guy really well," that's interesting gameplay !!! Now it's like, "Okay he has proc time to stall the fight until it goes dowwnnnnnnnnnnnn and NUKE THE SITTING DUCK!" That isn't interesting gameplay.

In a teamfighting scenario, it is the same idea, but a different outcome. In teamfighting, talon proc now feels like, "Ok, their bird has talon proc on, we can either 1) dogpile him and waste literally 5-7 seconds wailing on him, or 2) focus the rest of his team and try to kill that because he is just too tanky now." Again, that is just anti-fun gameplay imo.

If the talon proc felt more like, "Oh he has a small buff on his armor, so now he has a chance to better dive our backline, but he is still killable so I will stay back with my mages to keep them safe," that would be cool!!! But obviously, the proc's buff numbers would have to be tweaked, as right now they are way too tanky and are no way vulnerable to dieing.

Thanks,
    Walie

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I do hope something can be adjusted by sts with this proc, however its not the only proc that needs rework.

One thing that does concern me is how these changes will affect pve.

I personally feel these defensive procs are much needed on 1 handed weapons for survivability in the new campaign. The mobs hit so hard and can kill you with in a few hits.

And if these 105 elite sets become classed based, it will be very dissapointing, I love using a ranged weapon to farm with on all classes.

If restricted to class based sets, the bear and rhino can only use str weapons. Which are close range and more movement is required as well as time.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post

I too find talon proc to be overpowered because of the simple fact that there is no outplay besides waiting for its cooldown to expire. I don't know anyone who would say, "WOW! That's fun and interesting gameplay!", reason being, that it isn't. As a fox, it literally feels like, " Oh he has proc up, time to wait 15 seconds until all my buffs are gone then try to kill him while I have no buffs I guess... Or I can cheese and save my buffs for later and be a stinker."

At the end of the day, I want the game to have fun, interesting gameplay. Even in 76 cap, when bears were overpowered to all hell, you could still play around it and maybe kite them out. And that was fullfilling! You felt like, "Wow, I just kited that guy really well," that's interesting gameplay !!! Now it's like, "Okay he has proc time to stall the fight until it goes dowwnnnnnnnnnnnn and NUKE THE SITTING DUCK!" That isn't interesting gameplay.

In a teamfighting scenario, it is the same idea, but a different outcome. In teamfighting, talon proc now feels like, "Ok, their bird has talon proc on, we can either 1) dogpile him and waste literally 5-7 seconds wailing on him, or 2) focus the rest of his team and try to kill that because he is just too tanky now." Again, that is just anti-fun gameplay imo.

If the talon proc felt more like, "Oh he has a small buff on his armor, so now he has a chance to better dive our backline, but he is still killable so I will stay back with my mages to keep them safe," that would be cool!!! But obviously, the proc's buff numbers would have to be tweaked, as right now they are way too tanky and are no way vulnerable to dieing.

Thanks,
    Walie
    Yap exactly, talon fight is lame, only option is to fight others while u got the proc while opponent doesnt, and 8 sec is not the ending of proc, it can pop up at any time. Among all the proc fights talon is 100% proc luck based. The reason i don't even play bird for such lame fights and ffa isn't fun at all ,the way some trying to project I'm sure they limited to specific idle conditions not ground level pvp.

PL pvp isn't a tourney match play that everyone gonna gonna follow rules and have one talon in a team, exploitation everywhere, everyone wants to win that bring every kinda lame things including multiple talon even the mine agk complains "double talon" in game but here in forums he has different intentions and motivations.

But anyway this continuous debating is not to convince cinco, seems like he's busy with something else or something else is in his mind eg tourney, possible new cap etc, otherwise I'm sure cinco would react way back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Thanks,
    Walie
    Its op because it procs and you decide the rush in to kill? Play around/against it and learn to change play style. I certainly changed my play style.for this cap and im loving it. People are so used to 1 or 2 different play styles and now that procs are more prevalent, people want to complain on how the talon proc is op? The only class that its OP on is mage because of the ridiculous crit/hit it obtains with the talon set along with heals it can negate any damage while the talon proc is up without having to compensate heal when using dex.

The proc itself isnt op in the slightest. In team play it comes in handy for ctf and arena if you dont have a bear.
    As far as talking about team play, its not anti-fun. Teamplay has always been about picking your target and choosing (as a team) what to take out first. Most of the time people take mages out first so no one can get revived. If you see a talon proc active (which idk why people dont pay attention in any pvp situation) learn to figure out what a decision would be. This goes for both friends and randoms in teamplay.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Yap exactly, talon fight is lame, only option is to fight others while u got the proc while opponent doesnt, and 8 sec is not the ending of proc, it can pop up at any time. Among all the proc fights talon is 100% proc luck based. The reason i don't even play bird for such lame fights and ffa isn't fun at all ,the way some trying to project I'm sure they limited to specific idle conditions not ground level pvp.

PL pvp isn't a tourney match play that everyone gonna gonna follow rules and have one talon in a team, exploitation everywhere, everyone wants to win that bring every kinda lame things including multiple talon even the mine agk complains "double talon" in game but here in forums he has different intentions and motivations.

But anyway this continuous debating is not to convince cinco, seems like he's busy with something else or something else is in his mind eg tourney, possible new cap etc, otherwise I'm sure cinco would react way back.
    I called double talon and yet last night you and virgin used triple talon vs 2 int mages and 1 talon rhino. You lost 9-2 games. So explain how the talon proc is op? It may be annoying in team play when a full teams of talons face off but ive already said limit use of the talon to every class but mages. Meaning the talon wouldnt be aloud use on the mage but could be used on every other class.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

It seems more people are ok with the talon proc than those few who are looking for a change. As I've said before, you can't please everyone - ever. And what pleases one group, displeases another group. The talon was already modified by a request from the majority. Now a minority is fighting for a change. The talon is fine as is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Its op because it procs and you decide the rush in to kill? Play around/against it and learn to change play style. I certainly changed my play style.for this cap and im loving it. People are so used to 1 or 2 different play styles and now that procs are more prevalent, people want to complain on how the talon proc is op? The only class that its OP on is mage because of the ridiculous crit/hit it obtains with the talon set along with heals it can negate any damage while the talon proc is up without having to compensate heal when using dex.

The proc itself isnt op in the slightest. In team play it comes in handy for ctf and arena if you dont have a bear.
    As far as talking about team play, its not anti-fun. Teamplay has always been about picking your target and choosing (as a team) what to take out first. Most of the time people take mages out first so no one can get revived. If you see a talon proc active (which idk why people dont pay attention in any pvp situation) learn to figure out what a decision would be. This goes for both friends and randoms in teamplay.
    I called double talon and yet last night you and virgin used triple talon vs 2 int mages and 1 talon rhino. You lost 9-2 games. So explain how the talon proc is op? It may be annoying in team play when a full teams of talons face off but ive already said limit use of the talon to every class but mages. Meaning the talon wouldnt be aloud use on the mage but could be used on every other class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    It seems more people are ok with the talon proc than those few who are looking for a change. As I've said before, you can't please everyone - ever. And what pleases one group, displeases another group. The talon was already modified by a request from the majority. Now a minority is fighting for a change. The talon is fine as is.
    Easy way to see if a set is overpowered, look at how many classes can use it and be good. In the current state, dex talon set is good on: Bird, Ranger, Paladin, Bear, Enchantress................... it's good on everything. I think that speaks for itself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Easy way to see if a set is overpowered, look at how many classes can use it and be good. In the current state, dex talon set is good on: Bird, Ranger, Paladin, Bear, Enchantress................... it's good on everything. I think that speaks for itself.
    Its good on everything but not Op. Bird can outfight a bear/rhino/fox/birds with talon set but the only class that is OP with talon is mage because of the crit/hit associated with using the talon set. Massive damage output without having to compensate for healing when using dex due to the new healing system
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 07-18-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rushlikeagod View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, without that proc pvp will be a bad place for you and Jen

LOl Im actually playing int mage now thanks to wand 145dmg. Lag is really bad at work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Its good on everything but not Op. Bird can outfight a bear/rhino/fox/birds with talon set but the only class that is OP with talon is mage because of the crit/hit associated with using the talon set. Massive damage output without having to compensate for healing when using dex due to the new healing system
    Dex mage talon is actually ez to beat in a team or solo. I think int mage causes more damage than dex mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    Dex mage talon is actually ez to beat in a team or solo. I think int mage causes more damage than dex mage.
    It causes more damage but doesnt compare the nuking capabilities of a dex mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I still think they should focus on team fights and character . But yeah if someone is tank they should be able to take major damage/ stun etc. maybe reduce damage. But if you make a tank super Tank what happens when he use talon or a range set. Then you have a op guy.

I would like to see if a warrior is using str set at level 105 they get extra armor boost or if a range was using range set they get something maybe cool down on ability or something or if fox have dagger set major damage and speed boost since there is a lot of stun and root abilities but still easily killed if he rush in alone and rhino with str 2 hand weapon some kinda or damage boost or something. But do not want to see items like pure stat we’re that weapon can’t be use on other class

If they just keep messing with the procs or weapon there not going to be much progress cause if they nerf talon then another weapon going to become op we seen this already.

Maybe playing with class stats with certain armor sets equip might work if possible. But I could be way wrong just a idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lol without doing any kinda pvp what so ever and tryna play majority card here on forums FOR pvp won't work, only thing for competitive field need is balance and fair play, keep your majority card for pve events, that's where it works. Arena already started to get inactive due to all these luck and unbalanced field.

Again crit hit lol, please learn what a crit and hit does and the cap of those things, we are in an age where these things doens't matter regarding the matter your bringing in, to some extent some proc it matters but that's different scenario. It's even worthless to debate with someone who already DENIED pl basics (oldschool pvp) to be lucky crit/hit fight, if PL's 90% cap other than current one isn't fine for you then definitely we all know what you're talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Lol without doing any kinda pvp what so ever and tryna play majority card here on forums FOR pvp won't work, only thing for competitive field need is balance and fair play, keep your majority card for pve events, that's where it works. Arena already started to get inactive due to all these luck and unbalanced field.
    The majority mentioned were those who spoke out here saying talon proc is fine. I agree with them. The minority is very slim, those who aim for a proc change/nerf are the few, not the many.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The majority mentioned were those who spoke out here saying talon proc is fine. I agree with them. The minority is very slim, those who aim for a proc change/nerf are the few, not the many.
    I think you should correct your statements about majority say talon proc is fine and the minority is very slim. You might want to go back and count the numbers of players that support updating talon and making set class restricted. Majority is Drae and Absolize...players that mostly play rhino. I guess the other players comments were filtered out just like what they do in the US with the FCC.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

While I agree that talon proc isn't a problem, you need to stop acting like you know what the majority argue for. I recall that it was you who said a majority of players do not actually use the forums, hence the best we can do is voice our own opinions and not let the forums seem like a place of "majority rule."