Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 35 2v2 tourney!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

now that that is passed i think we can resume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    now that that is passed i think we can resume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh boy, i missed out on the drama caused from typical biased hosts. Sorry that it screwed you guys over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

The fact that haxur and I put so much effort in this tournament to beat down so many skilled teams, it all became meaningless sigh. Can we at least get a compensation for our achievements in this tourney? Our time has gone to dust and if we knew the tourney was going to end like this, why did we put so much effort in the first place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IiRose View Post
    I have a few things to say...

Based on Jyuu1205's images, it appears as though Pew Crew was going to be disqualified. I assure you that this is absolutely the wrong thing to do. Pew Crew should not be disqualified in any way whatsoever. They have been active (I see them on daily on 26s and 35s). Although Rhinos are relatively active at endgame, they are not nearly as active as Pew Crew at 35. In addition to this, Rhinos has not played a single match and has also struggled to find a time with each and every competitor they've had. To me, this seems like their team may be the problem in terms of scheduling matches. But regardless they have done nothing wrong so they should also not be disqualified or punished. However, they should not have the opportunity to compete for finals without winning a match at all.

As for the personal vendettas going around, I think everyone is equally responsible for the mishaps that have occurred in this tournament. Muzzling is inexperienced in tournaments and as such, he has made many mistakes along the way in hosting this tournament. He has shown bias and he has been shifty with sticking to his statements. However he is not solely responsible. The way I see it, other people are equally responsible. Members of paradigm have teamed hostility in hope to pressure the host to favor them and have frankly been rude in some cases where I've actually been present. Likewise, however, I have seen many instances where hostility is also at fault for some of the very same things aforementioned. Everyone is at fault here and is too occupied pointing fingers that they are too oblivious of their own mistakes. It has truly brought out the worst in all of us and no one deserves a reward for their actions. As a result, regardless of what muzzling decides (who gets to play), I truly believe Cinco should withdraw support from this tournament.The most important thing in PL above anything else (PVP skill, Riches) is Kindness and a Sense of Community. Additionally he should be more exclusive as who can host tournaments from now on.

There is a reason why Dolloway's tournament is running so smoothly compared to other tournaments.

-IiRose
    Reflecting on your paragraph, tournament has nothing to do with in game pvp. Whatever happened in pvp stays in pvp and our record of having a bad past with each other shouldn't affect the results of this tournament. To me, it still feels like Muzzling didn't want my team to win the tourney and chose this date to bring an end to this tournament. I applaud you for your accomplishment and I hope this whole situation made you happy Muzz.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Team Juke deserved to win this tourney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trajectory View Post
    Team Juke deserved to win this tourney
    Definitely deserved the chance they *earned* to win this tourney! But that was taken away for no legitimate reason. I feel for those guys. The host should just DQ the team who never played, and let these guys get their final in. But I guess that just makes too much sense? Might be too legit, too fair? It's not too late, host.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    I also think that cinco canceling/ removing the support from this tourney would be best, im not even going to try an host anymore tourneys because of all the hate ive received in and out of game. Totally a hostile experience for me and thats why i decided to disqualify team juke. It seems everyone wanted favors from the beggining and some people even offered me money to re open the tourney once it reached 16 teams (that i didnt accept) so if i was biased or unfair i wouldve taken the money, instead i went along with the tourney the way it was. My team lost so i rightfully advanced the team that beat me i see no bias. As for team rhinos, they may be in apex but their opponents didnt play at all, the first team even admitted to me they only entered because they thought there was a participation prize. The other teams never responded on forums or added them in game. So me advancing them was not biased at all. I even gave team pew crew and rhinos an extension so rhinos wouldnt get a free ride, but apperantly even that caused drama... whatever i do gets disagreed with by paradigm members. So im resigning my position as host and canceling this tourney, sorry to all the participants
    After requesting a prize for the winner from Cinco now you are gonna leave this tourney like nothing happened ? You are wasting time not only for Cinco but 16 teams

I know what's on your mind
    You hosting this tournament because you were sure that you could win so you were trying hard contacting Cinco for a prize to the winners

But you lost on your own tourney and you didn't care much after it

Now you DQ juke team at finals, if they really do something wrong at beggining you should have DQ them long time ago not in this finals and show us the prove.

You are playing with Cinco and community, where is your responsibility as a tourney host?
    He should get banned for this.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

I can understand why many are frustrated with the results of this tournement.

Yes team Juke have shown that they are deserving to be crowned champions.

However, now that circumstances have changed. Decisions have been made. Many, many have commented back and forth.

I can also understand why the host has withdrawn from all this drama.

The tournement is over. Because of all the drama. I hope our community will learn from this and not ruin future tournaments hosted, and loose the support from STS with winner exclusive prizes.

Enough toxicity on game, forums and social applications please. Its not healthy for our game that we all love.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I can understand why many are frustrated with the results of this tournement.

Yes team Juke have shown that they are deserving to be crowned champions.

However, now that circumstances have changed. Decisions have been made. Many, many have commented back and forth.

I can also understand why the host has withdrawn from all this drama.

The tournement is over. Because of all the drama. I hope our community will learn from this and not ruin future tournaments hosted, and loose the support from STS with winner exclusive prizes.

Enough toxicity on game, forums and social applications please. Its not healthy for our game that we all love.
    To get the facts straight, the tournament is over because of the host acting out of his emotions. No where in our society do we see people lose

their jobs if they prove their talent, despite their "possible" bad personality. Even the famous Issac Newton performed malicious actions to ruin

other peoples' lives (Due to them trying to copy his works or compete him out of the whole scientific race at the time), but in the end, he is

credited with a nobel prize for showing his potentials to the society. Why is it the case that we lose our chance of losing a tournament shield that

was only one match away, just because of the host creating this whole drama? The host owes me and haxur an apology, sincerely in all ways. It

was his responsibility to get this tournament run smoothly, which he failed to do. In addition, he had the option to bring this whole idea of us

"being toxic" way back from the start (If you look at the dates of our conversation and our call logs, we really didn't talk much), but now that

haxur and I were so near in winning the tournament shield, he brings up the past, just to take our chances away of winning the tournament

shield.

If the blame was to be discussed, it is all on Muzzling and he couldn't even post a single post about Haxur and I being toxic to him, clearly
    because we never did. He denies all the words he said and his actions and continues to criticize me and my guild, over a matter that was just
    between me and himself. That's what I call stingy and petty. I took away my precious time from preparing for the Dental Admissions Test to
    participate in this tournament and now it's all gone to bubbles, all thanks to Muzzling.

Sunny, stop trying to cover him up please.
    Last edited by Jyuu1205; 10-11-2018 at 07:58 AM.

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #230
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Tournaments are hard.

Don't be discouraged :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com