Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2018-07-26 Content Update (256945)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    As Cinco said about this the last event ^

It's their choice to spend their time that way once their desired tier has been reached. Their reward is being listed on the leaderboard.

I was joking about the prizes being rewarded to leadersboard players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jensmage View Post
    I was joking about the prizes being rewarded to leadersboard players.
    Ikr the reason of "wow"

But eait wait r u typing while running marathon xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

These gold/red/blue weapons are swords but if placed on a bird will it be a talon or remain as a sword for everyone? I think it would be better if it looked different and corresponded with the correct classes choice of weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    These gold/red/blue weapons are swords but if placed on a bird will it be a talon or remain as a sword for everyone? I think it would be better if it looked different and corresponded with the correct classes choice of weapons.
    Name:  Screenshot_20180729-144030.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  429.1 KB

The picture says it all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

What would be crazy is a crossover were each legends game could go against the other ;0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Not sure why the gold honor set has a different shield compared to the plat one and if we could change the weapons to class specific looks that would be amazing. Its very confusing in PvP seeing when birds are using the vanity sword but have bow equipped how will we know what we are actually fighting
    Last edited by 3pc; 07-30-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Grrrrrr... Gold purchased warbird is character bound instead of account bound....

Was totally hoping i could move it around from one L100 character to another within my account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

IName:  Screenshot_20180729-232837-800x600.png
Views: 271
Size:  234.1 KB

So dank. Ty STS <3

Will the warbird work on pve event maps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Interesting that shields are different, perhaps it was done to make plat purchased ones look more unique and better? I'd be happier if both had the look of the plat one but its fine the way it is. Now my actual concern is, can we set a requirement for set bonus as in piece count? Right now glory set has 5 pieces you can equip, if you remove the sword you still keep the set effect and glow, if you remove another piece and drop to 3, you lose the bonuses but if you equip the sword back and keep the other piece still off now you dont get the bonuses even with 4 pieces. I'd like to experiment and combine it with different vanities so can we either fix this bug? or set a valid piece count for bonus.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Not sure why the gold honor set has a different shield compared to the plat one and if we could change the weapons to class specific looks that would be amazing. Its very confusing in PvP seeing when birds are using the vanity sword but have bow equipped how will we know what we are actually fighting
    If it hits from 13m it's a bow, if they are running away using auto attack until a shield comes up.... Talon

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Thanks for the event cinco. I’m not to big into pvp but for me hitting bronze it didn’t take very long at all( pvp stayed active around the time I did it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Totally feel sorry for the people that can't stash the gold purchased warbird... If it was bound to the account instead of the characters I could see it being a much appreciated change.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Totally feel sorry for the people that can't stash the gold purchased warbird... If it was bound to the account instead of the characters I could see it being a much appreciated change.

This 100000%, please change this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Please allow players to host the Arena of Honor even if the event is over. This should be a all the time thing for pvp players that like the 100+ twink pvp.

I myself can’t pvp right now because my gear isn’t enchanted and I am waiting for a gold event and then a enchant discount event. Not being geared with enchants makes it so end game pvp is almost impossible for me right now and many others who have decided they want to pursue pvp.

I think making the honor map 24/7 is a good mid way while people are waiting to enchant their stuff and also for people who want to practice and get better for future events. Also for people who just like the level 100 twink pvp like myself, but are interested in gearing for end game.

I know at some point people could play this map whenever and it was great. Please change it back to that!
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 07-30-2018 at 03:26 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I just want to say thank you for the Winged Glory set, the addition of vanity weapons and especially for the Warbird pet. The set is very, very good looking (10/10 IMHO), and the Warbird pet is priceless in the value it adds to the game. Before the Warbird pet, it was hard to find a party for the free Myxx maps and not many were going to complete the 3 "100" quest runs for A Bow in the Blue/The Sapphire's Swordsman/Of Vixens and Violence. Overnight this seems to have changed, at least, from what I saw on the runs I did. I've hosted a dozen or so open Bow in the Blue games and had them fill up within seconds without inviting a single person, so people are definitely excited and the end game maps are getting some love. I must say that I've really enjoyed these full games, chatting with people while we run the map for loot/quest pieces/XP. I definitely plan to finish all of the Myxx quests now and look forward to many more good times in the Myxx campaign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaasivab View Post
    Please allow players to host the Arena of Honor even if the event is over. This should be a all the time thing for pvp players that like the 100+ twink pvp.
    Actually, before the event, per popular request, they made it so that The Arena of Honor could be hosted if the set was equipped. It seems that since the event ended, it cannot be hosted. I am sure it will get added back soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know lots are wishing the new pet could be account bound but at the same time to these players I want to say at least for myself and more than likely many other player completed the event at least up to bronze to get the pet unlocked for multiple toons. So by making the pet account bound it wouldve been a waste of gold for the players that put in the extra effort of reaching the rewards on other characters. To be able to transfer around is what the plat pet was created for so I believe everything is fine as is and really hope there is no change as I will have no use for the extra pets if it is changed. 10/10 great event, and amazing new vanity set. Cannot wait to see more vanity weapons added. Thanks so much Cinco the hard work is appreciated.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler View Post
    I know lots are wishing the new pet could be account bound but at the same time to these players I want to say at least for myself and more than likely many other player completed the event at least up to bronze to get the pet unlocked for multiple toons. So by making the pet account bound it wouldve been a waste of gold for the players that put in the extra effort of reaching the rewards on other characters. To be able to transfer around is what the plat pet was created for so I believe everything is fine as is and really hope there is no change as I will have no use for the extra pets if it is changed. 10/10 great event, and amazing new vanity set. Cannot wait to see more vanity weapons added. Thanks so much Cinco the hard work is appreciated.
    You would be able to use your extra pets on new characters, and be able to keep 1 on your main. Averting some of the time required for multiple stash and retrieves whenever you want to switch classes.

The Platinum purchased version of the pet is completely tradable, with twice the stats. So we could buy 1 and sell for gold. I'd say that was the reason for that pet... Not necessarily just to stash.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Have really enjoyed all of these updates, thanks Cinco

Also @Cinco, if you ain't soft join our Discord server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also quick question the warbird description says nothing about armor but will it be adding armor or is the armor being shown currently a glitch? With my pet equipped i have 5-6k armor depending on talon proc.