Thread: Thren's ENG Hybrid Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

Mitch is right.

A good strategy (that has always worked well for me) using Suppression is already on the first post. I can give ya another example of using it though...

You know when you're in a run and everyone is in the middle of fighting a mob & there is another mob nearby? Right when yall already took down most of the first mob, run off and aggro the other mob and Suppress them. Make sure you target an enemy in the mob you are Suppressing so you don't Suppress the first mob. Then make sure you leave a little distance so you won'y Suppress the first mob & cancel out people's pushes and targets on the firat mob. Then target one of the main threats (healers, snipers, pushers) and start taking them out with DoTs (while standing between the first mob and the Suppressed mob to spam heals on the group) until your group is done with the first mob. Then hit them with your AoEs and continue targeting main threats then the rest. You can repeat this process as well.

Also.. When fighting off Pushers, stand up against a wall near your group so you don't get pushed everywhere & you can spam heals better while taking them out.

Try it! Just take a little practice & getting the timing done right.

EDIT: I am so adding the info about what I do against Pushers. X.x

Last edited by Lady_Pebbles; 04-11-2012 at 01:46 AM.