Thread: Infested Raid 71 Insta kill BUG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Infested Raid 71 Insta kill BUG

Here's a short video showing what I've encountered during these pass fees day.
    Hence there were some matches where I'm the only one dying 10-20 times in the raid and there's nothing clearly showing what's killing me.
    I know there is a skull that pops up but still it's very unacceptable. It took me 2 weeks to reach 71 and this wasn't rewarding.

STS can you please look into this thanks.

You can watch it here:
    https://youtu.be/jD1HcjwI9qA

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Ehm.....some hints:
    - 3 skulls on boss head: stop attacking him. I didn’t grasped fully how it works but my guess is:
    - if everyone stop attach at least 3 sec before he drop the bomb, u survive.
    - if you attack him but you are not the last one to attack, you survive.
    - if there is a war running with you that is kind enough, he will keep attacking to take all the damage.
    - 2 circles: go inside, if u stay out ur dead
    - “find safety if you can” go inside the circle that has same color as the one surrounding rogue statue on top of the map. Wrong circle or no circle....ur dead.
    - “bee small circles” as a rogue you are supposed to take care of them. Pay attention on boss meantime, he could go with another skill and kill you
    - webs: you can wait to be freed or remap in the same infested map. In second case be aware you leave a colored circle on the ground that can “web” again someone else. Take care of it.

And if you look at your own video, you can see what other guys are doing and learn what to do (as I did at the beginning and still doing while not focus enough XD)

Enjoy game
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

But the visibility of seeing what the boss is about to do next isn't easy or Cleary to see... at least fix that
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Ehm.....some hints:
    - 3 skulls on boss head: stop attacking him. I didn’t grasped fully how it works but my guess is:
    - if there is a war running with you that is kind enough, he will keep attacking to take all the damage.
    - “find safety if you can” go inside the circle that has same color as the one surrounding rogue statue on top of the map. Wrong circle or no circle....ur dead.
    - “bee small circles” as a rogue you are supposed to take care of them. Pay attention on boss meantime, he could go with another skill and kill you
    - webs: you can wait to be freed or remap in the same infested map. In second case be aware you leave a colored circle on the ground that can “web” again someone else. Take care of it.

And if you look at your own video, you can see what other guys are doing and learn what to do (as I did at the beginning and still doing while not focus enough XD)

Enjoy game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    Ehm.....some hints:

Enjoy game
    Second person I see saying "stop attacking if you see skull" This is so flawed lol. By this theory if you were to solo boss and not attack him while he does the skull animation would you survive? The answer is no.
    What not attacking does is shift the agro to only the last person that had the agro most of the times this being tank (doesn't always end up being tank as the last person either).
    The simple and easiest solution for this is to run with a tank that knows how to their job properly. It's easy enough to time their heal to save the agrrod victim from dying. Another solution is having a tank that can actually hold its damn aggro. I've seen so many tanks complaining about no use for their class dps bla bla but when they actually have to use their skills properly they don't do it well. Last solution is glow AA.

Remember to attack spores first when they spawn people, often see DPS not even bother with spores smh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Second person I see saying "stop attacking if you see skull" This is so flawed lol. By this theory if you were to solo boss and not attack him while he does the skull animation would you survive? The answer is no.
    What not attacking does is shift the agro to only the last person that had the agro most of the times this being tank (doesn't always end up being tank as the last person either).
    The simple and easiest solution for this is to run with a tank that knows how to their job properly. It's easy enough to time their heal to save the agrrod victim from dying. Another solution is having a tank that can actually hold its damn aggro. I've seen so many tanks complaining about no use for their class dps bla bla but when they actually have to use their skills properly they don't do it well. Last solution is glow AA.

Remember to attack spores first when they spawn people, often see DPS not even bother with spores smh.
    Thanks for adding comments. As I stated “I don’t fully grasp how it works” and added hints just based on experience, not comprehension, and I agree when you have a tank that knows the map, it’s easier. What still bothers me is that as you say if you attack “solo” you always die, and sometimes nobody take damage after the “bomb”. Skill? Luck? Someone take the dmg but it miss???? Idk :/
    Another hint: using fenris AA equal to attack. If you are the last one “attacking” with AA you die (I do... xD)
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    But the visibility of seeing what the boss is about to do next isn't easy or Cleary to see... at least fix that

My personal opinion is that map is fine like this. Is not impossible, is challenging to run, requires cooperation and game skills basically is fun for me reminds me of “old days” in elites or arena!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Get a tank with skills-chest splitter, windmill, axe throw, heal (all skills with taunt), mastery 10/10 axe. Glint aegis also helps.

When he/she sees skulls use axe then windmill.

When white circles use heal.

When windmill is on cooldown use axe and chestsplitter or heal.

Learn when webs are gonna come first time is around 58seconds in map spam all taunt skills before that to take the aggro.

Keep boss in bottom left corner(here you can see all 3 statues easily)push him into wall dont stay at left wall or he runs away.

At end when he says "lets see who dies first" count to 18 then use heal(not easy but doable),but most decent pt will have him dead intime.

You can do this map with no tank but.. You will need 2 people timing glowstick AA perfectly when skulls count to 2 then glow. Better to just bring a good tank with you.

The dps also needs to do their jobs rogues for killing mobs and webs fast mage for using balanced staff+drag staff on boss and rogue with good dmg to kill the boss fast at the end if mage doesn't proc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Thewolfbull For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Get a tank with skills-chest splitter, windmill, axe throw, heal (all skills with taunt), mastery 10/10 axe. Glint aegis also helps.

When he/she sees skulls use axe then windmill.

When white circles use heal.

When windmill is on cooldown use axe and chestsplitter or heal.

Learn when webs are gonna come first time is around 58seconds in map spam all taunt skills before that to take the aggro.

Keep boss in bottom left corner(here you can see all 3 statues easily)push him into wall dont stay at left wall or he runs away.

At end when he says "lets see who dies first" count to 18 then use heal(not easy but doable),but most decent pt will have him dead intime.

You can do this map with no tank but.. You will need 2 people timing glowstick AA perfectly when skulls count to 2 then glow. Better to just bring a good tank with you.

The dps also needs to do their jobs rogues for killing mobs and webs fast mage for using balanced staff+drag staff on boss and rogue with good dmg to kill the boss fast at the end if mage doesn't proc.
    Thanks a lot! Glow timing is probably out of my reach cause of my usual lag but I will test it.
    I’m testing different builds/skillset (mage) whith “energize” ultimate for the last moments, as sometimes I just die at the end. My guess is that whatever party can make it with Energize.....(hopefully XD). One hint for mages: if 2 mages on map, alternate BS and DS. Just 1 BS is enough as curse seems to not stack.