Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Return to the Blood Forge!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Please Cinco think about that. The Dark Helix dont need have same efect than original Helix.. Could be a ice efect like glacial.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lothus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

TY CINCO YOUR IS THE BEST :3

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Thank you for all these events ! & i agree with some people ^^ add a new upgraded version of helix😃

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I'm not from the time of ancient Helix, but I wish I could have, it once at least in this game.
    Maybe it does not have to be exactly like the old one, a another version as Lothus suggested

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lothus View Post
    Could be added a new Elder Relic Weapon, The Dark Kriegberg Helix. That can be Avaliable in vendor for plats or a high gold Price.
    with all the recoloured stuff being made again and again every event, rare items in game is becoming less common. i don't think you should be encouraging for more recoloured stuff since breska's right about how it's unfair for the older players and people who worked hard to get them

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I think it's fairly because these rare items are becoming less common that the game is reborn from the ashes and attracting new players each day.
    Yes, I understand the point of view her, but not so long ago that the same thing happened with Dark Bats (rare item before) and I hardly saw anyone complain this here, and many spent Platinum to get them by what I remember. Why not with Helix this time?
    What I've seen in recent months was the STS giving to new players a opportunity as well as attracting new players as well, not belittling the old players, people could leave the old pride of the "I am old player" aside sometimes.
    Hard work in the past should stay in the past, STS is generating new items periodically for DL, perhaps the new of today, will be rare tomorrow. Let's break this paradigm dear ones.
    I hope some understand me without much hatred. xD lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    I think it's fairly because these rare items are becoming less common that the game is reborn from the ashes and attracting new players each day.
    Yes, I understand the point of view her, but not so long ago that the same thing happened with Dark Bats (rare item before) and I hardly saw anyone complain this here, and many spent Platinum to get them by what I remember. Why not with Helix this time?
    What I've seen in recent months was the STS giving to new players a opportunity as well as attracting new players as well, not belittling the old players, people could leave the old pride of the "I am old player" aside sometimes.
    Hard work in the past should stay in the past, STS is generating new items periodically for DL, perhaps the new of today, will be rare tomorrow. Let's break this paradigm dear ones.
    you're comparing a 300k item against a 70m+ item - the same rules shouldn't be applicable. the game should have some element of rarity rather than recoloured stuff. i mean fair enough good on cinco for allowing new players new opportunities but it's not old players' egos you should be worried about. some of y'all just too lazy to save for helix so you want a quick fix hence your 'hard work should stay in the past'. what kinda bs is that

12. The Following User Says Thank You to iunar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iunar View Post
    with all the recoloured stuff being made again and again every event, rare items in game is becoming less common. i don't think you should be encouraging for more recoloured stuff since breska's right about how it's unfair for the older players and people who worked hard to get them
    Last edited by Kusa; 07-26-2018 at 04:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    Exactly , i been saying this forever . The people who have helix now aren’t even the original owners they didnt work hard 😂 not to mention they are completely overpricing it

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

you're comparing a 300k item against a 70m+ item - the same rules shouldn't be applicable. the game should have some element of rarity rather than recoloured stuff. i mean fair enough good on cinco for allowing new players new opportunities but it's not old players' egos you should be worried about. some of y'all just too lazy to save for helix so you want a quick fix hence your 'hard work should stay in the past'. what kinda bs is that
    Comparison of a 300k item with 70m+ item made by old players (who has it)but not other players. There is no official information that that KriegbergHelix worth 70m+ or each item worth fixed price. It's all because old players want to create difference gap so that they always be rich.

If same item or recolored item drops/available, those item price will be fair and equal like other items. Eg: Harg Ky'th Hammer, Serrated Wings axes which drops in the map & can be purchased from the vendor.

Similarly, other vanities such as Dark Crusader Set, Iron Hand Set, Undead Antlers, Bandanas etc..

Modz need to consider the voices of all players pl.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

agreed!! Because khanda dropped in last event but many players brought it with 700 plats and many players paid 12 to 16m gold for this. We can say this unfair. But no!!

Game always works like this, old stuff become common. And new stuff replaced them.
    Then why not recolored version of helix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothus View Post
    Please Cinco think about that. The Dark Helix dont need have same efect than original Helix.. Could be a ice efect like glacial.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kusa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Does anyone else agree that Dark Bats was worth 300k in the past? Are you sure?
    I think that at no time did I mention rules, who created these rules?
    I've never bothered with egos from old players, this is incurable.
    I stopped reading after the"lazy" I think that in addition to not understanding correctly what I meant, you automatically judged all the new players and those who can not come in often, lazy people.
    I very much respect Breska's opinion, I was just trying making a constructive criticism without offending anyone.
    I will not argue about it any more. Enjoy the event! ;-)
    Last edited by Phosgore; 07-26-2018 at 04:48 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Its not worth 70m it was a free item in the first place and its completely overpriced. How do u think old players who had dark crusade , blood drac , bvh , bt, etc felt when sts brought them back ? People traded their entire inventory for bvh and blood tear back then. Helix is no different

Also bats werent worth 300k those items were extremely rare before sts brought them back. Many have been asking for a new and upgraded helix so if sts wants to bring it back then they can they dont need anyones approval .
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 07-26-2018 at 04:47 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Exactly , i been saying this forever . The people who have helix now aren’t even the original owners they didnt work hard not to mention they are completely overpricing it
    Helix wasn't dropped in map rarely to say it's rare item. Indeed, it was purchased and most of the old players not the original owners though. And they claiming or tagging that is called as rare

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

do y'all not understand inflation? there was more gold in game so naturally prices for everything went up

LMAO can u chill i was just guessing the prices and honestly it looks like you're just mad cus you're too broke to get it. not my fault you can't get your money up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    Helix wasn't dropped in map rarely to say it's rare item. Indeed, it was purchased and most of the old players not the original owners though. And they claiming or tagging that is called as rare
    Lmfao exactly and it wasnt purchased it was a free item for like 23 level cap 😂😂 & i seen iunar in game she and other greedy people run around claiming its 70m and more which is not true and doesn’t make sense at all. They just worried they aren’t gunna feel special anymore if sts brings back cuz thats the only good item they own 😂😂
    Last edited by Tinkerbelldoll; 07-26-2018 at 04:52 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelldoll View Post
    Lmfao exactly & i seen iunar in game she and other greedy people run around claiming its 70m and more which is not true and doesn’t make sense at all. They just worried they aren’t gunna feel special anymore if sts brings back cuz thats the only good item they own ����
    whats wrong grandma? does someone not understand basic economics

my point is y'all don't wanna save for helix and you can't blame the most expensive item in game going up in price just like every other item has bc of the event so you want a remade one cause you're lazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

do y'all not understand inflation? there was more gold in game so naturally prices for everything went up

LMAO can u chill i was just guessing the prices and honestly it looks like you're just mad cus you're too broke to get it. not my fault you can't get your money up
    Cinco, now we got to know that how the inflation is calculated in DL. There was more gold in the game and hence, it price is 70m+. The inflation is created not by internal game players. It's a bullying the new players and other players to have it. Very unfair!!!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Its called being smart . Clearly you haven’t played long enough to know nothing on DL is ever ‘limited edition’ so quit crying cuz u traded ur pixel life savings for a item that was once free and may potentially come back just like every old item has

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkerbelldoll For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Market in DL is mentioned and monitored by in-game players. Thanks for giving insights of DL Economics. ,🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk