Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

I don't know, d00dz.

I agree with parts of what each of you say, but pvp threads tend to always turn into irrelevant debates about being a better pvper and that's the argument as to why Cinco should listen to you.

"i'm better than u in pvp so this is y cinco should listen to me"

"no i'm better than u. i have ss to prove it!"

"yeah well that cap was skill less luck. i beat u at caps that mattered"

"no u suck. oyster class takes no skill"

"lies. oyster class is the most difficult class to play"

---

I also hate making changes to gear/sets in the middle of a tourney (the enchantment change to the 71 tourney really irked me and I wasn't even in the tourney), so I'll refrain from commenting right now. I expect this thread to get locked if it continues to escalate and there is a lack of respectful discussion though, so I would keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 07-17-2018 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I don't know, d00dz.

I agree with parts of what each of you say, but pvp threads tend to always turn into irrelevant arguments about being a better pvper and that's the argument as to why Cinco should listen to you.

---

I also hate making changes to gear/sets in the middle of a tourney (the enchantment change to the 71 tourney really irked me and I wasn't even in the tourney), so I'll refrain from commenting right now. I expect this thread to get locked if it continues to escalate and there is a lack of respectful discussion though, so I would keep that in mind.
    Before joking on everything you should actually read these things tbh. The ss are not to prove that who is better, its on purpose that how "lucky crit" has been used by him in different aspect.

Joking on a topic and then talk about "lack of respectfull discussion" is a nice combination or contradictory?

On a side note, it's not a skillful tourney either, it's all about a sneaking win tourney in a broken environment.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-17-2018 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Before joking on everything you should actually read these things tbh. The ss are not to prove that who is better, its on purpose that how "lucky crit" has been used by him in different aspect.

Joking on a topic and then talk about "lack of respectfull discussion" is a nice combination or contradictory?

On a side note, it's not a skillful tourney either, it's all about a sneaking win tourney in a broken environment.
    Yes, that was really evident based on your third screenshot. No undertone whatsoever.
    Last edited by Dolloway; 07-17-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yes, that was really evident based on your third screenshot. No undertone whatsoever.
    Lel if by any way if ur lil bit jelly of what circle said get any of ur members say it for u and u can make lot of ur own thread with that xD I won't even read/ comment on those threads .....have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Lel if by any way if ur lil bit jelly of what circle said get any of ur members say it for u and u can make lot of ur own thread with that xD I won't even read/ comment on those threads .....have fun.
    Yes, that is totally what I meant by my comment. I'm very jealous of you, Waug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

There’s so many complaints on forums nowadays just because of PvP, everyone here needs to understand that we are in the middle of a tournament and sets, classes, etc. do not need to be changed, people have been working hard to move up in this tournament and don’t have time to completely change strategies due to the fact it’s just everyone arguing in here. The talon proc in my personal opinion is easy to counter, has a 8 second cooldown plenty of time to kill the person as it sits. Maybe experiment a little and find a way to win instead of coming to the forum whenever you lose to something, everything has a weakness.

Let it rest guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    There’s so many complaints on forums nowadays just because of PvP, everyone here needs to understand that we are in the middle of a tournament and sets, classes, etc. do not need to be changed, people have been working hard to move up in this tournament and don’t have time to completely change strategies due to the fact it’s just everyone arguing in here. The talon proc in my personal opinion is easy to counter, has a 8 second cooldown plenty of time to kill the person as it sits. Maybe experiment a little and find a way to win instead of coming to the forum whenever you lose to something, everything has a weakness.

Let it rest guys
    No one said change it immediately. Its just like the 100 cap tourney. They nerfed rhino after the tourney was over. No ones calling for immediate action on "class specific" gear.

As far as everything having a weakness
    Dagger bears weakness is not having the charge skill.

As far as rhino, the only weakness it has with dagger is that if it doesnt proc in time. Rhinos can tank all the damage it wants to before it procs and destroy any sort of kiting for either birds or mages. The only class weakness it has (not even a class weakness, just luck based) is a talon bird getting its proc in the middle of being proced by the dagger. Even then the rhino can just run away and play off the birds proc.

As usual, you come to forums to more less beg not to get a nerf on rhino or to get class based gear because know how broken dagger rhinos are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    No one said change it immediately. Its just like the 100 cap tourney. They nerfed rhino after the tourney was over. No ones calling for immediate action on "class specific" gear.

As far as everything having a weakness
    Dagger bears weakness is not having the charge skill.

As far as rhino, the only weakness it has with dagger is that if it doesnt proc in time. Rhinos can tank all the damage it wants to before it procs and destroy any sort of kiting for either birds or mages. The only class weakness it has (not even a class weakness, just luck based) is a talon bird getting its proc in the middle of being proced by the dagger. Even then the rhino can just run away and play off the birds proc.

As usual, you come to forums to more less beg not to get a nerf on rhino or to get class based gear because know how broken dagger rhinos are.
    I’ve come to the point where I’m done listening to your irrelevant comments and raging at me because of a PvP grudge. I won’t reply to anything you say nor give you any attention like you desire at this point.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Back at 100 cap for 4pc mages. Fights were determined by whoever could spam drain/light/fire the fastest. Thats if neither party dodged. Though to respond to me using "lucky crit" in different aspect. Never once have i said it during this cap. Never once have i said it other then an obvious small portion of conversation. Even then, a mage could get no crit in the first combo (which usually determined the fight mage vs mage) ive fought countless people during that cap and it had a "lucky crit" component to it just like twink pvp does. In any fight that only needs 3 or 4 skills to someone, it should come to no surprise that whoever spams skills and gets the best crit or even dodges is more likely the winner in short fights like that.

Now compare a 3-4 skill fight to a 105 fight other then dagger. Even those last longer then 100 caps did. People have to play around procs, 3 skills doesnt win a fight for any class and that kills any type of "lucky crit" component.

Talon proc isnt OP. I vote for class specific gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I’ve come to the point where I’m done listening to your irrelevant comments and raging at me because of a PvP grudge. I won’t reply to anything you say nor give you any attention like you desire at this point.
    Kinda ironic that you cant give any contructive feedback on any thread regarding how something is broken Op (I.E. dagger rhinos) its all shutdown mode from there.

Ive criticised why certain classes are OP with specific gear and even said why these classes dont require skill. Hence my push for class specific gear. It will balance out pvp more in the 1v1 aspect. (Which after this tourney, pvp will continue to be played as) Although tweaking for a str rhino being crazy tanky in teams is always another issue that could be fixed later if needed.
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 07-17-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I don't know, d00dz.

I agree with parts of what each of you say, but pvp threads tend to always turn into irrelevant debates about being a better pvper and that's the argument as to why Cinco should listen to you.

---

Im not saying anyone is better then anyone else. Ive pointed out my reasons on why specific classes with gear require no skill to play and have yet for anyone to respond to it with their own reasoning as to why they are or are not.

This has been my stance from the beginning when cinco talked about balancing rhino and buffing fox. Class specific gear is the last option to try now as dagger rhino wasnt effected by its nerf and remains broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Let it rest guys
    Talon rhino has NO WEAKNESS in a short span of time where it can jump to enemy and kill it.
    I don't think anybody can beat a dagger/bow rhino with a bow mage other than me xD that's where there is scope of some class, but beating a talon rhino, IS NOT POSSIBLE. In a ffa, it's just worst.

It's irony that how if one other rhino even with an int set (because he doesn't have other sets) got u as opponent in a ffa, you say this -
    Name:  4.png
Views: 187
Size:  4.5 KB

why? because as a rhino, you know it well, how extremely it's ez to kill opponent sitting behind a steel wall.

Save ur irony for game pls not here, thanks.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-17-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Talon rhino has NO WEAKNESS in a short spam of time where it can jump to enemy and kill it.
    I don't think anybody can beat a dagger/bow rhino with a bow mage other than me xD, but beating a talon rhino, IS NOT POSSIBLE. In a ffa, it's just worst.

It's irony that how if one other rhino even with an int set get as u as opponent in a ffa, you say this -
    Name:  4.png
Views: 187
Size:  4.5 KB

why? because as a rhino, you know it well, how extremely it's ez to kill opponent sitting behind a steel wall.

Save ur the irony for game pls, thanks.
    That was stated because the rhino that was on your team was across the map but on my screen he was right next to me, I don’t use it as an excuse, it’s a common problem on STS side that hasn’t really been brought up, it’s not only rhino it’s also fox it’s a problem, the dashing classes tend to teleport here and there for whatever reason. You made this post purely out of spite, trash talking everyone that disagrees with you. Beating talon anything is very easy with the right amount of kiting and knowing when to nuke, save your rage for the game. In FFA Paladins are easily killable considering I am the most experienced with that class in PvP at this time, I know how it goes. Also, talon rhino takes forever to kill anything, enchants play a role and also in FFA we have birds for a reason, I just may finish off the kill in a lucky manner. Fact of the matter is, stop bringing PvP rage to the forums, that is not what it is here for. Cinco did a great job balancing the talon proc considering before yes with no cooldown it was very op, but it is fine now and very killable if you know how, takes learning.
    Last edited by Absolize; 07-17-2018 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

That was stated because the rhino that was on your team was across the map but on my screen he was right next to me, I don’t use it as an excuse, it’s a common problem on STS side that hasn’t really been brought up, it’s not only rhino it’s also fox it’s a problem, the dashing classes tend to teleport here and there for whatever reason. You made this post purely out of spite, trash talking everyone that disagrees with you. Beating talon anything is very easy with the right amount of kiting and knowing when to nuke, save your rage for the game. In FFA Paladins are easily killable considering I am the most experienced with that class in PvP at this time, I know how it goes. Also, talon rhino takes forever to kill anything, enchants play a role and also in FFA we have birds for a reason, I just may finish off the kill in a lucky manner. Fact of the matter is, stop bringing PvP rage to the forums, that is not what it is here for. Cinco did a great job balancing the talon proc considering before yes with no cooldown it was very op, but it is fine now.
    My purpose is to make the pvp balance and playable for every class not to sit on a broken op class op gun and hunt to get into LB, as that's what u stated in L100 pvp with gun rhino.

Describes everything? need to say anything else?

As far as the rhino glitches, nope he's experienced at rhino and he got 7 kill in a 3-3, also he was the one who kept tanking, so he wasn't running and still it shows that how quickly u complain against an other rhino, funny at it's finest.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-17-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

My purpose is to make the pvp balance and playable for every class not to sit on a broken op class op gun and hunt to get into LB, as that's what u stated in L100 pvp with gun rhino.

Describes everything? need to say anything else?

As far as the rhino glitches, nope he's experienced at rhino and he got 7 kill in a 3-3, also he was the one who kept tanking, so he wasn't running and still it shows that how quickly u complain against an other rhino, funny at it's finest.
    You just told on yourself, talking about last cap with what I did does nothing for this matter. Everyone used Pure Stat weapons last cap, so I needed one myself to make it even. Like I said, Waug, don’t come complaining on forums just because of your PvP grudges. And also about the teleporting rhino issue, it can happen at any time, using the “Charge!” skill for rhinos and the “Rabid Bite” and “Vixen Kick” for foxes is what makes this teleporting glitch happen, you can ask anyone it happens at random points, not complaining, it was in a match that did not matter just a random FFA.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You just told on yourself, talking about last cap with what I did does nothing for this matter. Everyone used Pure Stat weapons last cap, so I needed one myself to make it even. Like I said, Waug, don’t come complaining on forums just because of your PvP grudges. And also about the teleporting rhino issue, it can happen at any time, using the “Charge!” skill for rhinos and the “Rabid Bite” and “Vixen Kick” for foxes is what makes this teleporting glitch happen, you can ask anyone it happens at random points, not complaining, it was in a match that did not matter just a random FFA.
    Everything has already described, it's gonna get repetitive now, as far as the grudges, it's not true, I judge by pure comment basis not on the basis that who said that, I've criticized the person I like, I've support right things even if it's coming from someone whom I may not like personally. The question is that are you generous enough to agree with every single person says rhino being broken? guess not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Everything has already described, it's gonna get repetitive now, as far as the grudges, it's not true, I judge by pure comment basis not on the basis that who said that, I've criticized the person I like, I've support right things even if it's coming from someone whom I may not like personally. The question is that are you generous enough to agree with every single person says rhino being broken? guess not.
    If I took rhino in honor arena anything would 10-0 me without any issue once so ever. If I took rhino to any twink level at this current standpoint I would lose to anything. Stop pointing fingers over PvP rage and see the bigger picture here, rhino is good now after being bad from release-85 cap. Therefore, rhino isn’t a problem. Now it is just a useable class like all the others, your goal along with some other aggravated players is to break the class and make it not useable once so ever, just because you have hate towards me, stop being so toxic on the forum and take a second to think about it. I won’t be arguing any further here, I know what I am talking about and am done with the toxic threads on anything PvP based.
    Last edited by Absolize; 07-17-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

If I took rhino in honor arena anything would 10-0 me without any issue once so ever, therefore, rhino isn’t a problem.
    This is not honor frnd, lots of things are involved in it, why are u even bringing honor here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I’m not going to read the previous comments because it will alter my opinion and no time .

The players that are extremely active in PVP @ endgame is Waug and I. This is what I have noticed. Some classes benifit way more than others with the dex procs. When you have two different classes with dex set vs a traditional team dex bird and int mage or another traditional class team, the dex group has an advantage because of the talon proc benifits.

When you have a dex mage talon and rhino talon, it requires the classical team to put in more effort to win the campaign. Rhino talon can chase/tank,heal and tank and mage can tank/heal,revive.

Should the set be class base to have an immediate results? Yes. We should try out the class base to see the result. No harm in trying and the revert is easily done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

This is not honor frnd, lots of things are involved in it, why are u even bringing honor here?
    I don't get why you're now just saying this, I was already pushing for Nerf on Dex Set but nobody wanted to listen. "No it was rhinos that is Op not Dex" was the comment I received EACH time. Even when I debunked their arguments they still didn't care. Now you're pushing for the Nerd of Dex set without giving a single care about the fact that rhinos are now the most useless and non killing class in twink.

I can max all damage attacks and use long sword with 60 damage amulet and I still won't get the kill. Next time play the class before you go on Forum asking for the Nerf of it.

Dex is OP PERIOD.