Thread: The future of PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default The future of PVP

Originally i thought pvp was ruined when mods were added, then Cinco added the BANK.BOT event and everyone was able to get money to mod. Everyone thought, "Hey... Now we can all mod, get good damage and pvp would be fun again since the richest people don't run pvp anymore", well we were all wrong. The problem is no longer being able to get the best modifications for your gear, the problem is everything is overpowered now. We all have crazy high damage on our weapons but it feels like armor (FOR ALL CLASSES) doesn't balance it out. This is my full unbiased list of everything wrong with PvP right now.

Engineers: the class best known for healing and kiting can now tank a MAX DAMAGE napalm and deal almost the same amount of damage as an operative. A engineer with maximum damage is probably the best class in endgame right now...

Commandos: what is the point of cannons anymore if they cant tank? A maximum dmg cannon still doesn't deal enough damage to keep up with operatives and engineers... Combos have officially gone nuclear since 1 combo can now cut an engineer/op's health bar down to 20% or sometimes less. Maximum damage pretty much benefits every other class but commandos even tho HP regeneration is high. You can only regenerate if you are able to get away... If not then you are toast going up against other max dmg users.

Operatives: it just takes 1 psychic lash to root you to the wall and you are done for... The max damage output is so overwhelming, operatives can literally auto you to death if they root you and hit amplify pain. Still i think engineers are better because if a operative misses their lash, an engineer can kite and get away.

I honestly think all of this could be fixed if more elite armor (legs, arms, back, helm) is added... As of right now it feels as though everyone is level 20 playing with level 100 weapons.
    It doesn't even make sense if you think about it... We went from using weapons with 130 damage to using weapons with 440+ damage with no new gear to balance it out...

Sent from my frustration, irritation, and aggravation within
    Last edited by supah; 07-25-2018 at 08:36 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supah For This Useful Post: