Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to tell the truth regarding para gems

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    You got a compensation, noble jewels. Why still complain. Sometimes we lose sometimes we win. I lost 20m when the lvl 10 arc/rare spooky artifact came out and all i got back were 25 untradeable awake gems. I didnt make a thread on forums bc you can rather have fun ingame. Just mail support and they will take the actions they think are the right choice.
    Its their game, their rules.
    Noble jewels? Lmao . Nobody in their right mind would ever liquidise a para gem for that.

"Why still complain" - because I had kept a hold of that gem for four years only to see it vanish. I spent plat on that event as well.

Of course I'm going to complain about a valuable item I earned disappearing. If you woke up tomorrow and all your items were gone you would complain as well.

Give me back my para gem STS!

Do not insult my intelligence with your shill accounts posting screenshots of "your para gems." That's twice you've done it now. It's so bait it's embarrassing.

Ravager gave the game away when he said he still, "had some left".

You only get ONE para gem.

Stop faking screenshots and give me my gem back!

*Ravager is a developers alt account. So is *intruders. You think I'm an idiot? What are you both keeping that gem for? Ravager has 2k posts on this forum....BAIT Developer account!

Devs are super quick to lock threads complaining about excessively long guild names but their silence speaks volumes when it comes to this.

@Justg you know I'm not lying. You stole my para gem! Give it back or tell the truth!!!
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 05:40 AM. Reason: 8