Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Proposed Ideas to Development Team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Proposed Ideas to Development Team

Hi my name is Decalian and Im becoming a seasoned regular to this game. So regular Im becoming a little serious XD. In hopes that the dev team will see this I hope maybe a few ideas might actually make it into game from me and any other players. If any players has an idea please add to the thread, also add if the idea is a good or bad idea!

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Decalian; 07-16-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #1 CHAT ZONE

So I know this isnt the highlight of the game but Im glad its an option in the game. The chat/social zone is great but it doesnt retain people sadly. It has the war saloon feel where you can interact with others using emotes, talking, private chat and using the interactable features in the saloon.
    (The Idea)
    To make people stay why not incorperate a mini-game in the saloon where you could get a small amount of platinum and maybe even at max 1 or 2 gold coins. That would give people more incentive to go to the saloon as well as retain people. Also give players a chance to talk and meet there rivals more than before.

Second Idea if you dont like the mini game and defeats the purpose of a saloon. Why not make it a acheivement, mission or goal for a certain amount of time to rest in the saloon. Giving people a break from the action as well as being rewarded for going there. Hey maybe theyll notice its actually cooler than they thought XD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #2 TEAM DEATHMATCH

I think you guys might already be working on this, but you never know XD. The gamemode of the game is similar to King of the hill FFA, with the twist being who can escape with the most coins without dying.

(The Idea)
    What if you incoperated teams into the game as a option for a gamemode. Now please hear me out because I know Im just a player spewing ideas, making a game is a process so I do not think this is easy by any means, but if your in a creative stop look here maybe these 3 concepts might help.

1) HAVE A DUOS TEAM
    - I assuming have mass teams could make the game unstable because if one team has great setups they could rule the game regardless of barrels. Having duos is fun and great partnerships could happen. Having 5-6 duo teams max could be fun. Also if 1 cashes out with out the other there total is slashed by 2/3 (option)

2) 4 or 3 QUADRANT TEAMS
    - Having even amount of player represent a colored sector on the map. The middle will be neutral and the drop pod will drop there the highest. So each team will rush into each area to cash out. The middle will also have the highest density of barrels and money making it as exciting. Id assume the for every team member that cashes out they get the amount they have collect. The team member remaining get 10% or 20% of coins the team member came out with.

3) MASS TEAMDEATH MATCH
    - Having a mass war of 1 side versus the other side. The drop pod can have two sides: 1 either drop tons of money and gold and 2 drop in the escape in. Since its a team deathmatch there are going to be less quantities of money around so destroying playes is key. Once a team member escapes the team gets a % of gold from the escapee for those who stays behind. I hope this is a catalyst for future gamemodes of possible XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #3 GUN SKINS

The gun is very customizable to the scope all the way to the extra attachments you put on to make your play style unique

(The Idea)

What if you put a skin on the gun? It wouldnt be as noticable as the skins on the players but its cool none the less. To have an alien zapper go along with the alien costume for example.

Last edited by Decalian; 07-17-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #4 SAMPLE BUTTON

When we are so excited to finally have enough platinum or gold to purchase the skin we been eyeing on its a great accomplishment! During gameplay with your skin I notice when you die you hear a dying noise based of the costume.

(The Idea)

Why not incorperated a sample button of the noise of the character. To hear the unique sounds of the characters before your players make their final purchase? XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #5 HOLIDAY CHEER

The holidays is a special time to recognize the special occasion, of giving, sharing life or an experience. For this game it would be neat to see holiday recognition in game XD

(The Idea)

For holidays you (as the developer) would like to recognize it would be awesome to see in game items turn into something else. For example, Christmas - changing the barrels into presents or ornaments, the saloon having a snowlike winter land as if its a saloon from the North Pole, lastly holiday exclusive skins XD. This would be amazing to see holidays or special dates change the look of the game for a limited time!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Team death match and skins on the gun would deffo be cool. Lmao were going cs1.6 here 😂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MrB View Post
    Team death match and skins on the gun would deffo be cool. Lmao were going cs1.6 here
    Definitely would be awesome, I hope these ideas and any future ideas bounce off the developer to make any further additions to the game.

P.S. Your a hard man to take out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decalian View Post
    Definitely would be awesome, I hope these ideas and any future ideas bounce off the developer to make any further additions to the game.

P.S. Your a hard man to take out

Haha Ty and same goes to you, I'm pretty sure that I know who you are long as your name here is same as in game. If developers do release team death match then I'd love to play alongside you. ( Long as there will be private matches etc) 5 a side tournament would be f#cking amazing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #6 KILLING ANIMATION

Every time we get killed in game we get a small animation of us dying with all our money going out, with also the killer in the left hand corner so we know who killed us.

(The Idea)

BUT, for the killer I feel we should add a subtle animation to show that they killed someone. If you ever played Super Smash Bros, if player A smashes player B off stage player A will have a light up animation that lasts half a secound to show player A killed player B. Just like that animation I think it would be great to incorperate your own FMJ animation to any killer that kills a player to show other nearby players,"yeah that guy wants to kill, look out"

Last edited by Decalian; 07-20-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #7 FRIENDS LIST

In game you can communicate with other players and share experiences and knowledge about the game, improvement, etc.

(The Idea)

Why not add a friends list? People are very competitive but arent on the leaderboard. Why not have a friends list leaderboard. When people have friends they can compete with each other and rival one another on the friends list. Hey maybe after every season whoever is #1 on your friends list gets a reward for being the top in whatever category against your friends (option)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #8 ZOMBIE GAMEMODE

In the game we play a kind of King of the Hill FFA shooter where you cash out your earnings through a drop pod trying to survive the multiple other players onslaughts.

(The Idea)

Why not make a gamemode with zombies XD. Heres the gamemode pitch; You as the player enter the game, the bots are zombies. Zombies are shooters and barrel carriers. They also carry in them more money and a few coins. They do not collect money or coins. You as the player kill zombies to get more money and coins, once you feel you have enough coins you try to cash out at the drop pod. Once the drop pod lands all zombies turn red eyed and aggressively attack anyone trying to leave at the drop pod. If a player dies you are instantly respawned as a zombie. Once you are killed as a zombie you can respawn as a normal soldier again. Now as a zombie if you get 5 kills to a soldier you become human and your gold count gets an additional 5 for that feat. Thats the gamemode hope you liked it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Very nice ideas, I hope they will add even few of them
    fmj ign: Dmg

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

These are some dope ideas and I would love to see just about every one of them in game, best of luck!

FMJ IGN: Hot

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Infamed View Post
    Very nice ideas, I hope they will add even few of them
    fmj ign: Dmg
    Thanks man I appreciate it! Please put down your own the devs I think would love to hear more from the community for ideas XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    These are some dope ideas and I would love to see just about every one of them in game, best of luck!

FMJ IGN: Hot
    Thank you and they are pretty dope huh XD please put your own ideas in the thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #9 GUILD/CLAN/PLATOON

In the game you can go to the chat zone and make a few friends or frienemies while taking a short break from the action.

(The Idea)

Why not introduce a guild, clan or platoon. Whatever youd like to name it. Guild sounds more solid, clan sounds like something temporary and platoon fits the theme! When people are in the chat zone they can be recruited by the creator of the guild or its officers that have been promoted. When you join youll have a status bar in the guild list section showing if your online or not. You have a button next to there name saying lets meet in the saloon or lets meet on the field. This eliminates the use of a chat bar to keep it simple. When in a guild they can compete for a leaderboard ranking overall. When your in a guild you compete within as well. Highest overall player in guild gets a certain amount of platnium and gold top 3 get gold. The max a guild can hold is 10 members 1 leader -> 2 officers -> 7 members. When making the guild name they can also choose between at least ( i hope) 10 symbols to represent the guild logo. When you pick a symbol you can choose between the main primary colors to be for that symbol. Example a barrel logo and the color can be changed from white black ,red ,blue ,yellow ,green and purple.

Two ideas for placement.
    1. The name and logo can be a option of choice to replace the achievement name and logo

2. On the kill animation, when player A kills player B. Player As animation will also show the guild name above or below the character that player is apart of.

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

These are all great suggestions. Some (weapon customizations, friends, alliances, multiple game modes) are already on our update roadmap!

Keep 'em coming!

-ALS

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    These are all great suggestions. Some (weapon customizations, friends, alliances, multiple game modes) are already on our update roadmap!

Keep 'em coming!

-ALS
    Wow thank you so much for reading them and we cannot wait for future updates. Thank you for taking the time to read them. Definitely will be making more ideas to give a boost of creativity. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Idea #10 FIRE EXPLOSION

So in the game if you add the perk "FIRE" onto your gun your bullets are fire shots that add damage to the player you successfully shoot at. During which the fire adds gradual damage to the player that has been striken by your shots, which can be increased in damage by your level.

(The Idea)

The title mightve led you on to believe every fire gun user that fire shots at players are going to be equivalent to barrel explosions XD.... no thats not it lol. I was thinking for players that have been shot with fire, if they touch a barrel or are within grabbing distance of the barrel, the barrel explodes. I was actually surprised that a character who is on fire next to a barrel didnt explode but I can see how this could lead to complications. I think doing this would add more strategy to the game XD

Last edited by Decalian; 07-24-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast