Thread: Forge option to keep old bonuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Default Forge option to keep old bonuses

I would love it if when I forge an item, it displayed the New Forge options that I rolled that time and the Old Forge options which are what I had before that forge. Then I could select to either keep my old forge bonuses or accept the new forge bonuses.

I would be willing to forge more than I do now, if I knew that my stats wouldn’t get worse than what I already have. I am not asking that we can select each individual bonus (would be nice but I think more complicated to implement). Just asking that we get to accept the new bonuses that came up that roll or we can select to keep what we had before.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Excellent idea Doom!
    Last edited by Phosgore; 07-26-2018 at 01:23 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Ohh yes ur right , i lost my good stats (
    Quote Originally Posted by doomdoomdoom View Post
    I would love it if when I forge an item, it displayed the New Forge options that I rolled that time and the Old Forge options which are what I had before that forge. Then I could select to either keep my old forge bonuses or accept the new forge bonuses.

I would be willing to forge more than I do now, if I knew that my stats wouldn’t get worse than what I already have. I am not asking that we can select each individual bonus (would be nice but I think more complicated to implement). Just asking that we get to accept the new bonuses that came up that roll or we can select to keep what we had before.
    Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nadineelfen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

The gold loot is horrible, I have 400 gold loot, and I destroy a pit where I drop 99 gold without "gl" and with gl I earn only 30 gold. The worst att of all

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -VegettoBlue- View Post
    The gold loot is horrible, I have 400 gold loot, and I destroy a pit where I drop 99 gold without "gl" and with gl I earn only 30 gold. The worst att of all

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando o Tapatalk
    Sorry not sure I am understanding correctly. Are you saying that it is especially difficult to get good gold loot bonuses? If yes, then people would hesitate to reroll a good gold bonus as is. But would be more willing to forge more if there is no risk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Agreed. Giving us the option to reinstate the forge we had before reforging would be the best. I hate accidently forging over a good forge when someone distracts me with a rude comment about my ***. Lol sad but true story

10. The Following User Says Thank You to astro1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Agreed. Giving us the option to reinstate the forge we had before reforging would be the best. I hate accidently forging over a good forge when someone distracts me with a rude comment about my ***. Lol sad but true story
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...9&share_type=t

Preview - Return to the Blood Forge!

Yep..I feel some "improvement" needed in forge system. There need to be an option to save/lock the current forged stats.

Because,if we click forge by mistake you're already forged item's forged stats will be changed. Cannot able to retrieve it.

Hence, an option to save the forged stats/lock the current forged stats very much needed.

Also as more we forge, it must provide more stronger stats. If I don't like new forged stats. I can keep my previous forged stats as it is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Santosh Elangadi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

1) Yeah the "improvement" needed in forge system. There need to be an option to save/lock the current forged stats.

Because if we click forge by mistake by choosing already forged item(which has best stats). That item stats will get changed and indeed worse stats again. We cannot able to retrieve our old stats.

If there is option lock/save the forged stats. Even though we tried to forge but didn't get better than existing stats. We can keep old stats as it is.

2) Also we need option to "clear/delete all" in the individual players' inventory items - category wise.

Most of the time is getting wasted in clearing the inventory junks items. That in turn make most of the players can not contribute to their full potential on the weekend events.
    Eg: Delete all - white items (common)
    Delete all - green item ( uncommon/rare)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Santosh Elangadi View Post
    1) Yeah the "improvement" needed in forge system. There need to be an option to save/lock the current forged stats.

Because if we click forge by mistake by choosing already forged item(which has best stats). That item stats will get changed and indeed worse stats again. We cannot able to retrieve our old stats.

If there is option lock/save the forged stats. Even though we tried to forge but didn't get better than existing stats. We can keep old stats as it is.

2) Also we need option to "clear/delete all" in the individual players' inventory items - category wise.

Most of the time is getting wasted in clearing the inventory junks items. That in turn make most of the players can not contribute to their full potential on the weekend events.
    Eg: Delete all - white items (common)
    Delete all - green item ( uncommon/rare)
    I agree that a Sell All Common, Sell All Rare option would be awesome.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I agree that a Sell All Common, Sell All Rare option would be awesome.
    Great! I agree too. it really is needed ^^
    Just as there is the "Buy Back" button for the last 5 items sold in the inventory, a similar function in the forge would also be interesting. "buy back the last 5 statistics".
    Last edited by Phosgore; 07-27-2018 at 02:10 AM. Reason: added hyperlink

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phosgore View Post
    Great! I agree too. it really is needed ^^
    Just as there is the "Buy Back" button for the last 5 items sold in the inventory, a similar function in the forge would also be interesting. "buy back the last 5 statistics".
    Working similar to the inventory buy back option would be another way this could work. And maybe easier for the devs to implement.

I just don’t know exactly when the buy back options get reset (maybe when you log out? Or is it after a certain amount of time?). I would just hate for someone to think they could bank different bonuses this way and then be sadly disappointed later to see they aren’t in buy back any more.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Working similar to the inventory buy back option would be another way this could work. And maybe easier for the devs to implement.

I just don’t know exactly when the buy back options get reset (maybe when you log out? Or is it after a certain amount of time?). I would just hate for someone to think they could bank different bonuses this way and then be sadly disappointed later to see they aren’t in buy back any more.
    Yes I agree. Maybe a new system then with unlimited duration so you're right. I hope STS considers this topic. Thanks Doom.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Phosgore For This Useful Post: