Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paladin in the “Arena of Honor”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Default Paladin in the “Arena of Honor”

I personally can say that rhino is my favorite class to use, and in order to get gold tier in this event you need to get a total of 300 kills this weekend in AOH. Rhinos cannot kill anything in honor. That is, 1v1 or FFA, makes no difference either way it can not kill. What I’m asking for is either the “Redemption” nerf in the past to be revoked, or a damage buff on the Paladin honor set. I can see the way it is now if I grinder all weekend I still wouldn’t achieve gold tier, doesn’t need to be a huge buff or anything done but something definitely needs to be done about this, and I know Cinco can find a way to make it balanced so I can kill like every other class for this event to get the unique vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    I personally can say that rhino is my favorite class to use, and in order to get gold tier in this event you need to get a total of 300 kills this weekend in AOH. Rhinos cannot kill anything in honor. That is, 1v1 or FFA, makes no difference either way it can not kill. What I’m asking for is either the “Redemption” nerf in the past to be revoked, or a damage buff on the Paladin honor set. I can see the way it is now if I grinder all weekend I still wouldn’t achieve gold tier, doesn’t need to be a huge buff or anything done but something definitely needs to be done about this, and I know Cinco can find a way to make it balanced so I can kill like every other class for this event to get the unique vanities!
    Lol? Now that rhino isntcOP with certain gear, now you come and complain?

The rhino has always been trash without certain gear since it started. It got better with 85 cap since it was just blaster all over. Now that you have no 205 dagger or bow, youre gonna complain that arena isnt balance?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post

The rhino has always been trash without certain gear since it started. It got better with 85 cap since it was just blaster all over. Now that you have no 205 dagger or bow, youre gonna complain that arena isnt balance?
    Yeah when it’s completely useless and can’t be used to kill under any circumstances, I’m going to complain. Shouldn’t you still be banned why’re you even here? I’m going back to str I was FORCED to use dex sets for the tournament, I’m so over you coming on the forum with your toxicity 24/7. It’s unbalanced, I can’t kill and I WONT meet the requirements at the end of the weekend. Therefore, needs to be fixed.
    Last edited by Absolize; 07-27-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Yeah when it’s completely useless and can’t be used to kill under any circumstances, I’m going to complain. Shouldn’t you still be banned why’re you even here? I’m going back to str I was FORCED to use dex sets for the tournament, I’m so over you coming on the forum with your toxicity 24/7. It’s unbalanced, I can’t kill and I WONT meet the requirements at the end of the weekend. Therefore, needs to be fixed.
    rhino has NEVER been good without OP gear. If youre gonna make a case about arena not being balanced, then do it for all classes. Mage is super weak, bear is too tanky. Birds when str still output rediculous damage and foxes are terrible as usual. The rhino ONLY ever became op with certain gear from 100 and 105 cap. Not to mention how messed up ranges are in honor arena.
    Last edited by Mine AGK; 07-27-2018 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

That rhino has NEVER been good without OP gear. If youre gonna make a case about arena not being balanced, then do it for all classes. Mage is super weak, bear is too tanky. Birds when str still output rediculous damage and foxes are terrible as usual.
    All classes aren’t my case. Mages do high dmg but are squishy of course, that’s how it always is. Mages have no problem getting kills in honor, and that is my concern at this point. And yes I agree, bears honor sets (sets only!) do need a nerf in honor, considering bear is a bad class at 105 cap, the class itself does not need to be messed with, unless it’s a buff. As for foxes and rhinos, yes thank you for admitting they’re bad after complaining how OP rhino is class needs a skill dmg buff considering how useless it is in honor, can lose 10-0 to any class.
    Last edited by Absolize; 07-27-2018 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Ive never complained about rhino being op. Ive said from the beginning that rhinos with specific gear require no skill to use. Not to mention when 100 cap came around, rhinos no longer had to give up buffs for damage and vice versa. With 20 extra points, they can simply max out all skills which makes them unbelievably tanky when using 105 sets dex or str.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Tankyness is the point of the class. Hence the reason it has the buffs it does, tanky support. However, it should still be useable for pvp events like this, it should be able to kill like all other classes. No complaints in 105 pvp with str, just honor it’s 100% useless.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Tankyness is the point of the class. Hence the reason it has the buffs it does, tanky support. However, it should still be useable for pvp events like this, it should be able to kill like all other classes. No complaints in 105 pvp with str, just honor it’s 100% useless.
    Yeah, I just think the point system for the PvP events needs to be enhanced. For instance, points for kills, winning the match, or just finishing the entire match (even if you lose).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Yeah, I just think the point system for the PvP events needs to be enhanced. For instance, points for kills, winning the match, or just finishing the entire match (even if you lose).
    That’s something I wouldn’t mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

With all due respect, Paladin is busted af. I think you are just used to winning easier in non-honor arena because you can use dex set there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    With all due respect, Paladin is busted af. I think you are just used to winning easier in non-honor arena because you can use dex set there.
    Dude, you haven’t used rhino in years nor have you seen it in honor. Stop trying to degrade me as a rhino because I’m using dex. Number one, I was the first ever rhino to cap 105, and use a dex set at 105. Everyone else followed me because they seen how it played. Matter of a fact, if it wasn’t for the tourney (no offense to will’s rules) I wouldn’t have ever went dex, I love str rhino. I did all that not caring if STR or DEX rhino was good or not. Why? Because im known for that class and I love that class. But, turns out it is good with the dex set. The rhino class is bad base stat wise and honor proves that because honor relies on skill dmg strictly. No matter how good I am at the class, in 1v1 anything will 10-0 me, because it does nothing. You can’t voice your opinion on something you know nothing about, as previously stated, rhino has always been trash. And some help in honor wouldn’t hurt anything, I want to be able to kill like everyone else, considering rhino WILL NOT KILL. Stop being biased, you’ve always had something against me or my class since it started being useable. I know what my class needs before anyone. It’s not busted, no skill dmg on a class is a BAD class, and rhino has trash skill dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Dude, you haven’t used rhino in years nor have you seen it in honor. Stop trying to degrade me as a rhino because I’m using dex. Number one, I was the first ever rhino to cap 105, and use a dex set at 105. Everyone else followed me because they seen how it played. Matter of a fact, if it wasn’t for the tourney (no offense to will’s rules) I wouldn’t have ever went dex, I love str rhino. I did all that not caring if STR or DEX rhino was good or not. Why? Because im known for that class and I love that class. But, turns out it is good with the dex set. The rhino class is bad base stat wise and honor proves that because honor relies on skill dmg strictly. No matter how good I am at the class, in 1v1 anything will 10-0 me, because it does nothing. You can’t voice your opinion on something you know nothing about, as previously stated, rhino has always been trash. And some help in honor wouldn’t hurt anything, I want to be able to kill like everyone else, considering rhino WILL NOT KILL. Stop being biased, you’ve always had something against me or my class since it started being useable. I know what my class needs before anyone. It’s not busted, no skill dmg on a class is a BAD class, and rhino has trash skill dmg.
    You took what I said way too personally.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Ghost has got the best point here, sometime, something help with tanking healing etc and that doesn't count,

Having a good rhino in my team at honor is most luxurious thing i found,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Well since ya'll are on the subject, I will leave my input. Currently many players, (Rhinos, foxes, etc) are complementing on how hard it is to gain points, my idea is to add in a 'Assisting Kill' point. For example if you helped someone kill an enemy player it'd be +1 point for assist, although it isn't much it would still help people grind for the higher tiers during the PL pvp Events and so on.Also leaving more satisfaction for the players.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ibenji View Post
    Well since ya'll are on the subject, I will leave my input. Currently many players, (Rhinos, foxes, etc) are complementing on how hard it is to gain points, my idea is to add in a 'Assisting Kill' point. For example if you helped someone kill an enemy player it'd be +1 point for assist, although it isn't much it would still help people grind for the higher tiers during the PL pvp Events and so on.Also leaving more satisfaction for the players.
    Yeah, I actually wanted to suggest a point system for assists, but I really have no idea if PL's current client could handle something like that. Would be really neat, though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Yeah, I actually wanted to suggest a point system for assists, but I really have no idea if PL's current client could handle something like that. Would be really neat, though.
    It was a great suggestion. The ability to track individual event scores is already in place on the client. Adding points from other situations such as assists, staying until the end and losing ("A" for effort) or winning, would be server side

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I don’t see a problem for bears, foxes, birds, or mages getting kills. Which is why this thread came about. I want to make it on my rhino but just doesn’t seem possible, unless the “assist” was added, or possibly just for finishing a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Rhino always been trash because not a single bit of effort was put into the classes stats. Don't come on this thread starting drama like you do in the others.

Rhino stats are pathetic which is the reason why it sucks in Honor. Pay attention to Honor. Look at all the classes that are getting kills. Now look at rhino which NOT A SINGLE PLAYER MADE 3K REQUIREMENT FROM MY KNOWLEDGE while others classes made 3k in just the first day. I'm at 900 points and this is the last day. Complete waste of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    Winning easier? Without the OP stats and procs on Dex/Int/STR sets rhino wouldn't even be killing in Endgame. I had better fights against 56 bears when rhino was complete crap than this honor Crap. This convo wouldn't have happened if StS didn't nerf the rhino class over others flawed and quite stupid arguments which only made the matter worse for the class.

Power to the players who used rhino in this event because I know you didn't make it to 3k and if you did even greater props.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 07-29-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I don’t see a problem for bears, foxes, birds, or mages getting kills. Which is why this thread came about. I want to make it on my rhino but just doesn’t seem possible, unless the “assist” was added, or possibly just for finishing a game.
    StS should not nerf the class until the community who's even calling for a nerf tries it for themselves. It's quite easy for me to go in and say mages is OP because of Heal and MS but that is the flaw of my argument, it's the classes skills. Yet what we see is invalid arguments that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLASS STATS Which in turn is blamed on the class. Like really "Rhino is OP because dagger set kills" then have StS Nerf dagger not the class because it has a friggin charge ability.

I'm obviously annoyed by this. I gave up on this event because it's quite damn impossible to make 3k when I can't even kill 1 player in a 3v1. Added on to the fact that I'm buffing my teammates. It's just pathetic.