Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to tell the truth regarding para gems

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Time to tell the truth regarding para gems

Sts developers have ignored almost all correspondence from me regarding this matter. I started playing this game around 2013. In 2014 there was a Halloween event where you could obtain the undead vanity, blinky and the para gem. I obtained the para gem and unlike the majority I had the foresight to keep this gem in my stash where it remained until the beginning of this year when I realised it had disappeared.

This is the email I received back when I first brought this to sts attention -

Chad replied:

Hello,

The items you request have been recovered and should now be available in your characters inventory! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Chad

Well, the problem with this is that the item was never recovered. What sts gave me was a gem of each type not the original para gem.

Their response acknowledges that my item needed to be recovered and informed me not to hesitate to contact them again. Yet ever since every correspondence has been ignored.

I know developers are active on this site so please respond and tell the truth. Did you get rid of para gems? I read somewhere else that in hindsight you think the gems were a mistake. I shouldn't be punished for having the foresight to keep one. That gem was my retirement plan. It's worth a lot now as any item should be that has been hoarded for 4 years. My hypothesis is that you liquidated all para gems without their owners consent in the hopes that most accounts were inactive.

You can check all my account history. My account has never been compromised and I never crafted the para gem. So where did it go? Time to tell the truth.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-20-2018 at 07:26 PM.