Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 35 2v2 tourney!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    I am hearing from other players that they are not participating this tournament, due to the unclear details of winning team's prizes. If Cinco can write a sentence or two, in regards to the prizes of this tournament, i am pretty sure the pool of players would increase significantly in no time.
    Thank you for posting this, i have pmed cinco since he explained the new vetting situation to me but have not gotten a response, i have also talked to iiroseii about getting cincos support for this tournament, before the last 35 tourney he was on board but i get wheres hes coming from, if he pms me back i will let you all know, or if he reads this he can post on my thread himself.
    Last edited by Muzzling; 08-01-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

So guys it looks like my tourney is the only one left other than the 105, feel free to enlist im still talking to cinco about prizes, theres been a lot of arguing and corruption due to the tourneys so hes using a new vetting system and only allowimg certain people to host (with his assistance). But sign up now til we get 12+ teams and ill try to keep in touch with cinco. Ty all and gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    So guys it looks like my tourney is the only one left other than the 105, feel free to enlist im still talking to cinco about prizes, theres been a lot of arguing and corruption due to the tourneys so hes using a new vetting system and only allowimg certain people to host (with his assistance). But sign up now til we get 12+ teams and ill try to keep in touch with cinco. Ty all and gl
    It looks like we'll now start having quality tournaments hosted by trusted people! No more shady tournaments

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bats For This Useful Post: