Thread: The future of PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default The future of PVP

Originally i thought pvp was ruined when mods were added, then Cinco added the BANK.BOT event and everyone was able to get money to mod. Everyone thought, "Hey... Now we can all mod, get good damage and pvp would be fun again since the richest people don't run pvp anymore", well we were all wrong. The problem is no longer being able to get the best modifications for your gear, the problem is everything is overpowered now. We all have crazy high damage on our weapons but it feels like armor (FOR ALL CLASSES) doesn't balance it out. This is my full unbiased list of everything wrong with PvP right now.

Engineers: the class best known for healing and kiting can now tank a MAX DAMAGE napalm and deal almost the same amount of damage as an operative. A engineer with maximum damage is probably the best class in endgame right now...

Commandos: what is the point of cannons anymore if they cant tank? A maximum dmg cannon still doesn't deal enough damage to keep up with operatives and engineers... Combos have officially gone nuclear since 1 combo can now cut an engineer/op's health bar down to 20% or sometimes less. Maximum damage pretty much benefits every other class but commandos even tho HP regeneration is high. You can only regenerate if you are able to get away... If not then you are toast going up against other max dmg users.

Operatives: it just takes 1 psychic lash to root you to the wall and you are done for... The max damage output is so overwhelming, operatives can literally auto you to death if they root you and hit amplify pain. Still i think engineers are better because if a operative misses their lash, an engineer can kite and get away.

I honestly think all of this could be fixed if more elite armor (legs, arms, back, helm) is added... As of right now it feels as though everyone is level 20 playing with level 100 weapons.
    It doesn't even make sense if you think about it... We went from using weapons with 130 damage to using weapons with 440+ damage with no new gear to balance it out...

Sent from my frustration, irritation, and aggravation within
    Last edited by supah; 07-25-2018 at 08:36 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to supah For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by supah View Post
    Originally i thought pvp was ruined when mods were added, then Cinco added the BANK.BOT event and everyone was able to get money to mod. Everyone thought, "Hey... Now we can all mod, get good damage and pvp would be fun again since the richest people don't run pvp anymore", well we were all wrong. The problem is no longer being able to get the best modifications for your gear, the problem is everything is overpowered now. We all have crazy high damage on our weapons but it feels like armor (FOR ALL CLASSES) doesn't balance it out. This is my full unbiased list of everything wrong with PvP right now.

Engineers: the class best known for healing and kiting can now tank a MAX DAMAGE napalm and deal almost the same amount of damage as an operative. A engineer with maximum damage is probably the best class in endgame right now...

Commandos: what is the point of cannons anymore if they cant tank? A maximum dmg cannon still doesn't deal enough damage to keep up with operatives and engineers... Combos have officially gone nuclear since 1 combo can now cut an engineer/op's health bar down to 20% or sometimes less. Maximum damage pretty much benefits every other class but commandos even tho HP regeneration is high. You can only regenerate if you are able to get away... If not then you are toast going up against other max dmg users.

Operatives: it just takes 1 psychic lash to root you to the wall and you are done for... The max damage output is so overwhelming, operatives can literally auto you to death if they root you and hit amplify pain. Still i think engineers are better because if a operative misses their lash, an engineer can kite and get away.

I honestly think all of this could be fixed if more elite armor (legs, arms, back, helm) is added... As of right now it feels as though everyone is level 20 playing with level 100 weapons

Sent from my frustration, irritation, and aggravation within
    yes

Sent from a noodle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I agree 100%

Not trying to complain but its really unbalanced. Commandoes seems to be the weakest atm when looking at all classes with almost full mods.

One stun lock from an Operative and most coms are already at 15% health and we cant even move or attack back. the damage is too much with up to 210 Damage mods.

The Commando tank weapons help alittle but not much considering their damage output compared to the other classes exclusive weapons is not great.

Against engineers I can hit 2 combos with crit boost (and kinteic resevoir boost) in one fight and they wont go down. This has nothing with skill, its just stat and mod based at this point and is severly broken.

No I dont want commandos to be overpowered. I want a balanced PVP where 1v1 fights actually are fun because its all balanced for ALL classes.

Still in my opinion PVP never was meant to be 1v1 fights. It was meant to be a 3v3 brawl with the goal to reach 10 points first. We did that ALOT back in the day.

But most ppl do 1v1 and I get supahs point that mods changed the PVP meta to the worse with too much DMG that make fights last around 10secs (except com vs com pistol fight) and it needs to be changed.

my 2 cents

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

To be honest i still can kill anybody with a commando lol, but ofc, your point is right, armor needs a buff in any class, there is too muh dps going on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Just found out that the Commando exclusive weapon has 660 Armor but the Engineer and Operative ones have 726 armors.
    Was that always like this? This is just ridiculous.
    The damage output of the Commando Weapon is laughable too

It just boosts the ego of people who couldn't play before and now think they're something with their Operative 200 DMG tacs
    Last edited by Cephei; 07-25-2018 at 01:48 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cephei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default The future of PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Cephei View Post
    Just found out that the Commando exclusive weapon has 660 Armor but the Engineer and Operative ones have 726 armors.
    Was that always like this? This is just ridiculous.
    The damage output of the Commando Weapon is laughable too

It just boosts the ego of people who couldn't play before and now think they're something with their Operative 200 DMG tacs
    Commando is a tank, sadly it has a low armor for watever reason.
    About the dps, cannon should always remain low damage output as commandos arent a dps class.
    Last edited by Anireuca; 07-25-2018 at 01:58 PM.