Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: About Tapjoy...

  1. #1
    Banned supah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brookyln NY
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default About Tapjoy...

    Is anyone else having a problem with Tapjoy because i know it can't only be me... I did about 3 offers a few days ago and i still haven't received any platinum. I tried contacting support for each of the offers and nobody helped me. They responded to the first offer i did saying i already completed it and been rewarded which is isn't true. I sent screenshots as proof that i completed the offers to Tapjoy about 3 days ago and still haven't received platinum or even a response.

    Sent from hell

  2. #2
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with Tapjoy because i know it can't only be me... I did about 3 offers a few days ago and i still haven't received any platinum. I tried contacting support for each of the offers and nobody helped me. They responded to the first offer i did saying i already completed it and been rewarded which is isn't true. I sent screenshots as proof that i completed the offers to Tapjoy about 3 days ago and still haven't received platinum or even a response.

    Sent from hell
    Yeah foreal it happened to me. Get this, a few people told me that tapjoy gives gold/credits instead of platinum. Although it says platinum in the offer, it gives credits. But who tf would waste a whole day doing offers for only 160 credits. Tapjoy a scam guys

    Sent from a noodle
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nofox For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Banned DEATHCAMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    DEATHPLAGUE
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Maybe because you plat glitched

  5. #4
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHCAMP View Post
    Maybe because you plat glitched
    does that includes a compensation?

    Sent from a noodle
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  6. #5
    Banned DEATHCAMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    DEATHPLAGUE
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    does that includes a compensation?

    Sent from a noodle
    It does not

  7. #6
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHCAMP View Post
    It does not
    big oof

    Sent from a noodle
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  8. #7
    Banned DEATHCAMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    DEATHPLAGUE
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    STS is now going to force you all to buy plat because they have lost millions due to people plat glitching

  9. #8
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHCAMP View Post
    STS is now going to force you all to buy plat because they have lost millions due to people plat glitching
    I'm down with that. Teaches them not to try to buck the system.

    Sent from a noodle
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

  10. #9
    Banned supah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brookyln NY
    Posts
    147
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nofox View Post
    Yeah foreal it happened to me. Get this, a few people told me that tapjoy gives gold/credits instead of platinum. Although it says platinum in the offer, it gives credits. But who tf would waste a whole day doing offers for only 160 credits. Tapjoy a scam guys

    Sent from a noodle
    Thats crazy... I miss NativeX tbh. That was probably the best free plat system connected to SL ever. You just did the offers and if you didn't receive plat, just contact customer support and within 36 hours you'll have the platinum from any offer you completed but didn't get compensated for, added straight to your account. Fyber wasn't so bad but most of the download and run apps were bugs that could mess up your phone.

    Sent from a potato

  11. #10
    Blogger Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    I'm writting a book
    Posts
    332
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    Thats crazy... I miss NativeX tbh. That was probably the best free plat system connected to SL ever. You just did the offers and if you didn't receive plat, just contact customer support and within 36 hours you'll have the platinum from any offer you completed but didn't get compensated for, added straight to your account. Fyber wasn't so bad but most of the download and run apps were bugs that could mess up your phone.

    Sent from a potato
    NativeX was the worst, It was too vulnerable, this is where the "Plat farmers" came from. And now Fyber, it was solid at the beggining but you know; these dudes always find any way to buck the system, it was vulnerable too, and their offers were too easy to do with big plat rewards, making the players think that buying plat was a "non-need to do". I don't blame Cinco for the their decision.

    They are doing their best for their company. I'm sure they're working in something to replace Fyber and also Tapjoy. And I think they're changing the platinum purchase prices (Maybe adding more options) Because I don't see any plat purchase option.

    Hoping these changes come with a BIG update in the game (non-recycled new cap, vanities, plat purchase, fixing common glitches, rework of sts basement, posible new base, increase the base max players, new faces avaible to buy)

    We ALSO have to do our part in this to keep the game alive. This game is Absolutely BRILLIANT, I've seen worst games with much more players, this game needs to be KNOWN, and the only way is talking to people about the game, we need to show this game to the world. Not just wait till the devs do all the work. If we take it serious this game could compete with Arcane Legends.
    Last edited by Escanor; 07-19-2018 at 07:05 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Escanor For This Useful Post:


  13. #11
    New Member Hiside's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Anyone heard if a fix is coming, having the same issues. Have never not received my plat in 4 years of playing. Sucks. Spacetime and tapjoy just keep passing the buck between them and wont give me any answers.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiside For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    New Member Hiside's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    How does ur plat glitch? How can i tell if thats happened. First i heard of this.

  16. #13
    Forum Adept Nofox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    My house.
    Posts
    383
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiside View Post
    How does ur plat glitch? How can i tell if thats happened. First i heard of this.
    my guess is that it just doesn't give you the plat that you've earned.

    Sent from a noodle
    IGN(Sl): Nofux- L51 engineer Zerofux- L50 operative
    IGN(FMJ): Nofux, Goku

Similar Threads

  1. PL and Tapjoy?
    By Shonex in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 03:45 PM
  2. Tapjoy at it again..
    By The Dord in forum SL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 02:23 PM
  3. Tapjoy :D
    By giayuan in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 10:13 PM
  4. Tapjoy
    By TwinkTastical in forum PL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •