Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Twitch prime pack for arcane legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Twitch prime pack for arcane legends

Hello Arlorians!!!

Twitch is one of the best ways to make a game popular, a great example is fortnite. If sts makes a prime pack with twitch more curios players will be able to enter this game with high hopes and a good enough special loot+we might even get the attention of more streamers. just my Idea, would love to hear ur response and replies of devs.

Thank you,
    Sometacoz

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xlArtemislx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

AL need to focus on free-to-play newbies before this happens tho atm newbies got really low gold collected while lvling to 71 , free gear stop at lvl 40(i guess) and maps drop bad equips (e.g savvy type etc)
    This will make new players lost interest to the game
    Last edited by BRYBE; 07-17-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

agreed, new players lose interest really fast purely cause there is no way to make gold at low lvl.. if an new person asks me how to farm gear/gold i Always find myself saying lvl up to 71 for the endgame. there is no early/mid game in this game and to add on top of that the lvling is really tedious.. yea instant turn off for an new player.

and i dont see why twitch would want to work toegther with spacetime, twitch offers these prime packs for already reallly popular games. games like fortnite already were super popular before the twitch prime stuff so no i dont think witch rpime freebies wil help AL at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    agreed, new players lose interest really fast purely cause there is no way to make gold at low lvl.. if an new person asks me how to farm gear/gold i Always find myself saying lvl up to 71 for the endgame. there is no early/mid game in this game and to add on top of that the lvling is really tedious.. yea instant turn off for an new player.

and i dont see why twitch would want to work toegther with spacetime, twitch offers these prime packs for already reallly popular games. games like fortnite already were super popular before the twitch prime stuff so no i dont think witch rpime freebies wil help AL at all
    That's not wholly true. Fortnite was not at all popular till its season 2 after which some streamers found it and in the start used get very low views. But it was all because of the attension it got from the streamers that it started to gain popularity and witness a growth in its player base. So if sts even invests in it then it will at least be broadcasted around the world and if the loot is any good and gives the new streamers a head start i don't see why it won't get popular like league of legends. I mean this has better concept than that game. (also I recommend any vanities given in the pack to be untradable just so its value doesn't decrease and also not to invite cheaters)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Ill dedicate my time and effort to any streamer that needs it, im open to anyone.who wants to stream and such. Todays culture is not like the past(even 2 years ago lol..), most ppl are hooked on this stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Ill dedicate my time and effort to any streamer that needs it, im open to anyone.who wants to stream and such. Todays culture is not like the past(even 2 years ago lol..), most ppl are hooked on this stuff.
    Agreed. I’ll back, support and help promote anybody that puts a quality stream up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not bad of a idea but this is a mobile game for crying out loud not that popular

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Two things.

First: IMO Twitch fame for Arcane Legends can only be achieved with dedicated, talented, interesting host personalities that love the game and offer something new and fun to watch. Offering incentives for AL would be a bad move; transparent to everyone who watches the stream that an old game is trying to recapture relevance. Dedicated player(s) on the other hand are totally legit and worth watching if the stream is entertaining.

Second thing: how do we make newbies rich without making a system that also makes old players much richer (i.e. creating accounts, new characters, etc. and leveraging the systems planned to enrich new players)? I have some ideas here but they are largely considered 'loco' by my developer pals ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

It is also highly likely that Twitch gets paid for these prime promotions
    Mage 71: Dalledalle Warrior 66: Dallemanden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Two things.

First: IMO Twitch fame for Arcane Legends can only be achieved with dedicated, talented, interesting host personalities that love the game and offer something new and fun to watch. Offering incentives for AL would be a bad move; transparent to everyone who watches the stream that an old game is trying to recapture relevance. Dedicated player(s) on the other hand are totally legit and worth watching if the stream is entertaining.

Second thing: how do we make newbies rich without making a system that also makes old players much richer (i.e. creating accounts, new characters, etc. and leveraging the systems planned to enrich new players)? I have some ideas here but they are largely considered 'loco' by my developer pals ;-)
    geez i just tried to think of a new idea and just sat there and realized how people having tons of accounts ruins everything wish there was na easy answer.
    (consecutive day login system) (make boltag's quest worth while)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Two things.

Unsure if I’m being shaded right now hmm :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Two things.

Easy! Ban all old players xD
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Easy! Ban all old players xD
    As (most) likely the oldest player in this community I say no thanks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    As (most) likely the oldest player in this community I say no thanks!
    Haha yea me too