Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 35 2v2 tourney!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    Thank you. You forgot to address my other statement, but okay.
    Your forgetting that team juke is disqualified and will not re enter the tournament.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzling View Post
    Your forgetting that team juke is disqualified and will not re enter the tournament.
    ┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Muzzling, you should share the offensive racial comments made by Jun that you have claimed he has said.

In private messages, you keep claiming that you cannot do so because your phone is broke, you're not in the right server anymore, you're out of state and aren't nearby a friend who has the screenshots, and can't send the screens through forums.

If you did in fact send the screenshots to Cinco via private message, then you have access to the screenshots still and can pull up your sent messages. You should share them privately with the competitors of this tournament so they can see what their unsportsmanlike behaviour was. Right now, Haxur and Koearn both deny having stated anything offensive to you. The screenshots you have posted on forums and in private thus far have only shown Allen to have been unsportsmanlike, but he's already out of the tourney.

Otherwise, if you do not have evidence, then you should let the tournament continue with a firm deadline for Rhinos vs Pew Crew, with the winner facing Team Juke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

According to the first screenshot provided, muzzling tells me that he will disqualify team pew crews from the tournament at approximately 2:28 PM EDT. Then he announces on the forums that he will disqualify team juke at 6:53 PM EDT, which means that he had already made his decision to disqualify pew crews from the start and suddenly changed his mind to disqualify my team.

Name:  pew crew dq.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  34.6 KB

Below is the screenshot of muzzling threatening me about how he will close down the tournament if he gets teamed further by my guildies. His guild or his associated guild at 35 was called hostility and my guild <Paradigm> had an agreed guild war against his guild. His guild-mates performed lots of trash talk as well as muzzling, who came up to me all the time and called me out in 1vs1 with profanities as well as asian racist terms. I didn't care as much as him and did not take any screenshots as well, but he was also there when other players were calling me dog eater, cat eater, yellow, tiny **** and even when apex was trash talking at me as well, muzzling continued to mock me. He acts as if he's innocent, yet he has acted out of his emotions and I am not the only one who has stated. If you go back in the forums, one of the players mentions that as well. Muzzling also the other day called me up and constantly made excuses as to why he's extending the tournament for team rhinos (His apex associates) and how team pew crews were the one in fault to not play the match. This sounded as if he had been planning to boot pew crews out of the match ever since the start of the semi-finals match and he displayed bias for team rhinos as well.

Name:  THreat.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  42.6 KB

In conclusion, to counter muzzling disqualifying us from the tournament, he clearly stated that he will disqualify team pew crew earlier than our team, hence our team should stay in the tournament and it is rightful for us to go against team rhinos (Because Muzzling stated this statement first).

It also took him less than 30 minutes to disqualify my team from the tournament, while it took him 3 weeks to dq other teams, which he acted out of his emotions and hatred towards me. He abused his authority as the host and I believe that he had planned out all this to either place team rhinos at the finals with a free ride, due to this jealousy of haxur and I getting another tournament shield.

Muzzling clearly stated that quote-to-quote, "I will be jealous and annoyed if you and luke (Koearn and Haxur) get another tournament shield, especially because this is my tournament".

Muzzling is being immature and should lose privilege in hosting future tournaments and penalty should be given to the associated teams who could not carry on their matches on time. I do not ask for the tournament shield, because Muzzling planned all this out so that this whole thread becomes a fuss and we lose our chance of earning a tournament shield. I ask that Cinco, you decide the case and I also ask you to give Muzzling a 1 year ban or some type of big penalty for creating a conflict in this thread to steal our right of winning the tournament shield.

Putting back in an already lost team to the tournament does not make sense at all and the fact that Muzzling brought himself back in the tournament is a clear indication that he is willing to cheat his way to the finals and grab the tourney shield or pass it onto his apex friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

When did i say id be jealous of you or mad at you getting another tourney shield? Also if it was "rigged from the start" why wouldnt i put my pwn team in the finals? You and i both know what you have been saying in and out of game. If yall dont like my decision well have to wait and see what cinco says.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I really thought pvp tournaments would help our PL community by promoting the the pvp level and make it more active.

Unfortunately , this and other PVP tournaments have hit problems. Personal pvp vendettas have come into play, others opinions have made things far worse.

It saddens me that our community fail to see the fun in all these competitive competitions.

I truly hope this will not turn off STS and the support Cinco has been wiling to provide to us making exclusive PVP winners shields.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

When did i say id be jealous of you or mad at you getting another tourney shield? Also if it was "rigged from the start" why wouldnt i put my pwn team in the finals? You and i both know what you have been saying in and out of game. If yall dont like my decision well have to wait and see what cinco says.
    Since when did you care about Cinco's opinion, when you took the action to dq us without his permission at all and created a new bracket? Also, you clearly stated that in your own words. The fact that you had the mind set of putting yourself back in the tournament itself is messed up. Be ashamed of your foul play. Why even host a tournament if you can't take the responsibility to terminate each teams' deadlines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu1205 View Post
    Since when did you care about Cinco's opinion, when you took the action to dq us without his permission at all and created a new bracket? Also, you clearly stated that in your own words. The fact that you had the mind set of putting yourself back in the tournament itself is messed up. Be ashamed of your foul play. Why even host a tournament if you can't take the responsibility to terminate each teams' deadlines.
    Im not going to argue with you when you know exactly why your team is getting disqualified and RIGHTFULLY so. The final match consist of pew crew and rhinos. I dont want to hear "rhinos shouldnt be advanced without winning a match" because my solution to that was redo the semi finals, but bringing 2 teams that previously lost caused to much drama. So the finals are pew crew vs rhino, yall finish your match

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I personally disagree with posting PM's, but anyway.

If Muzzling stated he was going to dq Pew Crew (i'm still not too sure what for) and then proceeded to dq Juke due to personal bias; that really is not the right thing to do.

I still think Team Rhino should be dq'd for not having played a single match - but it's blindingly obvious that the host is affiliated with them, and that won't be happening. They shouldn't even be in the semi-finals, let alone the new bracket.

This tournament should still continue as Dolloway said (second post of this page).
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 10-10-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Im not going to argue with you when you know exactly why your team is getting disqualified and RIGHTFULLY so. The final match consist of pew crew and rhinos. I dont want to hear "rhinos shouldnt be advanced without winning a match" because my solution to that was redo the semi finals, but bringing 2 teams that previously lost caused to much drama. So the finals are pew crew vs rhino, yall finish your match
    Disqualified rightfully? Despite all your smack talk behind my back, you have the nerves to say that? Bring us proof and talk, you are making no sense here. The whole community is looking down on you for your immaturity. Apex free ride to finals, enjoy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    I personally disagree with posting PM's, but anyway.

If Muzzling stated he was going to dq Pew Crew (i'm still not too sure what for) and then proceeded to dq Juke due to personal bias; that really is not the right thing to do.

I still think Team Rhino should be dq'd for not having played a single match - but it's blindingly obvious that the host is affiliated with them, and that won't be happening.

This tournament should still continue as Dolloway said. Though i hope there is no prize given out - at this rate at least.
    Team juke doesnt deserve to be in this tourney or be eligible for a prize, we can talk about solutions that dont include them if you want

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

What's more odd is that Muzzling and I didn't have any other conversation after that message from him saying, "I will disqualify team pew crews" and he suddenly decides to disqualify us? Now he comes to us and says that we are permanently disqualified, you see that irony?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Team juke doesnt deserve to be in this tourney or be eligible for a prize, we can talk about solutions that dont include them if you want
    There you go, he finally said it. He just didn't want haxur and I to win another tourney shield. You can't congratulate your old friend, rather you try to bring this tourney down to dust due to your emotion and jealousy? I would be so ashamed right now lol and you even said, Jun I will support you and your teammate. Today, he says we are disqualified.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Based on what? Do you just not want Jun winning another tournament shield after he won my tournament almost 2 years ago? If that is the reasoning for disqualifying them, that is honestly disgraceful.

I really doubt Jun and Haxur would ever say anything that would get them dq'd (i might be wrong, but i really doubt it). They haven't been acting in an unsportsmanlike way, they simply want to play their finals match. Please PM me screenshots if you have any.

Tournament hosts are meant to be unbiased and it's really not that difficult to act accordingly, Muzzling.
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 10-10-2018 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Solution? You want to talk about solution? Let my team vs your team, three games, if we win, we get our place back in the tourney. Team cheese puffs stay, rhinos and pew crews included. Muzzling team vs my team, match to 3, whoever wins gets to take over semi-finals position. We will gladly go through this process again, I don't understand why muzzling gets to get into the semi-finals when he clearly lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have a few things to say...

Based on Jyuu1205's images, it appears as though Pew Crew was going to be disqualified. I assure you that this is absolutely the wrong thing to do. Pew Crew should not be disqualified in any way whatsoever. They have been active (I see them on daily on 26s and 35s). Although Rhinos are relatively active at endgame, they are not nearly as active as Pew Crew at 35. In addition to this, Rhinos has not played a single match and has also struggled to find a time with each and every competitor they've had. To me, this seems like their team may be the problem in terms of scheduling matches. But regardless they have done nothing wrong so they should also not be disqualified or punished. However, they should not have the opportunity to compete for finals without winning a match at all.

As for the personal vendettas going around, I think everyone is equally responsible for the mishaps that have occurred in this tournament. Muzzling is inexperienced in tournaments and as such, he has made many mistakes along the way in hosting this tournament. He has shown bias and he has been shifty with sticking to his statements. However he is not solely responsible. The way I see it, other people are equally responsible. Members of paradigm have teamed hostility in hope to pressure the host to favor them and have frankly been rude in some cases where I've actually been present. Likewise, however, I have seen many instances where hostility is also at fault for some of the very same things aforementioned. Everyone is at fault here and is too occupied pointing fingers that they are too oblivious of their own mistakes. It has truly brought out the worst in all of us and no one deserves a reward for their actions. As a result, regardless of what muzzling decides (who gets to play), I truly believe Cinco should withdraw support from this tournament.The most important thing in PL above anything else (PVP skill, Riches) is Kindness and a Sense of Community. Additionally he should be more exclusive as who can host tournaments from now on.

There is a reason why Dolloway's tournament is running so smoothly compared to other tournaments.

-IiRose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

That reply totally favors one's own guild regarding the hosting of tourneys.

STS should be the only one to host. If only they had a community team to help out there. RiP Remiem and Sam.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 10-10-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

I also think that cinco canceling/ removing the support from this tourney would be best, im not even going to try an host anymore tourneys because of all the hate ive received in and out of game. Totally a hostile experience for me and thats why i decided to disqualify team juke. It seems everyone wanted favors from the beggining and some people even offered me money to re open the tourney once it reached 16 teams (that i didnt accept) so if i was biased or unfair i wouldve taken the money, instead i went along with the tourney the way it was. My team lost so i rightfully advanced the team that beat me i see no bias. As for team rhinos, they may be in apex but their opponents didnt play at all, the first team even admitted to me they only entered because they thought there was a participation prize. The other teams never responded on forums or added them in game. So me advancing them was not biased at all. I even gave team pew crew and rhinos an extension so rhinos wouldnt get a free ride, but apperantly even that caused drama... whatever i do gets disagreed with by paradigm members. So im resigning my position as host and canceling this tourney, sorry to all the participants

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

If you're cancelling the tournament, request a lock on this thread, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I also think that cinco canceling/ removing the support from this tourney would be best, im not even going to try an host anymore tourneys because of all the hate ive received in and out of game. Totally a hostile experience for me and thats why i decided to disqualify team juke. It seems everyone wanted favors from the beggining and some people even offered me money to re open the tourney once it reached 16 teams (that i didnt accept) so if i was biased or unfair i wouldve taken the money, instead i went along with the tourney the way it was. My team lost so i rightfully advanced the team that beat me i see no bias. As for team rhinos, they may be in apex but their opponents didnt play at all, the first team even admitted to me they only entered because they thought there was a participation prize. The other teams never responded on forums or added them in game. So me advancing them was not biased at all. I even gave team pew crew and rhinos an extension so rhinos wouldnt get a free ride, but apperantly even that caused drama... whatever i do gets disagreed with by paradigm members. So im resigning my position as host and canceling this tourney, sorry to all the participants
    Thank you for making one responsible decision, every comment given to you was well deserved.