Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-20 Content Update (256814)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    What a wonderful addition gold loot % on amulets. The most best item so players can switch between pvp and pve amulet.

The only issue with this cool new feature is gold bots. Perhaps changing the loot drop system so as you have to pick up your gold drops from pve maps and you can only see your own lootable gold?

The new golden vanity looks so beautiful, with the new textured pattern. And the shape of the shield.

An individual pvp event will be fun, teaming will still pose an issue but its a part of pvp. Keep the 5min ban elixir for deserters please.

The question is , will this pvp event be inclusive to all levels? Or remain levels 100+ ?

Thank you Cino and the team, these events are so exciting.
    Personally, I would quit PL if they added picking up gold. I understand picking up items, but gold? I get the idea too--bots suck--but no thanks imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Brilliant look of set! Yiee! ^_^ Hope there will be new another vanities/items too except that.
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pocket Legends: Battle Royale, soon enough as a guild event

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheonatav For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Nice one! Just needs endless gold to get it
    Ty Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Can we get L105 Elite Helm, Armor, Shield in next event vendor?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rdzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rdzy View Post
    Can we get L105 Elite Helm, Armor, Shield in next event vendor?
    Horrible idea. Prices will plummet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bats For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes , why farm when you can just buy everything from vendor yeah yeah great idea ����

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    Horrible idea. Prices will plummet.
    That would be an assumption based on the vendor selling them cheaper than the going rate. If they were added for 3m+ as un-enchanted items the market wouldn't really feel an impact.

Many players also assume items have the value of whatever certain players say they have... Then after said certain players buy up the market of said items, they miraculously gain value. Don't be naive.

I would see it cutting into sts profit with less need for farming premium Platinum maps. And would disagree with the addition of these items to the vendor based on that reasoning. Those that buy Platinum or do offers should get a hand up as far as farming is concerned for their contrabution.

But just saying it would hurt the market without any details at all is a pretty bad assumption...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    That would be an assumption based on the vendor selling them cheaper than the going rate. If they were added for 3m+ as un-enchanted items the market wouldn't really feel an impact.

Many players also assume items have the value of whatever certain players say they have... Then after said certain players buy up the market of said items, they miraculously gain value. Don't be naive.

I would see it cutting into sts profit with less need for farming premium Platinum maps. And would disagree with the addition of these items to the vendor based on that reasoning. Those that buy Platinum or do offers should get a hand up as far as farming is concerned for their contrabution.

But just saying it would hurt the market without any details at all is a pretty bad assumption...

It's not really a 'pretty bad assumption' because prices would be affected 100%. I thought that seemed pretty clear no matter what the prices were.

For the details...

An unenchanted arothraxis bow used to be 15m. Now it's 6.8m enchanted (6m unenchanted from vendor) for 100 damage of enchantments (a mere 800k difference). Also, people are willing to sell the things they buy from the vendor for less they have purchased from the vendor inside of CS with a considerably high loss (observing myself that someone was selling an unenchanted eloia's wand for 3.5m) because no one wants unenchanted when enchanted suddenly becomes the same price due to the nature of competition (resulted with higher amounts of enchanted items being produced). I base my beliefs on what I see, therefore labeling others as creating a 'bad assumption' when something is pretty obvious is really what's considered to be unreasonable.

Edit: You seem to be naive to the fact that it will change the price 100%.
    Last edited by Bats; 07-21-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    It's not really a 'pretty bad assumption' because prices would be affected 100%. I thought that seemed pretty clear no matter what the prices were.

For the details...

An unenchanted arothraxis bow used to be 15m. Now it's 6.8m enchanted (6m unenchanted from vendor) for 100 damage of enchantments (a mere 800k difference). Also, people are willing to sell the things they buy from the vendor for less they have purchased from the vendor inside of CS with a considerably high loss (observing myself that someone was selling an unenchanted eloia's wand for 3.5m) because no one wants unenchanted when enchanted suddenly becomes the same price due to the nature of competition (resulted with higher amounts of enchanted items being produced). I base my beliefs on what I see, therefore labeling others as creating a 'bad assumption' when something is pretty obvious is really what's considered to be unreasonable.

Edit: You seem to be naive to the fact that it will change the price 100%.
    This is because the bow was sold at the vendor for a much lower price than the going rate... You're saying if Cinco added these items for approximately the current price, or slightly higher the price would drop? Who wants to pay 3m+ for an item then sell it for less?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    This is because the bow was sold at the vendor for a much lower price than the going rate... You're saying if Cinco added these items for approximately the current price, or slightly higher the price would drop? Who wants to pay 3m+ for an item then sell it for less?

People keep their prices of enchanted somewhat close to unenchanted items. Would someone pay a 10m premium for a single enchanted item when almost anyone can produce it? The answer is no one especially when there is competition in selling vendor items that they have enchanted even for the smallest margin. And yes, people do sell items for less than they have purchased because no one will purchase it. Also, the price would drop regardless because of the high amount that's available whenever there is competition. I've even saw 1.9m unenchanted amulets listed inside of CS already.
    Last edited by Bats; 07-21-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Yes, please keep this argument going so it can lead to the closure of this thread!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Yes, please keep this argument going so it can lead to the closure of this thread!
    Someone just likes to disagree with many things. I was simply pointing out that my previous statement was not 'inexperienced' ('naive'). Let's try to keep this thread on topic to the update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sts gains profit with these items produce on event vendor because of enchanting. 3m per piece is not a bad idea. If a pc have decent / op enchant you can sell it for higher price. Well its just my opinion tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default 2018-07-20 Content Update (256814)

Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + New Enchantment available for Amulets: Bonus Gold Loot!
    + Get up to +100% Gold Loot per Enchantment slot on your Amulet.
    + And get ready for next week's Individual PvP Leaderboard Event!

Attachment 169635
    Awesome!!! And the vanity armor looks tight. I like how the wings and the design on the armor and shield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I hope there is some way to hit the lowest rank with out landed the final blow for the kill cause I pretty much suck at fair fighting events
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-21-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Fox any good? I might end up using fox for the pvp event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Making elites buyable with gold from vendor is not the right economic system for pl, and it's true that I want everyone to have set and at this point also the really generous intention of cinco behind, specially because lots time has passed since cap. I'll explain -

Rather than making items buyable with gold, all the maps including premium maps should be much easier to farm. I feel they are not, not the free ones neither premium ones, players wants to farm even with plats, but maps are difficult to farm, so they don't. In this way, players can spend plat (who wants to do it to sell items) and others can buy with gold FROM THEM with gold, win win situation for - game devs - premium farmers - others, including slow and steady fall of item prices that merchers can deal with.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-22-2018 at 07:41 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice update!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Making elites buyable with gold from vendor is not the right economic system for pl, and it's true that I want everyone to have set and at this point also the really generous intention of cinco behind, specially because lots time has passed since cap. I'll explain -

Rather than making items buyable with gold, all the maps including premium maps should be much easier to farm. I feel they are not, not the free ones neither premium ones, players wants to farm even with plats, but maps are difficult to farm, so they don't. In this way, players can spend plat (who wants to do it to sell items) and others can buy with gold FROM THEM with gold, win win situation for - game devs - premium farmers - others, including slow and steady fall of item prices that merchers can deal with.
    I wouldn't say maps are "hard" to farm... But drop rates are still really low even with trolls dropping items. The fact I haven't dropped an elite yet in a free map is why I don't farm there. And I've done no lack of runs, and it's really not a luck thing because I've only seen 2 armor drops in months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post

I agree with this a bit. And don’t. This is why

I agree because it’s fun and rewarding when you finally farm the items. Keeps me busy for a long period of time. Instead of selling like elite weapon could have sold shards since they seem to have pretty low drop rate and is the missing crafted thing I’m missing most of the time.

I don’t agree because I know that cinco mention a elite pvp tournament in the future and let’s face it if people don’t have elite gear all that time spent working on the project would be a flop since hardly and one can participate. For pvp people need to have equal gear even if it’s a cheap set but with same stats and ability.

Having items to farm able especially for free to play member is always fun. Maybe if the items that’s had to farm had higher value (like 1-2m)when selling the item in your pack would be good to. Depending on the drop rate of that item. For a new player that much gold is a game changer. they can buy the better armor in cs and be able to solo and catch up to end game play a lot easier.

But once again best item in the game I think should always have to be farmed maybe last year best item can get with plats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk