Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-20 Content Update (256814)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rdzy View Post
    Can we get L105 Elite Helm, Armor, Shield in next event vendor?
    I think this is a great idea only cause the upcoming pvp elite event. Non tradable version for gold and match price with current cs value and plat version that is tradable say for around same price as 100 helm and armor. So about 1.5k plats for helm and 2k plat for armor and well need wing and shields

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    No (not a bad idea... but currently 'Vanity' items do not support Enchantments).

It's just a brand new cool-looking vanity. A brand new winged helmet. New golden armor with a unique texture. New golden wings (also with a new texture)... and a 3X Speed Boost in towne.
    That would be cool see see vainity sets give luck and speed and stuff so we don’t all have to wear the same best luck items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Another AL feature for PL. I wonder if we will see more AL loyalists start playing PL as well, as this game slowly becomes more familiar to them.

These gold enchantments will make all sorts of maps a little more fun in terms of payout, especially the gold farming award maps. But those who pvp will now want to have an amulet with pvp stats and an amulet with pve/gold stats. As far as the odds of rolling what you specifically want when enchanting amulets, they just got lower, as 20 new possibilities were just added to the table. As for putting an end to automation, they know how to do it.

If the goal is to have as many players as possible reach gold tier or any tier for that matter, in order to make this pvp event have a high participation rate and reach its maximum level of success, the time spent/total score required should be extremely low, perhaps around the same as the last pvp event - or even lower, as that was a guild event, while this is an individual event. Otherwise the event won't be inclusive, as the majority are strictly pve, while the minority pvp or do both. Basically if this isn't done just right, most of PL won't attain even the bronze tier. If people are going to be forced to do something out of their interests or comfort zone, try to ease them in and don't require too much so that they'll be inclined to try and to attain scores that qualify for one of the three tiers. And I'm assuming that this will be a tier based event, if not, inclusiveness is out the window.
    I totally agree lowest tier just to be able to gain access to vendor should be really easy. Some people like my self just suck I had no chance at all at last pvp. I had to throw in the towel after being a punching bag for 6hrs no event reward for me at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Supply and demand goes both ways... Both for items, and for gold. With a large supply of gold/currency in circulation, it losses it's value. So the demand on the items will stay the same, thus the value will be the same, but the gold itself will lose value.

It's basic economics really. This is why the federal reserve limits the currency in circulation. If they just kept printing money all day and flooding the market, it would lose its value.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    No gold and the game is a dead game we been there in done that need a lot more gold. Without having gold even to afford potions for dungeons or 7k 1.5 combo because I miss my daily blessing = sitting around chating or not playing. Items might go up but that’s only because people will be able to buy the stuff they been wanting for alone time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sabin.paulescu View Post
    Awesome ! I'd love to see more information about this individual pvp event

Trimis de pe al meu SM-J530F folosind Tapatalk
    Same I’ll like to know how points are accumulated. And if there a path to get lowest tier with out having the hand and eye coordination as a lot of these pocket legend vets ( meaning not being good at pvp) or having to play all weekend until you find someone a worst player play to beat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    If vanities were to support Enchantments in the future, I think they should be limited to stats that only affect PVE such as bonus gold loot (perhaps dmg/armor amplifier, speed boost, reroll %, healing bonus, potion buff, etc. as well). Stats that would only be applicable to PVE. It would be a neat new concept for enchantments.
    I agree 100% effect only pve and if usable in pvp there needs to be some cheap version usable in tournaments are pvp events just to keep things equally and not discourage new players that recently joined our community( because better gear gives the upper hand like founder vanity.)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    No gold and the game is a dead game we been there in done that need a lot more gold. Without having gold even to afford potions for dungeons or 7k 1.5 combo because I miss my daily blessing = sitting around chating or not playing. Items might go up but that’s only because people will be able to buy the stuff they been wanting for alone time.

Before the last gold farming event, I bought everything for my tyben set with the exception of the weapon for less than 2m... Have a look at cs and tell me more gold doesn't= higher prices... Eloia armor was 1-2m now 5m+. Volta armor was 2-3m now going for 8? Potions can be farmed in Forest Haven rather quickly.

As far as missing blessings go... If you're an Android user many of us are in the same boat. Myself included, due to the lack of notification we got so used to getting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nuwhee View Post
    So how would this be fair for non-pvp players? Would there be any sort of way to stop the potential "guild teamings" in the arena? Perhaps a 1 on 1 map would solve the problem.
    Doesn’t solve the problem if your not good or have a weak character class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Its all random, everyone for themselves. Teaming is bound to happen regardless unless there was a 1v1 map. Which in all honesty, shouldnt be allowed. Allow it to be random matches with portals in town and let everyone have a go at eachother.
    Maybe with some sort of timer that kick ever one so you’ll have to re enter the portal with new group. Other wise a team will just camp and farm anyone that join there match. What’s worst is u know it’s hopeless leave rejoin after pvp penalty Debuff is gone you rejoin and there waiting with steak knifes to butcher you some more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    It's certainly doable as a % increase in gold is not an enchantment any more than a % chance reroll. And would make the set even more desirable. (incidentally, I suggested a % chance increase in gold buff for the Saint Patrick's lucky shields, maybe next year).
    Or maybe I new future that allows us a chance to drop a super elite legendary item. ( which doesn’t exist yet) kinda like the st Patrick beer shield and the pocket legend birthday cake set allow us to spawn a boss or portal we’re we have chance or new boss item drop or huge xp or even mega gold rush... what ever that is??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    What a wonderful addition gold loot % on amulets. The most best item so players can switch between pvp and pve amulet.

The only issue with this cool new feature is gold bots. Perhaps changing the loot drop system so as you have to pick up your gold drops from pve maps and you can only see your own lootable gold?

The new golden vanity looks so beautiful, with the new textured pattern. And the shape of the shield.

An individual pvp event will be fun, teaming will still pose an issue but its a part of pvp. Keep the 5min ban elixir for deserters please.

The question is , will this pvp event be inclusive to all levels? Or remain levels 100+ ?

Thank you Cino and the team, these events are so exciting.
    The thing about gold bot is that it’s currently hard to find them especially if there in a locked game. Need some sort of new program code that interrupt there actions ( like a random event pops up and ask them a question what’s 1 plus one) and if they don’t answer in aReasonable time they get sent to Detention were they wait to be reviewed. The problem with this is not ever one speak the same language so maybe a program that can identify someone if they have exactly the same clicking patterns over and over. or say chest spawn in new random location or something but at this point to put something that would make this game more enjoy able for most on pause over a the few that cheat isn’t worth it.

Bots can be very destructive in a game that has a auction house or cs because what stops them from buying ever single item in cs and having just about 100 percent control on item price. For example if I buy ever single lava forge armor I can charge what ever I want. And if you want one u have to pay my price $$$$$$$$

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iamxmayhem View Post
    Yes , why farm when you can just buy everything from vendor yeah yeah great idea ����
    More like why play if I have everthing I want and just need to wait for a event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default 2018-07-20 Content Update (256814)

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Before the last gold farming event, I bought everything for my tyben set with the exception of the weapon for less than 2m... Have a look at cs and tell me more gold doesn't= higher prices... Eloia armor was 1-2m now 5m+. Volta armor was 2-3m now going for 8? Potions can be farmed in Forest Haven rather quickly.

As far as missing blessings go... If you're an Android user many of us are in the same boat. Myself included, due to the lack of notification we got so used to getting.

My first tyben set I bought for basically nothing farmed a shard from max event by luck!! Equal axe for me and the rest of the set was like 500k -1mil a pc since no gold event existed at the time. Gold event came around sold it for 13m cause I was upset because I traded my axe for sword. Since I been playing pocket legend average price of new best item in game is around 10mil at least. I not saying more gold does not equal higher price unless you chose not to buy it from c.s. Big u chose to sit in balfort castle for about week saying buying set- this price firm you’ll be surprised what u can get.

I’m saying I’m glad there is more gold and easy to farm the gold ( I made like 30m last event and took lots of break easily) before there was gold event 30m was just unreason able amount to farm for me.

2 second I’m saying that the higher the items go for the more people that will farm for them items to sell for gold( example how many people you see now farming for level 50 shadow set))

3rd cs I can place price of a item as high as I want say like 105 elite set. it’s up to you to pay that price most vet players don’t fall for that there usually the one posting the item that high because they don’t see any others in stock and also know the elite weapon were super cheap last event and there will be a flood of people trying to buy helmet, shield, and wing

4th buying the set as you said was cheap not much gold in the game and getting shards to be able to craft 105 weapon is difficult which drop the demand on the item. To get a 105 elite drop should be decent payout not as you said 2m lol that stuff isn’t all that easy to farm. The armor was cheap but the weapons were a lot like u said. Now the weapon cheap and people are like wait a min I’m cash in on this item I worked hard for and that’s how it should be for best item in game
    Last edited by Hjable; 07-22-2018 at 03:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Dude. 6 posts in a row? Learn to fit multiple ideas into a single post lol
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Sneak peak of new set from a better angle? Shield looks fantastic. Any details of prize vendor for this event? Trying to decide whether or not to make plans next weekend!
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Tf. Whats wrong with u hjable? What the hell are u talkin about? Whos your talking at? XD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rdzy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rdzy View Post
    Tf. Whats wrong with u hjable? What the hell are u talkin about? Whos your talking at? XD
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Dude. 6 posts in a row? Learn to fit multiple ideas into a single post lol
    Thanks will work on that

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

This guy posting 13 posts on 1 page....that has to be a record

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

More info on the "indiviual pvp leaderboard event"?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk