Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to tell the truth regarding para gems

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Default Time to tell the truth regarding para gems

Sts developers have ignored almost all correspondence from me regarding this matter. I started playing this game around 2013. In 2014 there was a Halloween event where you could obtain the undead vanity, blinky and the para gem. I obtained the para gem and unlike the majority I had the foresight to keep this gem in my stash where it remained until the beginning of this year when I realised it had disappeared.

This is the email I received back when I first brought this to sts attention -

Chad replied:

Hello,

The items you request have been recovered and should now be available in your characters inventory! Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any further issues and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Chad

Well, the problem with this is that the item was never recovered. What sts gave me was a gem of each type not the original para gem.

Their response acknowledges that my item needed to be recovered and informed me not to hesitate to contact them again. Yet ever since every correspondence has been ignored.

I know developers are active on this site so please respond and tell the truth. Did you get rid of para gems? I read somewhere else that in hindsight you think the gems were a mistake. I shouldn't be punished for having the foresight to keep one. That gem was my retirement plan. It's worth a lot now as any item should be that has been hoarded for 4 years. My hypothesis is that you liquidated all para gems without their owners consent in the hopes that most accounts were inactive.

You can check all my account history. My account has never been compromised and I never crafted the para gem. So where did it go? Time to tell the truth.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-20-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

SS or it didnt happen/10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

They do this with many items. I think they run a program to delete old and unused items to optimize servers. Like they did with forged energy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I saved some of those XP things, you know the ones, 300, 1,000, 2,000. They went missing along with some items of furniture. I emailed STS and got the same reply as you. When I looked in my inventory only one cheap tavern window was replaced. The items went missing after an update and was fairly recent.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Doesn't seem right if you legitimately had 1 in stash it shouldn't disappear no matter what. That being said you should get it back I would assume they are able to figure out if you owned 1 and where did it go but then again its a lot of work for 1 gem your best chance is to provide them evidence of its existence..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to flexible For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You guys realise STS can track everything you do in this game. Why would I lie about this? I started playing this game months before signing up to the forums. I signed up here in 2014. I remember the event like yesterday, you got a blinky egg the para gem and a title [deaths hand]. I have (had) all these.

I sat back and watched as everyone put these gems into their lvl 41 weapons. I was trying to save for a good weapon before taking a break so never used mine.

All I am asking is for Justg or another developer to admit unused paras no longer exist in this game. I think I deserve that much having played the game for 5 years.
    I would appreciate all your support in this matter to try and expedite this complaint and find out what really happened. The only reason i am bringing this to the forums is because they refuse to answer further correspondence after claiming my item would be returned. How would you all feel if this happened to you?

If STS says, yes we got rid of unused para gems as they were all supposed to be used once earned then I will be mad but I will forgive them. It's the deceit I don't like.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-22-2018 at 09:30 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to macgreaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

What if 2014 is too far away for their log to keep?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

They only need to check back to the beginning of this year. One day it was there the next it wasn't. Then when they said they had returned it they replaced it with normal gems which leads me to believe they got rid of them. I should be compensated for my loss though. 25m sounds about right.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I would think they would at least give you what was offered to everyone who had one. It defidently wasnt a standard type of each jewel lol, much higher tier jewel.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

OMG YOU have made multiple threads on this. Get over it. I'm pretty damn sure most of the ppl that look at this section of forums doesn't like seeing you complain and complain and complain about you're super duper precious "PARA" THAT you're sooooo obsessed with. Can you not get over the fact that you're not gonna get your para back. Stop bugging the devs about it and Stop posting pointless threads of you ranting about it.

Just take this L

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pooball-AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

I believe they announced game-wide para gem removal awhile ago. Para gems were a game-breaker at the time. Sorry for you loss.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Pooball imagine you had an item that you worked your socks off for. An item that literally took your blood , sweat and tears to earn. An item that you cherished and that was so dear to your heart that you couldn't bear to see it placed in just any old weapon, so instead tucked it away in your stash for 4 years while you grinded day and night to save enough gold for a weapon worthy enough.

Now imagine one day you log on to see your precious gone! How would you feel?
    It's very easy to say I am a whinger, but this time there is a legitimate grievance. This was not just any old item that vanished. This was an extremely rare gem. I remember back in 2014 thinking how stupid people were being by crafting the gem in legendary weapons.

I had bigger plans for my para and those plans have been stolen from me. Imagine if STS got rid of the medusa head for rogues?

Please STS give it back! I earned it.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-25-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    I believe they announced game-wide para gem removal awhile ago. Para gems were a game-breaker at the time. Sorry for you loss.
    It couldn't have been that long ago as i remember it being in my stash. If it was a game breaker then fair enough, but that is their mistake not mine. If you're going to steal my "game breaking" para, at least compensate me for it. I spent plat during that event on energy tokens to get that gem.

They should have replaced unused paras with a gold nekro or something. Do the developers honestly think I hoarded this thing for 4 years to see it turned into a few normal gems? I knew the true value of it. If you gave me that back now it would be worth 50m easy in an arcane item. A gold nekro is the least you should give me in compensation.

Also please try find this notification as it's the first I'm hearing about it. Thanks.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-25-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

They were not removed completely from the game. Well not that I know of. I still have some. Here's pic proof. In regards to your situation, that's a question for support.Name:  Screenshot_20180725-145035.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  167.5 KB

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    They were not removed completely from the game. Well not that I know of. I still have some. Here's pic proof. In regards to your situation, that's a question for support.Name:  Screenshot_20180725-145035.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  167.5 KB
    Thank you for the ss.

So what happened to my one? If I was talking nonsense then chad would never have replied to my original email saying it had been restored. I was given gems back but not the para. If they still exist in game then can you please give it back?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pooball-AL View Post
    OMG YOU have made multiple threads on this. Get over it. I'm pretty damn sure most of the ppl that look at this section of forums doesn't like seeing you complain and complain and complain about you're super duper precious "PARA" THAT you're sooooo obsessed with. Can you not get over the fact that you're not gonna get your para back. Stop bugging the devs about it and Stop posting pointless threads of you ranting about it.

Just take this L
    Bless up, para gems aren’t even that good or expensive and considering you can’t use them over 46 there pretty pointless other than for low level twinking. You would be lucky to get like 9mil out of one lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Showslow View Post
    Bless up, para gems aren’t even that good or expensive and considering you can’t use them over 46 there pretty pointless other than for low level twinking. You would be lucky to get like 9mil out of one lol.

I don't understand you new players hating who weren't even around in 2014 or if you were are salty because you crafted your gem into a legendary weapon.

Saying an unspent para gem today is worth nothing is ridiculous. Again, if it was your gem that went missing after 4 years you would want answers as well.
    Last edited by macgreaze; 07-26-2018 at 06:19 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    I don't understand you new players hating who weren't even around in 2014 or if you were are salty because you crafted your gem into a legendary weapon.

Saying an unspent para gem today is worth nothing is ridiculous.
    I’ve been around longer than 2014 bud. I have the 2013 best mmo banner and that wasn’t even when I started playing lol. check the market forum someone is trying to sell one rn. They are like 8mil if ur lucky.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You can't sell or trade para gems so you are talking nonsense. Only items with the para in. So what item are you referring to?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macgreaze View Post
    You can't sell or trade para gems so you are talking nonsense. Only items with the para in. So what item are you referring to?
    LOL just got to the traders market and look at lamiy post. He is selling. LOL if you weren’t expecting to sell your para gem on a item what’s the point of even wanting it back if ur gonna let it set for no reason