Thread: Update Idea.(Content Creators)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Update Idea.(Content Creators)

Youtube Content Crearors.
    Pocket Legends is in lack of content creators. The reason for that is simple, they dont get noticed by the developers,dont get rewarded.(ill get to the rewards later).Ive seen bigger games implemting this to attract bigger YouTubers even smaller games like Blob.io which awards bigger youtubers for posting videos after the moderators check them. Bigger games give more priveleges to YouTubers, their videos in the news feed, colored names, bonus earnings just so they can get motivated to create content.
    Me, as a bigger creator have seen that if the game doesnt offer anything for you to advertise it and make a video on how good it is its not worth your time.
    As in rewards in PL, maybe weekly plat depending on how much videos youve done(checked if they were good by developers and not spam),maybe a content creators hat and a reddis colored name on one character.The way they would see what videos are yours is by linking your youtube account.
    This is a simple idea that may attract attention and its simple to implement it.

Ive made a topic on this in Fabuary but didnt explain such in detail.
    C

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guanek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guanek View Post
    Youtube Content Crearors.
    Pocket Legends is in lack of content creators. The reason for that is simple, they dont get noticed by the developers,dont get rewarded.(ill get to the rewards later).Ive seen bigger games implemting this to attract bigger YouTubers even smaller games like Blob.io which awards bigger youtubers for posting videos after the moderators check them. Bigger games give more priveleges to YouTubers, their videos in the news feed, colored names, bonus earnings just so they can get motivated to create content.
    Me, as a bigger creator have seen that if the game doesnt offer anything for you to advertise it and make a video on how good it is its not worth your time.
    As in rewards in PL, maybe weekly plat depending on how much videos youve done(checked if they were good by developers and not spam),maybe a content creators hat and a reddis colored name on one character.The way they would see what videos are yours is by linking your youtube account.
    This is a simple idea that may attract attention and its simple to implement it.

Ive made a topic on this in Fabuary but didnt explain such in detail.
    C

I used to make PL YouTube vids and it went pretty good. Idk why I stopped tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

The problem is I don't believe remiem and samhayne were ever replaced and that the community staff roles remain empty, making justg perform those duties (he said he took over them when those employees were separated). Point being, they probably don't have the staff/bandwidth for engaging the community like they did before. Google idea, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I would get lots of prize instantaneously and by default.

Woooooo that shiny plats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    The problem is I don't believe remiem and samhayne were ever replaced and that the community staff roles remain empty, making justg perform those duties (he said he took over them when those employees were separated). Point being, they probably don't have the staff/bandwidth for engaging the community like they did before. Google idea, though.
    I think they should consider doing new moderator applications for PL specificaly since I havent seen ANY on since May lmao